Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
[quote name="Pokoko" date="2021-06-28 14:12:28" ] @/Qhersek I wanted to review my answers and how they compare to others', I checked and I think nearly all of the written responses I entered in the survey haven't been displayed here with the rest of the results? Did you ever receive them? [/quote] @Pokoko Not all written responses get shared, more like a minuscule fraction. I filled in nearly every written response and only one or two of mine were shared. It's the nature of having so many responses but only so much time (and character limit on forum posts), it be how it do. Not sharing doesn't really mean anything, just that your response didn't happen to get picked, or for the user lore section that your response wasn't sent in early enough compared to how much text others wrote.
Pokoko wrote on 2021-06-28 14:12:28:
@/Qhersek

I wanted to review my answers and how they compare to others', I checked and I think nearly all of the written responses I entered in the survey haven't been displayed here with the rest of the results? Did you ever receive them?
@Pokoko
Not all written responses get shared, more like a minuscule fraction. I filled in nearly every written response and only one or two of mine were shared. It's the nature of having so many responses but only so much time (and character limit on forum posts), it be how it do.

Not sharing doesn't really mean anything, just that your response didn't happen to get picked, or for the user lore section that your response wasn't sent in early enough compared to how much text others wrote.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
I finally got around to reading through all this, and it was really neat how for some of the response sections I couldn't tell if a comment was made by me or someone else. I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but multiple times I'd start reading a comment and think, "Oh, was this me?" only to decide that no, I would have used different wording, but dang if we don't have the exact same opinion and similar writing styles. Was fun to see there are people out there who think the exact same way I do on some of these things.

There was one comment I knew was me though, about the new dragon profiles. So I made the cut for real at least once! (I think twice!)

Overall very interesting, I always like seeing these kinds of surveys. It's possible to an extent to gauge community opinion based on what I see around in the forums, but seeing actual data makes it a lot easier.

P.S. Justice for crackle >:(
I finally got around to reading through all this, and it was really neat how for some of the response sections I couldn't tell if a comment was made by me or someone else. I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but multiple times I'd start reading a comment and think, "Oh, was this me?" only to decide that no, I would have used different wording, but dang if we don't have the exact same opinion and similar writing styles. Was fun to see there are people out there who think the exact same way I do on some of these things.

There was one comment I knew was me though, about the new dragon profiles. So I made the cut for real at least once! (I think twice!)

Overall very interesting, I always like seeing these kinds of surveys. It's possible to an extent to gauge community opinion based on what I see around in the forums, but seeing actual data makes it a lot easier.

P.S. Justice for crackle >:(
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
i'm a bit late but i did wanna comment to say thank you!!!! god this is SO MUCH INFO i can't even believe it ;_; it's been fascinating to read, thank you for putting this together!! really gives a lot of perspectives and brings up curious points too :O

i gotta say tho... the best/worst dragons crack me up, partly because the "best" dragon REALLY feels like the best dragon lol (how did it end up that matchy???), and the worst dragon... looks oddly similar to my self proclaimed worst dragon ever, moist LOL. like even after all these years, the "worst" dragon still ends up looking very close P: that entertains me lol

(also it cracked me up to see that xxx patterns were actually the least popular, given how they used to be All The Rage. oh how times change! and the fact a lot of people who said they loved spirals also mentioned having ADHD... same hat!! LOL i felt called out because i have ADHD too and they're my favs |D i guess it just makes sense!)
i'm a bit late but i did wanna comment to say thank you!!!! god this is SO MUCH INFO i can't even believe it ;_; it's been fascinating to read, thank you for putting this together!! really gives a lot of perspectives and brings up curious points too :O

i gotta say tho... the best/worst dragons crack me up, partly because the "best" dragon REALLY feels like the best dragon lol (how did it end up that matchy???), and the worst dragon... looks oddly similar to my self proclaimed worst dragon ever, moist LOL. like even after all these years, the "worst" dragon still ends up looking very close P: that entertains me lol

(also it cracked me up to see that xxx patterns were actually the least popular, given how they used to be All The Rage. oh how times change! and the fact a lot of people who said they loved spirals also mentioned having ADHD... same hat!! LOL i felt called out because i have ADHD too and they're my favs |D i guess it just makes sense!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Wow
Wow
Thank you for the ping!!
Thank you for the ping!!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I really want to participate in the 3rd survey, do we know when it'll be happening? Or have I missed it?
I really want to participate in the 3rd survey, do we know when it'll be happening? Or have I missed it?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
[quote name="@Shimmersky" date="2021-08-10 13:34:27" ] I really want to participate in the 3rd survey, do we know when it'll be happening? Or have I missed it? [/quote] It will launch a few weeks before the next FR anniversary and will close when the anniversary maintenance starts. You can sign up to the ping list via a link on the front page.
@Shimmersky wrote on 2021-08-10 13:34:27:
It will launch a few weeks before the next FR anniversary and will close when the anniversary maintenance starts. You can sign up to the ping list via a link on the front page.
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2021-08-10 13:37:49" ] It will launch a few weeks before the next FR anniversary and will close when the anniversary maintenance starts. You can sign up to the ping list via a link on the front page. [/quote] Wooooo thank you so much!
Qhersek wrote on 2021-08-10 13:37:49:
It will launch a few weeks before the next FR anniversary and will close when the anniversary maintenance starts. You can sign up to the ping list via a link on the front page.

Wooooo thank you so much!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I... I can't remember if I submitted answers for this or not so reading the replies is like that one John Mulaney bit. Y'know, the "Did I do that?"
I... I can't remember if I submitted answers for this or not so reading the replies is like that one John Mulaney bit. Y'know, the "Did I do that?"
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
This is GORGEOUS omg. I will return when I can read more but just the den/lair breakdown is FASCINATING.
This is GORGEOUS omg. I will return when I can read more but just the den/lair breakdown is FASCINATING.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43