Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
holy crap thats a lot im going to submit some responses
EDIT: remind me to come back and start answering more from part 4
holy crap thats a lot im going to submit some responses
EDIT: remind me to come back and start answering more from part 4
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Welgan" date="2021-05-07 03:36:50" ] is entering the raffles enough to be pinged for results ? Or is the pinglist for 3rd survey the pinglist for 2nd results too ? :o I really don't want to miss the results ! (also thanks for that HUGE work !) [/quote] Same on all points! I really appreciate it being broken up, that means I can do a piece of it at a time!
Welgan wrote on 2021-05-07 03:36:50:
is entering the raffles enough to be pinged for results ? Or is the pinglist for 3rd survey the pinglist for 2nd results too ? :o I really don't want to miss the results !

(also thanks for that HUGE work !)
Same on all points! I really appreciate it being broken up, that means I can do a piece of it at a time!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2021-05-07 03:47:42" ] [quote name="@Welgan" date="2021-05-07 03:36:50" ] is entering the raffles enough to be pinged for results ? Or is the pinglist for 3rd survey the pinglist for 2nd results too ? :o I really don't want to miss the results ! (also thanks for that HUGE work !) [/quote] Wow, good job me not making a separate ping list for that XD So either one works, it's best if I ping both just to be safe. [/quote] Don't worry I want to be in both that's not a problem (: I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing the results
Qhersek wrote on 2021-05-07 03:47:42:
@Welgan wrote on 2021-05-07 03:36:50:
is entering the raffles enough to be pinged for results ? Or is the pinglist for 3rd survey the pinglist for 2nd results too ? :o I really don't want to miss the results !

(also thanks for that HUGE work !)
Wow, good job me not making a separate ping list for that XD So either one works, it's best if I ping both just to be safe.

Don't worry I want to be in both that's not a problem (: I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing the results
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Going to fill in as much as I can now! A small note on one of the questions below. I'm a bit confused by the two questions below. First one asks which deity you dislike, and in the "why" follow-up question there's the same option of "I just think they're neat" which to me doesn't quite make sense. [img]https://imgur.com/bQJUN8t.png[/img]
Going to fill in as much as I can now! A small note on one of the questions below.

I'm a bit confused by the two questions below. First one asks which deity you dislike, and in the "why" follow-up question there's the same option of "I just think they're neat" which to me doesn't quite make sense.

bQJUN8t.png
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Qhersek whats the difference between "What do you use tab pages for?" and "What do you use tabs for?"
@Qhersek whats the difference between "What do you use tab pages for?" and "What do you use tabs for?"
oh man i just answered the first part and it took almost 15 minutes omg

a great survey, though. :D
oh man i just answered the first part and it took almost 15 minutes omg

a great survey, though. :D
Took awhile, but definitely worth it!
Took awhile, but definitely worth it!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMG_1347.gif x
he/they || minor
IMG_1349.gif
previously Tubbo
Filled it out! I'm curious as to what the results will be...
Filled it out! I'm curious as to what the results will be...
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Oh man, let's go! I should study but this is far more entertaining.

Can't wait for the results!
Oh man, let's go! I should study but this is far more entertaining.

Can't wait for the results!
I've gotten through part 4, I'll keep going after school :)
I've gotten through part 4, I'll keep going after school :)
FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43