Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are the new familiars zodiac based??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sawkinator

I mean. There's chairs and sword and candelabras and stuff so.... sure? Why not?

Real q is what do you do about virgo. lmao. Never been a good way to depict 'virgin' as a quality and there's basically 0 alternate depictions.
@Sawkinator

I mean. There's chairs and sword and candelabras and stuff so.... sure? Why not?

Real q is what do you do about virgo. lmao. Never been a good way to depict 'virgin' as a quality and there's basically 0 alternate depictions.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup Unicorn and a doe seem to be used. Unicorns as only maiden can see them or something and does I guess because of doe eyes and be cute and unspoiled or whatever.
@Lemonsinasoup Unicorn and a doe seem to be used. Unicorns as only maiden can see them or something and does I guess because of doe eyes and be cute and unspoiled or whatever.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="betty" date="2020-06-21 08:08:13" ] i'll be very sad if we can only get 1 capricorn fam from fiona per person since that's my sign [/quote] Yeah this was my reaction as well [emoji=banescale sad size=2] I mean, 1 is better than none, but... I like hoarding multiples of the same familiar, especially festival fams, and as a Capricorn I would love to hoard as many Capricorn familiars as I can. But if it's obtained via Fiona, then chances are it will be limited to 1 per person.
betty wrote on 2020-06-21 08:08:13:
i'll be very sad if we can only get 1 capricorn fam from fiona per person since that's my sign

Yeah this was my reaction as well

I mean, 1 is better than none, but... I like hoarding multiples of the same familiar, especially festival fams, and as a Capricorn I would love to hoard as many Capricorn familiars as I can. But if it's obtained via Fiona, then chances are it will be limited to 1 per person.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@SCB

Oh, unicorn works! Good call!

Wait you can just make it a gen1, people love virgin gen1s! /s
@SCB

Oh, unicorn works! Good call!

Wait you can just make it a gen1, people love virgin gen1s! /s
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
tbh i'm kinda disappointed that capricorn'll be a fiona fam. i want like 50 ;-; i'd prefer for them to be a NotN fam or smth

on the other hand i'm super excited for a plague scorpion :O

and homestuck fandragons
tbh i'm kinda disappointed that capricorn'll be a fiona fam. i want like 50 ;-; i'd prefer for them to be a NotN fam or smth

on the other hand i'm super excited for a plague scorpion :O

and homestuck fandragons
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I’m quite pleased with the zodiac theme :)
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
[quote name="Zodiacal" date="2020-06-21 13:07:53" ] I’m quite pleased with the zodiac theme :) [/quote] Haha, I bet you are :D
Zodiacal wrote on 2020-06-21 13:07:53:
Haha, I bet you are :D
as soon as i saw [item=shining cancer] i was rly pumped for the fest fams to be zodiac based
as soon as i saw Shining Cancer i was rly pumped for the fest fams to be zodiac based

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
The ziodiac cycle is a wonderful idea! c: As for the Libra, it could be conceptualized in a similar way like [item=Vigilant Spear] or [item=Swinging Chandelier].
The ziodiac cycle is a wonderful idea! c: As for the Libra, it could be conceptualized in a similar way like Vigilant Spear or Swinging Chandelier .
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Saw some nice libra owls while looking around for animals they could use.
Saw some nice libra owls while looking around for animals they could use.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10