Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are the new familiars zodiac based??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i'll be very sad if we can only get 1 capricorn fam from fiona per person since that's my sign
i'll be very sad if we can only get 1 capricorn fam from fiona per person since that's my sign
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
If we get a plague scorpion, I will be unbelievably happy. I might even smile.
If we get a plague scorpion, I will be unbelievably happy. I might even smile.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I wonder if they're going to take Ophiuchus into the mix too.
I wonder if they're going to take Ophiuchus into the mix too.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
As a Capricorn, I’m pretty annoyed I’ll probably have to wait 6 months past my season to get my star sign familiar, especially if it’s just some generic starry Capricorn instead of an elemental one which is the fun part of the gimmick. I guess if it were some sort of rainbow of elements it would make sense to be released after this cycle, but if it ends up being like, shade-touched or alchemy or beastclan or starry, I’d rather have it released alongside Night of the Nocturne.
As a Capricorn, I’m pretty annoyed I’ll probably have to wait 6 months past my season to get my star sign familiar, especially if it’s just some generic starry Capricorn instead of an elemental one which is the fun part of the gimmick. I guess if it were some sort of rainbow of elements it would make sense to be released after this cycle, but if it ends up being like, shade-touched or alchemy or beastclan or starry, I’d rather have it released alongside Night of the Nocturne.
[quote name="Pheonyx" date="2020-06-21 08:25:44" ] As a Capricorn, I’m pretty annoyed I’ll probably have to wait 6 months past my season to get my star sign familiar, especially if it’s just some generic starry Capricorn instead of an elemental one which is the fun part of the gimmick. I guess if it were some sort of rainbow of elements it would make sense to be released after this cycle, but if it ends up being like, shade-touched or alchemy or beastclan or starry, I’d rather have it released alongside Night of the Nocturne. [/quote] I agree :[ I personally think having a NotN familiar to round out the 12 would make more sense.
Pheonyx wrote on 2020-06-21 08:25:44:
I agree :[ I personally think having a NotN familiar to round out the 12 would make more sense.
Man I really don't wanna wait until after the fest cycle just to get my sign fam :/ and having it locked behind one of Fiona's "bond with these 11 other fams first" quests would be even worse
Man I really don't wanna wait until after the fest cycle just to get my sign fam :/ and having it locked behind one of Fiona's "bond with these 11 other fams first" quests would be even worse
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-21 06:13:04" ] Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>; [/quote] Wait, why wouldn't Capricorn be during NotN? And I'd love to see Ophiuchus as a Fiona familiar.
Undel wrote on 2020-06-21 06:13:04:
Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>;

Wait, why wouldn't Capricorn be during NotN?

And I'd love to see Ophiuchus as a Fiona familiar.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
hhh plague scorpion?? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
hhh plague scorpion??
@xotik

might be cool if ophiuchus were a secret notn fam or sth x)
@xotik

might be cool if ophiuchus were a secret notn fam or sth x)
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
wait what are they going to do about Libra. There's no animal for it.
Just... a living set of scales?
wait what are they going to do about Libra. There's no animal for it.
Just... a living set of scales?
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10