Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Oh geez I don't recall how many den slots we initially started with before adding more. was it 1, or 5? **Asking because I've only ever unlocked more slots via tasks and not gems and i'm trying to do the proper math in my head with how many I've unlocked. lol
Oh geez I don't recall how many den slots we initially started with before adding more. was it 1, or 5? **Asking because I've only ever unlocked more slots via tasks and not gems and i'm trying to do the proper math in my head with how many I've unlocked. lol
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
All taken! That was fun and I'm eager to see the results. Gotta love Data.
All taken! That was fun and I'm eager to see the results. Gotta love Data.
jtgoRWq.png
I DID IT
*flops*
I DID IT
*flops*
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Taking it!
Taking it!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
oh sick there's a sequel
oh sick there's a sequel
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Huzzah! I've finished it! [emoji=tundra happy size=2][emoji=spiral happy size=2]
Huzzah! I've finished it!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Ooh awesome! Will definitely go through a few of them!
Ooh awesome! Will definitely go through a few of them!
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Whew! Did them all!
Whew! Did them all!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
That took a while
That took a while
this took so long i honestly don't know if i even did all the different parts hahaha. my poor memory. what a monumental effort from you, tysm!

it's done! complete! can't wait to see results and i can't wait for next year. wonder how the eye vial stats will change from this time (since they're so new) to them being much more settled in the site
this took so long i honestly don't know if i even did all the different parts hahaha. my poor memory. what a monumental effort from you, tysm!

it's done! complete! can't wait to see results and i can't wait for next year. wonder how the eye vial stats will change from this time (since they're so new) to them being much more settled in the site
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43