Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second Great FlightRising Survey Results
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
i can NOT believe i CALLED it when i thought obsidian or phthalo would be in the top 3 colors! dark color supremacy!!
i can NOT believe i CALLED it when i thought obsidian or phthalo would be in the top 3 colors! dark color supremacy!!

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Phew! Finally finished looking through all of the data (minus lore - I'll have to come back for you [emoji=obelisk love size=1]) and holy cow. I was actually seriously surprised to see how much my love for breed poses lined up with the majority responses as well. I was also super excited to see quite a large number of pebbles came to respond in comparison to the other flights and Earth's population. Pebble represent? That one user that said they never visit the forums oh my god, I laughed so hard. I guess someone sent them all of the survey links directly, eh? [emoji=tundra winking size=1] I'm still forever waiting for staff to release enamel pins and charms based on the survey they had done ages ago. The designs looked amazing and I have yet to purchase merch - specifically waiting for those pins! I'll have to keep coming back now to check out comments about the survey results, I'm really excited to see what others have to say. Thank you so much for your dedication and determination!
Phew! Finally finished looking through all of the data (minus lore - I'll have to come back for you ) and holy cow. I was actually seriously surprised to see how much my love for breed poses lined up with the majority responses as well.

I was also super excited to see quite a large number of pebbles came to respond in comparison to the other flights and Earth's population. Pebble represent?

That one user that said they never visit the forums oh my god, I laughed so hard. I guess someone sent them all of the survey links directly, eh?

I'm still forever waiting for staff to release enamel pins and charms based on the survey they had done ages ago. The designs looked amazing and I have yet to purchase merch - specifically waiting for those pins!

I'll have to keep coming back now to check out comments about the survey results, I'm really excited to see what others have to say. Thank you so much for your dedication and determination!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Sweet! Thanks for all the work, I'm still reading through as I type this. I find it kinda funny how much it seems no one uses their flight's AH. Also that most people use treasure when buying from the AH but list on the AH for gems. hmm. Also me when I see a response I wrote [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b8/de/f2/b8def24843002e5b0e2c9074c0e355f8.jpg[/img]
Sweet! Thanks for all the work, I'm still reading through as I type this.
I find it kinda funny how much it seems no one uses their flight's AH.
Also that most people use treasure when buying from the AH but list on the AH for gems. hmm.

Also me when I see a response I wrote

b8def24843002e5b0e2c9074c0e355f8.jpg
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Time for a well-deserved nap, Qhersek.
Time for a well-deserved nap, Qhersek.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
[quote=what do you want in a new modern breed?]Gasp gasp oh my goodness if they could take inspiration from a dog- like, floppy ears, big fluffy tail- and then we could dress them up- SQUEAL- it would probably be my new favorite breed. Btw, tundras are the closest we have to a dog dragon.[/quote] Well, user, I hope you got your wish with Obelisks! :D
what do you want in a new modern breed? wrote:
Gasp gasp oh my goodness if they could take inspiration from a dog- like, floppy ears, big fluffy tail- and then we could dress them up- SQUEAL- it would probably be my new favorite breed. Btw, tundras are the closest we have to a dog dragon.

Well, user, I hope you got your wish with Obelisks! :D
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Ahh thanks
Ahh thanks
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Wow that was a really interesting read; a lot of those answers I was not expecting!

Thank you for all your hard work compiling all this! <3
Wow that was a really interesting read; a lot of those answers I was not expecting!

Thank you for all your hard work compiling all this! <3
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
@Qhersek

I wanted to review my answers and how they compare to others', I checked and I think nearly all of the written responses I entered in the survey haven't been displayed here with the rest of the results? Did you ever receive them?
@Qhersek

I wanted to review my answers and how they compare to others', I checked and I think nearly all of the written responses I entered in the survey haven't been displayed here with the rest of the results? Did you ever receive them?
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
[quote name="@reliquiaen" date="2021-06-28 05:39:05" ] [font=sylfaen]ahhh i love to see results like this. must've been one monumental task to organise it all ty for the hard work ♥ can't wait for next year's if you're gonna do it! couple things i noticed (idk if they've been mentioned i just finished and have to go now sorry if they've been pionted out) [/quote] Thank you for brining these to my attention! Should be fixed now! ^^
@reliquiaen wrote on 2021-06-28 05:39:05:
ahhh i love to see results like this. must've been one monumental task to organise it all ty for the hard work ♥ can't wait for next year's if you're gonna do it!

couple things i noticed (idk if they've been mentioned i just finished and have to go now sorry if they've been pionted out)

Thank you for brining these to my attention! Should be fixed now! ^^
Oh man I knew people liked female skydancers but I didn't know it was by THAT much
I didn't expect phthalo to be that popular either! (I'm one of those phthalo fans)
Oh man I knew people liked female skydancers but I didn't know it was by THAT much
I didn't expect phthalo to be that popular either! (I'm one of those phthalo fans)
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43