Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
*rubs hands* aw yiss, gonna do it in a few
*rubs hands* aw yiss, gonna do it in a few
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I finished all 9!
Took me like an hour. I'm proud of me lol.
I finished all 9!
Took me like an hour. I'm proud of me lol.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
WOW... I guess I know what I'll be using my time on after sleep! A survey as long as all that deserves more appreciation.

Yes, I'm the kind of person who does mall questionnaires for fun. Don't judge me.
WOW... I guess I know what I'll be using my time on after sleep! A survey as long as all that deserves more appreciation.

Yes, I'm the kind of person who does mall questionnaires for fun. Don't judge me.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@usualuniqueness" date="2021-05-07 04:04:22" ] Going to fill in as much as I can now! A small note on one of the questions below. I'm a bit confused by the two questions below. First one asks which deity you dislike, and in the "why" follow-up question there's the same option of "I just think they're neat" which to me doesn't quite make sense. [img]https://imgur.com/bQJUN8t.png[/img] [/quote] Good catch, that's a mistake.
@usualuniqueness wrote on 2021-05-07 04:04:22:
Going to fill in as much as I can now! A small note on one of the questions below.

I'm a bit confused by the two questions below. First one asks which deity you dislike, and in the "why" follow-up question there's the same option of "I just think they're neat" which to me doesn't quite make sense.

bQJUN8t.png
Good catch, that's a mistake.
Gonna do all of them, because why not? Data is fun.

And so gonna edit this message once each is done.
6:28 - Part 1 done.
6:44 - Part 2 done.
RESUMING TOMORROW
Gonna do all of them, because why not? Data is fun.

And so gonna edit this message once each is done.
6:28 - Part 1 done.
6:44 - Part 2 done.
RESUMING TOMORROW
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="@naturalharmony" date="2021-05-07 04:24:16" ] @Qhersek whats the difference between "What do you use tab pages for?" and "What do you use tabs for?" [/quote] Sorry for the delay! Tab pages are the divisions within tabs. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/252144/1786656?name=&type=undefined]This is a tab without pages.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/252144/431902/2?name=&type=undefined]This is a tab with pages. The link should direct you to the second page.[/url] I hope that clears it up!
@naturalharmony wrote on 2021-05-07 04:24:16:
@Qhersek whats the difference between "What do you use tab pages for?" and "What do you use tabs for?"
Sorry for the delay!
Tab pages are the divisions within tabs.
This is a tab without pages.
This is a tab with pages. The link should direct you to the second page.
I hope that clears it up!
[quote name="@Sinnabelle" date="2021-05-07 04:43:44" ] Oh geez I don't recall how many den slots we initially started with before adding more. was it 1, or 5? **Asking because I've only ever unlocked more slots via tasks and not gems and i'm trying to do the proper math in my head with how many I've unlocked. lol [/quote] Sorry for the delay. They gave everyone 5 to begin with.
@Sinnabelle wrote on 2021-05-07 04:43:44:
Oh geez I don't recall how many den slots we initially started with before adding more. was it 1, or 5? **Asking because I've only ever unlocked more slots via tasks and not gems and i'm trying to do the proper math in my head with how many I've unlocked. lol
Sorry for the delay. They gave everyone 5 to begin with.
Whoa that took a while, but it was fun! Why are pointless surveys so satisfying to fill out...?
Whoa that took a while, but it was fun! Why are pointless surveys so satisfying to fill out...?
In part 5, Questions 4-5 (About the numbers of familiars) don't have options for 201 -300 (it goes from 101-200 to 301 -400.
In part 5, Questions 4-5 (About the numbers of familiars) don't have options for 201 -300 (it goes from 101-200 to 301 -400.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngx1 nap4Srm.gifglory.gifpride-Possum.png
[quote name="@wolfi11" date="2021-05-07 06:22:49" ] In part 5, Questions 4-5 (About the numbers of familiars) don't have options for 201 -300 (it goes from 101-200 to 301 -400. [/quote] Good catch, thank you it's fixed now.
@wolfi11 wrote on 2021-05-07 06:22:49:
Good catch, thank you it's fixed now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43