Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need some brews?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Rain drop, drop top, it’s [s]BornofFlame’s[/s] Starship's bubbling brew shop! Everything here goes for below AH price. Why? Because I think that you shouldn’t sell transmutations based on color because color is a probability mess. If you want me to brew something— no, the answer is no. Why? Because I don’t want to have to find you when your gene/fam or whatever is done brewing. I just mess with RNG. Also, as strange as this may sound, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55084250]Altair[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52008599]Vykos[/url] -who run the shop- only have it open during the holidays! This ensures that you get the max amount of product for a relatively cheap price without having to worry about raised prices during the holidays! Standard rates apply, pricing is at the top of each section. [quote name= PInglist] @Sweetapppp @Tropickle @snax @lemfolis @xxxx @zanewarp[/quote] [u][b]NEW RULES AS OF 07/12[/b][/u] -If you ask me for a material I do not have, I will not hesitate to refuse my services to you the next time you order. It takes two seconds to scroll through my stocked list, which is on the front page for your convenience. I update it after every order, so what you see is what I have. -[b]specify on whether you want a PA or a 2 way CR when you fill out your order.[/b] -I will not do private send outs anymore. (aka, do not message me privately and just ask to be sent it, you need to post here and specify what you want) Sorry, but ya'll can get pinged with the general masses. -First come, first serve. -thank you for reading these rules.
Rain drop, drop top, it’s BornofFlame’s Starship's bubbling brew shop!

Everything here goes for below AH price. Why? Because I think that you shouldn’t sell transmutations based on color because color is a probability mess.

If you want me to brew something— no, the answer is no. Why? Because I don’t want to have to find you when your gene/fam or whatever is done brewing. I just mess with RNG.

Also, as strange as this may sound, Altair and Vykos -who run the shop- only have it open during the holidays! This ensures that you get the max amount of product for a relatively cheap price without having to worry about raised prices during the holidays!

Standard rates apply, pricing is at the top of each section.
PInglist wrote:

NEW RULES AS OF 07/12

-If you ask me for a material I do not have, I will not hesitate to refuse my services to you the next time you order. It takes two seconds to scroll through my stocked list, which is on the front page for your convenience. I update it after every order, so what you see is what I have.

-specify on whether you want a PA or a 2 way CR when you fill out your order.

-I will not do private send outs anymore. (aka, do not message me privately and just ask to be sent it, you need to post here and specify what you want) Sorry, but ya'll can get pinged with the general masses.

-First come, first serve.

-thank you for reading these rules.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
All goo goes for 1g or 1100t each,. Current supplies: [item=green goo] x20 [item=Yellow goo]x9 [item=Orange goo]x43 [item=Red goo] x [item=purple goo]x [item=blue goo]x
All goo goes for 1g or 1100t each,.

Current supplies:
Green Goo x20
Yellow Goo x9
Orange Goo x43
Red Goo x
Purple Goo x
Blue Goo x

All ooze goes for 1g or 1100t each Current supplies: [item=Green ooze]x 57 [item=yellow ooze]x 51 [item=Orange ooze]x74 [item=Red ooze]x [item=Purple ooze]x [item=blue ooze]x
All ooze goes for 1g or 1100t each

Current supplies:
Green Ooze x 57
Yellow Ooze x 51
Orange Ooze x74
Red Ooze x
Purple Ooze x
Blue Ooze x

All sludge goes for 1g or 1100t each Current supplies: [item=green sludge]x 5 [item=Yellow sludge]x12 [item=Orange sludge]x20 [item=red sludge]x [item=purple sludge]x [item=blue sludge]x
All sludge goes for 1g or 1100t each

Current supplies:
Green Sludge x 5
Yellow Sludge x12
Orange Sludge x20
Red Sludge x
Purple Sludge x
Blue Sludge x
All slime goes for 4g or 4400t each Current supplies: [item=grey slime]x3 [item=black slime]x [item=white slime]x
All slime goes for 4g or 4400t each
Current supplies:
Grey Slime x3
Black Slime x
White Slime x
All muck goes for 3g or 3300t each Current supplies: [item=copper muck]x4 [item=silver muck]x [item=gold muck]x
All muck goes for 3g or 3300t each
Current supplies:
Copper Muck x4
Silver Muck x
Gold Muck x

Bump
Bump
@BornofFlame

Can I buy all your red and blue goo and your purple sludge for treasure please?
@BornofFlame

Can I buy all your red and blue goo and your purple sludge for treasure please?
Yes, I will set up a CR.
@Mystyic
Yes, I will set up a CR.
@Mystyic
@BornofFlame

Hey, I'm in need of 3xYellow Sludge, could I buy it with gems?
@BornofFlame

Hey, I'm in need of 3xYellow Sludge, could I buy it with gems?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11