Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="creosote" date="2021-06-07 21:32:14" ] i hope its a sand recolor [item=sand] [/quote] Please staff, I need this
creosote wrote on 2021-06-07 21:32:14:
i hope its a sand recolor
Sand

Please staff, I need this
seGmw74.jpg
I would actually sell my soul for a modern breed at this point so I'm hoping for a modern breed. BUT it's more than likely a Coli revamp (ples...the captchas...make them less awful)
I would actually sell my soul for a modern breed at this point so I'm hoping for a modern breed. BUT it's more than likely a Coli revamp (ples...the captchas...make them less awful)
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
i'm gonna be predicting:

- a new ancient breed
- more lore that ties in with bounty of the elements [and hopefully gives beastclans a purpose]
- maybe a new mechanic added to the site? or a possible revamp of something
i'm gonna be predicting:

- a new ancient breed
- more lore that ties in with bounty of the elements [and hopefully gives beastclans a purpose]
- maybe a new mechanic added to the site? or a possible revamp of something
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[quote name="Omphale" date="2021-06-02 08:58:38" ] Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack. [/quote] I want this so bad.
Omphale wrote on 2021-06-02 08:58:38:
Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack.

I want this so bad.
I want a coli revamp with the PVP! Also maybeeee a new apperel? OR maybe a new trading post dragon? Honestly I'm happy with anything. Maybe it'll be a modern breed. Honestly I have SO MANY ideas! I mean, we got scenes last year so maybe this year will be a follow-up with AJUSTABEL OPACITY and/or clan profile scenes?
I want a coli revamp with the PVP! Also maybeeee a new apperel? OR maybe a new trading post dragon? Honestly I'm happy with anything. Maybe it'll be a modern breed. Honestly I have SO MANY ideas! I mean, we got scenes last year so maybe this year will be a follow-up with AJUSTABEL OPACITY and/or clan profile scenes?
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
[quote name="Fayrin" date="2021-06-08 06:21:24" ] [quote name="Omphale" date="2021-06-02 08:58:38" ] Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack. [/quote] I want this so bad. [/quote] That would compleately eliminate the need for melters but would be SO USEFULL!
Fayrin wrote on 2021-06-08 06:21:24:
Omphale wrote on 2021-06-02 08:58:38:
Hoping for a Baldwin revamp - of the mechanic, not the art. Imagine being able to transmute a whole stack.

I want this so bad.
That would compleately eliminate the need for melters but would be SO USEFULL!
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
Im flight rising broke so i am kinda hoping it is something like coliseum revamp or something like that
Im flight rising broke so i am kinda hoping it is something like coliseum revamp or something like that

bannerart_2021.png
I'm gonna mald if it's anything but a new breed, unless it's a big lore update or something similar. Like, yeah, a revamp is cool and all and my god do clan profiles need it, but it's not very exciting to me at all as an anniversary update. I actually don't know what I expect, to be honest. I just hope it's something new and interesting.
I'm gonna mald if it's anything but a new breed, unless it's a big lore update or something similar. Like, yeah, a revamp is cool and all and my god do clan profiles need it, but it's not very exciting to me at all as an anniversary update. I actually don't know what I expect, to be honest. I just hope it's something new and interesting.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17