Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
Happy to fill this out again! <3
Thanks for taking the time to organize this. Looking forward to the results!
Happy to fill this out again! <3
Thanks for taking the time to organize this. Looking forward to the results!
output_43i3Yr.gif
[quote name="@virtualpet" date="2021-05-07 08:27:28" ] @/Qhersek I think we forgot to fill out the username part for the raffle, just the first one since that's the only one we've done so far. Could we be counted? We use plural in the survey and we have 120 lair slots/256 den slots/25 tabs for verification. [/quote] Found your entry and attached your username to it!
@virtualpet wrote on 2021-05-07 08:27:28:
@/Qhersek I think we forgot to fill out the username part for the raffle, just the first one since that's the only one we've done so far. Could we be counted? We use plural in the survey and we have 120 lair slots/256 den slots/25 tabs for verification.
Found your entry and attached your username to it!
No problem, glad I can help! Found some more:
  • Under Overall, how do you feel about skins/accents/skincens?, it says skincens and honestly, it actually sounds better that way imo HAHAHA. skin incense
  • Under Wait, what does Baldwin does to familiars?, it should be "what does Baldwin do"
  • Where does PC pearls go if they are transformed into another breed? Or where are they come from if another breed is transformed to a PC? should say "where do PC pearls come from (...)" and "Where do they come from if (...)"
  • in the selection of answers of the What do you use the brew for? question, it says itmes instead of items

now brb as I go ((eat))
  • Under Overall, how do you feel about skins/accents/skincens?, it says skincens and honestly, it actually sounds better that way imo HAHAHA. skin incense
  • Under Wait, what does Baldwin does to familiars?, it should be "what does Baldwin do"
  • Where does PC pearls go if they are transformed into another breed? Or where are they come from if another breed is transformed to a PC? should say "where do PC pearls come from (...)" and "Where do they come from if (...)"
  • in the selection of answers of the What do you use the brew for? question, it says itmes instead of items

now brb as I go ((eat))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-05-07 08:42:03" ] No problem, glad I can help! Found some more: Under Overall, how do you feel about skins/accents/skincens?, it says skincens and honestly, it actually sounds better that way imo HAHAHA. skin incense Under Wait, what does Baldwin does to familiars?, it should be "what does Baldwin do" Where does PC pearls go if they are transformed into another breed? Or where are they come from if another breed is transformed to a PC? should say "where do PC pearls come from (...)" and "Where do they come from if (...)" in the selection of answers of the What do you use the brew for? question, it says itmes instead of items now brb as I go ((eat)) [/quote] All fixed, thanks again, and enjoy your meal! ^^
@Natron wrote on 2021-05-07 08:42:03:

Under Overall, how do you feel about skins/accents/skincens?, it says skincens and honestly, it actually sounds better that way imo HAHAHA. skin incense
Under Wait, what does Baldwin does to familiars?, it should be "what does Baldwin do"
Where does PC pearls go if they are transformed into another breed? Or where are they come from if another breed is transformed to a PC? should say "where do PC pearls come from (...)" and "Where do they come from if (...)"
in the selection of answers of the What do you use the brew for? question, it says itmes instead of items

now brb as I go ((eat))
All fixed, thanks again, and enjoy your meal! ^^
@Qhersek as someone who never buys gems and just sorta hoards them and doesn't like spending a lot of them on one purchase except from in the gem MP, I feel as if there should've been questions about "What is the maximum amount of treasure you are willing to spend " as well as gems. Were we supposed to convert how much treasure you would spend into a gem amount?
@Qhersek as someone who never buys gems and just sorta hoards them and doesn't like spending a lot of them on one purchase except from in the gem MP, I feel as if there should've been questions about "What is the maximum amount of treasure you are willing to spend " as well as gems. Were we supposed to convert how much treasure you would spend into a gem amount?
I found a place in which "wat" was written instead of "what" but I enjoy it so much that I think it should stay that way.

IN OTHER NEWS
  • in the Wat do you mainly use your nests for?, one of the answers has a slash without anything written after it so I assume that was an accidental key press
  • in the How many nests have your clain laid? section, it should be "how many nests has your clan laid"
  • under Do you keep breed dragons as permas (excluding fodder pairs)?, it should say "bred" instead of "breed"
  • I do believe adding "I interchange them" to Do you use virtual stacks in hoards? would be a good idea as I really do interchange them

Also, I wasn't really paying attention to the questions as I've seen several so I apologise for that but in case you know what I'm referring to, in some the answers are written as "no, nor I wish to" or something along those lines but it should be "no, nor do I wish to" as far as I know.
I found a place in which "wat" was written instead of "what" but I enjoy it so much that I think it should stay that way.

