Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752210108150317069/840218586814611466/unknown.png[/img] There's no Skydancer in this list? Shoudn't it between Ridgeback-Snapper?
unknown.png

There's no Skydancer in this list? Shoudn't it between Ridgeback-Snapper?
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
Question about liking and disliking breeds - by "if applicable", does this specifically refer to what I just chose as my favourites or can that be answered regardless, especially if I love and appreciate every breed?
Question about liking and disliking breeds - by "if applicable", does this specifically refer to what I just chose as my favourites or can that be answered regardless, especially if I love and appreciate every breed?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Whew, finally completed all of them
Whew, finally completed all of them
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
I have made it thru the first 4, whew! Might have to come back once finals are over to finish the rest
I have made it thru the first 4, whew! Might have to come back once finals are over to finish the rest
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
[quote name="@Puffin25" date="2021-05-07 06:30:03" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752210108150317069/840218586814611466/unknown.png[/img] There's no Skydancer in this list? Shoudn't it between Ridgeback-Snapper? [/quote] Clearly, you *must* love SDs. It's fixed now, thanks for catching it!
@Puffin25 wrote on 2021-05-07 06:30:03:
unknown.png

There's no Skydancer in this list? Shoudn't it between Ridgeback-Snapper?
Clearly, you *must* love SDs. It's fixed now, thanks for catching it!
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-05-07 06:42:57" ] Question about liking and disliking breeds - by "if applicable", does this specifically refer to what I just chose as my favourites or can that be answered regardless, especially if I love and appreciate every breed? [/quote] It means if you like/dislike *anything at all* about those breeds and you'd like to share that, you do not have to select them as your favourites/least favourites.
@Natron wrote on 2021-05-07 06:42:57:
It means if you like/dislike *anything at all* about those breeds and you'd like to share that, you do not have to select them as your favourites/least favourites.
that was really cool! i hope i didn't do anything wrong ;o;
that was really cool! i hope i didn't do anything wrong ;o;
Oh cool I love surveys! Time to speedrun all 9 parts, haha.
Oh cool I love surveys! Time to speedrun all 9 parts, haha.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
No idea if someone pointed this out but I might as well point out some spelling errors (not really a huge deal as the survey is huge and really well-made). Honestly, just tryna be helpful!
  • under Why did you pick your current flight? and If any, why? further below, there are errors "because an other game" and "by mistae", should be "because of another game" and "by mistake"
  • the Around how many non-scattesight vials have you used? part features "11-" where it should be "11-30"

ALSO, just a suggestion that some people would like - the question about visiting the Which Waystone could have one of the answers be "only when I accidentally click on it"
No idea if someone pointed this out but I might as well point out some spelling errors (not really a huge deal as the survey is huge and really well-made). Honestly, just tryna be helpful!
  • under Why did you pick your current flight? and If any, why? further below, there are errors "because an other game" and "by mistae", should be "because of another game" and "by mistake"
  • the Around how many non-scattesight vials have you used? part features "11-" where it should be "11-30"

ALSO, just a suggestion that some people would like - the question about visiting the Which Waystone could have one of the answers be "only when I accidentally click on it"
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-05-07 07:33:34" ] No idea if someone pointed this out but I might as well point out some spelling errors (not really a huge deal as the survey is huge and really well-made). Honestly, just tryna be helpful! under Why did you pick your current flight? and If any, why? further below, there are errors "because an other game" and "by mistae", should be "because of another game" and "by mistake" the Around how many non-scattesight vials have you used? part features "11-" where it should be "11-30" [/quote] Good catches, thanks for letting me know, all should be fixed now!
@Natron wrote on 2021-05-07 07:33:34:

under Why did you pick your current flight? and If any, why? further below, there are errors "because an other game" and "by mistae", should be "because of another game" and "by mistake"
the Around how many non-scattesight vials have you used? part features "11-" where it should be "11-30"
Good catches, thanks for letting me know, all should be fixed now!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43