Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="imceorary" date="2021-06-07 13:55:50" ] [quote name="@Apprendere" date="2021-06-07 13:50:45" ] Totally wishful thinking but I'd love it if they added a mechanic whe re e individual dragons could level in outside of coli. E.g. gardening/cooking/crafting. Maybe it could use that space on the left of the new dragon pages? Honestly though, I'd be really happy with gathering revamp to make it a bit more... engaging? Interesting? Anyway, between festival cycles is the ideal time to implement something like that so it doesn't mess with fest currency gained via gathering [/quote] Can you elaborate more on this? Would you be able to grow plants or something? [/quote] @imceorary There's several threads in the suggestion forum about similar ideas, but here's a link to one I ran away with speculating on [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2712734/1[/url]
imceorary wrote on 2021-06-07 13:55:50:
@Apprendere wrote on 2021-06-07 13:50:45:
Totally wishful thinking but I'd love it if they added a mechanic whe re e individual dragons could level in outside of coli. E.g. gardening/cooking/crafting. Maybe it could use that space on the left of the new dragon pages?

Honestly though, I'd be really happy with gathering revamp to make it a bit more... engaging? Interesting? Anyway, between festival cycles is the ideal time to implement something like that so it doesn't mess with fest currency gained via gathering
Can you elaborate more on this? Would you be able to grow plants or something?

@imceorary

There's several threads in the suggestion forum about similar ideas, but here's a link to one I ran away with speculating on https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2712734/1

I think a clan profile revamp is the most likely, considering the lair location just floats so awkwardly without a background on our profile now. But it might not be anniversary worthy, like it's going to be the next big update and we're getting a new species or like hatchling skins and accents.
I think a clan profile revamp is the most likely, considering the lair location just floats so awkwardly without a background on our profile now. But it might not be anniversary worthy, like it's going to be the next big update and we're getting a new species or like hatchling skins and accents.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Not saying it will or won't be

But if it is Tidedad returning

and if he does bring back a breed

I have 4 water eggs waiting.
Not saying it will or won't be

But if it is Tidedad returning

and if he does bring back a breed

I have 4 water eggs waiting.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
post maintenance, 9:30 AM FST. you log on to the website. you click on the new announcement post. staff has released an art update for the filigree armor set with no new features. happy 8th anniversary :)
post maintenance, 9:30 AM FST. you log on to the website. you click on the new announcement post. staff has released an art update for the filigree armor set with no new features. happy 8th anniversary :)
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[quote name="gumiho" date="2021-06-08 00:33:25" ] post maintenance, 9:30 AM FST. you log on to the website. you click on the new announcement post. staff has released an art update for the filigree armor set with no new features. happy 8th anniversary :) [/quote] Why would you say this [i]Why[/i]
gumiho wrote on 2021-06-08 00:33:25:

Why would you say this
Why
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The only good thing about work today is that it'll keep me distracted up til the update,,,I really have no idea what we'll get since like someone said, staff hasn't debunked the idea of a new modern & you'd figure they'd do that immediately to keep expectations away from it ahhhhhhhh.

It's gonna be a long day, fam.
The only good thing about work today is that it'll keep me distracted up til the update,,,I really have no idea what we'll get since like someone said, staff hasn't debunked the idea of a new modern & you'd figure they'd do that immediately to keep expectations away from it ahhhhhhhh.

It's gonna be a long day, fam.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
[quote name="creosote" date="2021-06-07 21:32:14" ] i hope its a sand recolor [item=sand] [/quote] But think if the staff saw this and whipped up a version in 5 min and threw it in with everything else. "Mysterious Sand: What is its purpose?"
creosote wrote on 2021-06-07 21:32:14:
i hope its a sand recolor
Sand

But think if the staff saw this and whipped up a version in 5 min and threw it in with everything else.

"Mysterious Sand: What is its purpose?"
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Ah, we're going wild now, are we? A source explosion would honestly be really fun looking at this as the game, but of course, not so fun for the dragons. But I'd love a site-wide event related to it!
Ah, we're going wild now, are we? A source explosion would honestly be really fun looking at this as the game, but of course, not so fun for the dragons. But I'd love a site-wide event related to it!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I don't know why, but i really like the thought about dragon specific "Mini-Badges", kinda like the ones from the old pokemon game (not sure if the newer ones habe it too lol)
Like little archivements you can grind for your favourite dragons.
For example, a badge for a dragon that survived 100 Coli battles in a row. A dragon that archived to produce 50 or 100 offsprings? Something like a "Surviver" or "Parent of the year"-Badge.
I just think that would be neat :D
I don't know why, but i really like the thought about dragon specific "Mini-Badges", kinda like the ones from the old pokemon game (not sure if the newer ones habe it too lol)
Like little archivements you can grind for your favourite dragons.
For example, a badge for a dragon that survived 100 Coli battles in a row. A dragon that archived to produce 50 or 100 offsprings? Something like a "Surviver" or "Parent of the year"-Badge.
I just think that would be neat :D
Me Fandragons
[quote name="Spottedleaf125" date="2021-06-07 11:50:32" ] I will be disappointed NGL if it's an update to clan profiles, gathering, achievements, or something like that. ;; like, those aren't.... "bad" updates at all, it would still be nice, but in all honesty, [/quote] yeah these dont seem to me like the kind of Big Update For The Anniversary. the dragon profile revamp was big, dressing room was big, gaolers were big, but i dont think a clan profile revamp would be big. i could see that any other time of the year but not right now anyway i need to temper my expectations but gosh am i excited for the first new modern i get to see ever since i joined so many years ago
Spottedleaf125 wrote on 2021-06-07 11:50:32:
I will be disappointed NGL if it's an update to clan profiles, gathering, achievements, or something like that. ;; like, those aren't.... "bad" updates at all, it would still be nice, but in all honesty,
yeah these dont seem to me like the kind of Big Update For The Anniversary. the dragon profile revamp was big, dressing room was big, gaolers were big, but i dont think a clan profile revamp would be big. i could see that any other time of the year but not right now
anyway i need to temper my expectations but gosh am i excited for the first new modern i get to see ever since i joined so many years ago
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17