Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Baldwin gets an assistant and we'll have more cauldrons to use, that's it.
Baldwin gets an assistant and we'll have more cauldrons to use, that's it.
88752870.png90231961.png
Hoping for a coliseum update or nesting grounds revamp
Hoping for a coliseum update or nesting grounds revamp
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
manifesting a new modern /j
manifesting a new modern /j
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
[quote name="CatInDisguise" date="2021-05-30 11:45:23" ] [quote name="Dreu" date="2021-05-30 11:22:38" ] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/be0db825d12546a5df740f5169d2a322/046edba17192a716-52/s1280x1920/b300c9324f2201026f849faf779982ad54267a6c.png[/img] [/quote] please [/quote] We're not getting that until after all the revamps are complete and all the pages are on the same domain/framework.
CatInDisguise wrote on 2021-05-30 11:45:23:
Dreu wrote on 2021-05-30 11:22:38:
b300c9324f2201026f849faf779982ad54267a6c.png
please

We're not getting that until after all the revamps are complete and all the pages are on the same domain/framework.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm expecting some lore, maayyybe Tidelord? Though honestly at this point I've given up guessing when they'll be bringing him back. Nesting ground revamp is also very possible, along with fairground.

Personally I'm wishing for skins for eternally youthful dragons, maybe even some apparel. I just want more ways to customize them, and skins shouldn't be too hard to implement, right?
I'm expecting some lore, maayyybe Tidelord? Though honestly at this point I've given up guessing when they'll be bringing him back. Nesting ground revamp is also very possible, along with fairground.

Personally I'm wishing for skins for eternally youthful dragons, maybe even some apparel. I just want more ways to customize them, and skins shouldn't be too hard to implement, right?
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Wait. I know I’m an older player and should know. But. Is it the 12th or the 17th??
Wait. I know I’m an older player and should know. But. Is it the 12th or the 17th??
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2021-05-31 10:30:02" ] Wait. I know I’m an older player and should know. But. Is it the 12th or the 17th?? [/quote] I thought the 8th was the anniversary...i thought i read it in some other posts, i could be mistaken...my prediction would be clan page and nesting ground revamps (how cool would it be if we could choose between diffrent looking backgrounds and nest designs (still flight themed)...oh and tidelord comes back with the new modern.
DemonKid wrote on 2021-05-31 10:30:02:
I thought the 8th was the anniversary...i thought i read it in some other posts, i could be mistaken...my prediction would be clan page and nesting ground revamps (how cool would it be if we could choose between diffrent looking backgrounds and nest designs (still flight themed)...oh and tidelord comes back with the new modern.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
I'm guessing the new modern, return of Tidelord, and adventure mode. I think devs said at least the last two were interlinked? I cant remember where tho. But that sounds like a good big meaty update for the anni.
I'm guessing the new modern, return of Tidelord, and adventure mode. I think devs said at least the last two were interlinked? I cant remember where tho. But that sounds like a good big meaty update for the anni.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@Medenadragon The dev's only recently confirmed that Adventure Mode hadn't been scrapped. It's a massive project and still only in the very early stages.
@Medenadragon The dev's only recently confirmed that Adventure Mode hadn't been scrapped. It's a massive project and still only in the very early stages.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[claps my hands together] the newest update wasn't apparel or genes so my theory on new modern is only gettin stronger
[claps my hands together] the newest update wasn't apparel or genes so my theory on new modern is only gettin stronger
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17