IN OTHER NEWS
  • in the Wat do you mainly use your nests for?, one of the answers has a slash without anything written after it so I assume that was an accidental key press
  • in the How many nests have your clain laid? section, it should be "how many nests has your clan laid"
  • under Do you keep breed dragons as permas (excluding fodder pairs)?, it should say "bred" instead of "breed"
  • I do believe adding "I interchange them" to Do you use virtual stacks in hoards? would be a good idea as I really do interchange them

Also, I wasn't really paying attention to the questions as I've seen several so I apologise for that but in case you know what I'm referring to, in some the answers are written as "no, nor I wish to" or something along those lines but it should be "no, nor do I wish to" as far as I know.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@naturalharmony" date="2021-05-07 09:44:41" ] @/Qhersek as someone who never buys gems and just sorta hoards them and doesn't like spending a lot of them on one purchase except from in the gem MP, I feel as if there should've been questions about "What is the maximum amount of treasure you are willing to spend " as well as gems. Were we supposed to convert how much treasure you would spend into a gem amount? [/quote] I should have been clear on that, but yes the ideal would be a conversion. Next year I'll probably separate them altogether.
@naturalharmony wrote on 2021-05-07 09:44:41:
@/Qhersek as someone who never buys gems and just sorta hoards them and doesn't like spending a lot of them on one purchase except from in the gem MP, I feel as if there should've been questions about "What is the maximum amount of treasure you are willing to spend " as well as gems. Were we supposed to convert how much treasure you would spend into a gem amount?
I should have been clear on that, but yes the ideal would be a conversion. Next year I'll probably separate them altogether.
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-05-07 09:45:31" ] I found a place in which "wat" was written instead of "what" but I enjoy it so much that I think it should stay that way. IN OTHER NEWS in the Wat do you mainly use your nests for?, one of the answers has a slash without anything written after it so I assume that was an accidental key press in the How many nests have your clain laid? section, it should be "how many nests has your clan laid" under Do you keep breed dragons as permas (excluding fodder pairs)?, it should say "bred" instead of "breed" I do believe adding "I interchange them" to Do you use virtual stacks in hoards? would be a good idea as I really do interchange them Also, I wasn't really paying attention to the questions as I've seen several so I apologise for that but in case you know what I'm referring to, in some the answers are written as "no, nor I wish to" or something along those lines but it should be "no, nor do I wish to" as far as I know. [/quote] WAT [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2] It was actually meant to be hatchery pairs/breeding pairs, but the form has a bad habit of not saving changes if I click away too quickly. I added "Sometimes" to all the questions at the end of that part. I caught a couple; if I missed any at least I am aware of the typo now and will be able to correct it in the results. Copy-paste can be dangerous, you know. Thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it!
@Natron wrote on 2021-05-07 09:45:31:

IN OTHER NEWS

in the Wat do you mainly use your nests for?, one of the answers has a slash without anything written after it so I assume that was an accidental key press
in the How many nests have your clain laid? section, it should be "how many nests has your clan laid"
under Do you keep breed dragons as permas (excluding fodder pairs)?, it should say "bred" instead of "breed"
I do believe adding "I interchange them" to Do you use virtual stacks in hoards? would be a good idea as I really do interchange them

WAT
It was actually meant to be hatchery pairs/breeding pairs, but the form has a bad habit of not saving changes if I click away too quickly.
I added "Sometimes" to all the questions at the end of that part.
I caught a couple; if I missed any at least I am aware of the typo now and will be able to correct it in the results. Copy-paste can be dangerous, you know.

Thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it!
hehe once again, no problem, I am very happy to help! I know how easy it is to misstype as I sometimes go check out my old comments and just see typos and then I want to leave the mortal realm. It's not at all surprising that this happened since this whole survey is such a gigantic feat, you honestly did a great job!
  • there's a smol typo under How often do you browse your flight's aucton house? where it says "aucton" instead of "auction"
  • another one where it says "oer" instead of "over" under Would you like to see the new Marketplace categories all oer the site?
  • under What do you purchase from the auction house?, one of the answers says "equipo" instead of "equip" and that one made me smile
  • I do believe that the What do you purchase via private auctions? section is missing the trinkets answer unless that one falls under some other answer, but I'm asking because the next question has trinkets as an answer
hehe once again, no problem, I am very happy to help! I know how easy it is to misstype as I sometimes go check out my old comments and just see typos and then I want to leave the mortal realm. It's not at all surprising that this happened since this whole survey is such a gigantic feat, you honestly did a great job!
  • there's a smol typo under How often do you browse your flight's aucton house? where it says "aucton" instead of "auction"
  • another one where it says "oer" instead of "over" under Would you like to see the new Marketplace categories all oer the site?
  • under What do you purchase from the auction house?, one of the answers says "equipo" instead of "equip" and that one made me smile
  • I do believe that the What do you purchase via private auctions? section is missing the trinkets answer unless that one falls under some other answer, but I'm asking because the next question has trinkets as an answer
it took me most of the day, but I finally made it through all (but one) of the parts. (that one I'm skipping.) what a fun survey! I'm sure tons of hours of effort went into that one, holy moly. you have all my respect.
it took me most of the day, but I finally made it through all (but one) of the parts. (that one I'm skipping.) what a fun survey! I'm sure tons of hours of effort went into that one, holy moly. you have all my respect.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43