Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
yee-haw! can't wait to see the results!
yee-haw! can't wait to see the results!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Another one, that one I almost missed - under Do you prefer smaller or larger apparel pieces?, it says apaprel instead of apparel.

Also it says "How do feel about apparel on dragons?" instead of "how do you"

ooop, I found one more. Says "morpholigies" under What do you use the dressing room for?
Another one, that one I almost missed - under Do you prefer smaller or larger apparel pieces?, it says apaprel instead of apparel.

Also it says "How do feel about apparel on dragons?" instead of "how do you"

ooop, I found one more. Says "morpholigies" under What do you use the dressing room for?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-05-07 07:46:04" ] Another one, that one I almost missed - under Do you prefer smaller or larger apparel pieces?, it says apaprel instead of apparel. [/quote] That made me chuckle, thanks again for catching a typo! Edit: I see the edit, I'll fix those right away.
@Natron wrote on 2021-05-07 07:46:04:
That made me chuckle, thanks again for catching a typo!
Edit: I see the edit, I'll fix those right away.
Hurray, a new survey!! It's time for more data, yeehaw!

also @Qhersek If at some point in june you need help with displaying the result information, I love making infographics and I'd be happy to lend a hand! :)

also @Qhersek If at some point in june you need help with displaying the result information, I love making infographics and I'd be happy to lend a hand! :)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
This looks fun, gonna start filling some of these out!
This looks fun, gonna start filling some of these out!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="@Amayai" date="2021-05-07 07:56:53" ] Hurray, a new survey!! It's time for more data, yeehaw! also @/Qhersek If at some point in june you need help with displaying the result information, I love making infographics and I'd be happy to lend a hand! :) [/quote] Thanks for the offer, it's so sweet of you! I don't know exactly yet how much time I'll have in June, but if I get buried I'll definitely contact you!
@Amayai wrote on 2021-05-07 07:56:53:

also @/Qhersek If at some point in june you need help with displaying the result information, I love making infographics and I'd be happy to lend a hand! :)
Thanks for the offer, it's so sweet of you! I don't know exactly yet how much time I'll have in June, but if I get buried I'll definitely contact you!
Ooo yes a survey :>

I will be doing this later
Ooo yes a survey :>

I will be doing this later
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Wow, that probably was the longest FR related survey I've ever completed sdkfhsdfs

It was great though! Excited for the results since there will be so many things to look at XD
Wow, that probably was the longest FR related survey I've ever completed sdkfhsdfs

It was great though! Excited for the results since there will be so many things to look at XD
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
Just filled it out!! I'm excited to see the results!
Just filled it out!! I'm excited to see the results!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Qhersek I think we forgot to fill out the username part for the raffle, just the first one since that's the only one we've done so far. Could we be counted? We use plural in the survey and we have 120 lair slots/256 den slots/25 tabs for verification.
@Qhersek I think we forgot to fill out the username part for the raffle, just the first one since that's the only one we've done so far. Could we be counted? We use plural in the survey and we have 120 lair slots/256 den slots/25 tabs for verification.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43