Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are the new familiars zodiac based??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wonder what Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius, and Libra will look like...
Wonder what Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius, and Libra will look like...
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I like that Shadow get the fish, but water get the bull.
I like that Shadow get the fish, but water get the bull.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
[quote name="ryttu3k" date="2020-06-21 16:48:22" ] Very curious about Ice's Aquarius, too. I for one eagerly await our new jar of snow familiar. [/quote] Ahh... yes... an [b]Air[/b] sign based on pouring [b]Water[/b] gets an [b]Ice[/b]-themed familiar, because of Crystalline Gala always starts at the end of January. That's my Zodiac sign! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
ryttu3k wrote on 2020-06-21 16:48:22:
Very curious about Ice's Aquarius, too. I for one eagerly await our new jar of snow familiar.

Ahh... yes... an Air sign based on pouring Water gets an Ice-themed familiar, because of Crystalline Gala always starts at the end of January.

That's my Zodiac sign!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I hope arcane doesnt get some scales as our familiar, I really want libra to be some kind of animal like the others.
I hope arcane doesnt get some scales as our familiar, I really want libra to be some kind of animal like the others.
I really love the new zodiac faliliars and i'm very excited for the plague scorpion, but i'm really sad for the capricorn fam

Most of capricorns already have hard times because their birthday's "existence"
I have a december capricorn brother (dec 30), i know, he always wish for a day what is about him, not mixed with Christmas and such
Idk, putting capricorn fam kinda half of a year later, it seem for me as a big knife in their hearts

I'm fine if Fiona will give a very special familiar, but for Christmas, less painful
Or we could brew it during NotN so we could get multiple as the other zodiac familiars
I really love the new zodiac faliliars and i'm very excited for the plague scorpion, but i'm really sad for the capricorn fam

Most of capricorns already have hard times because their birthday's "existence"
I have a december capricorn brother (dec 30), i know, he always wish for a day what is about him, not mixed with Christmas and such
Idk, putting capricorn fam kinda half of a year later, it seem for me as a big knife in their hearts

I'm fine if Fiona will give a very special familiar, but for Christmas, less painful
Or we could brew it during NotN so we could get multiple as the other zodiac familiars
I’m excited for the Sagittarius one! But I agree that it is not fair that Capricorn is left out, maybe they can just give it out or have it as a NotN fam?
I’m excited for the Sagittarius one! But I agree that it is not fair that Capricorn is left out, maybe they can just give it out or have it as a NotN fam?
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
as a lightning flight leo, i'm hyped to see my sign and my flight combined!!
as a lightning flight leo, i'm hyped to see my sign and my flight combined!!
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-21 06:13:04" ] Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>; [/quote] I'm assuming Capricorn is the sign being released through Fiona, considering the lack of a flight festival in December? Undel, please reconsider. :( Us Capricorns already have to deal with our birthdays being completely overshadowed by multiple big holidays, please don't make us wait until half a year later to get our zodiac familiar which we won't even be able to collect multiple copies of like everyone else. :( It will feel like our zodiac familiar was just an afterthought. I'm sure most of us Capricorns would love to see it released during NotN as a brewable item and/or a strange chest drop. Please?
Undel wrote on 2020-06-21 06:13:04:
Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>;

I'm assuming Capricorn is the sign being released through Fiona, considering the lack of a flight festival in December?

Undel, please reconsider. :( Us Capricorns already have to deal with our birthdays being completely overshadowed by multiple big holidays, please don't make us wait until half a year later to get our zodiac familiar which we won't even be able to collect multiple copies of like everyone else. :( It will feel like our zodiac familiar was just an afterthought.

I'm sure most of us Capricorns would love to see it released during NotN as a brewable item and/or a strange chest drop. Please?
bHeX9bv.png
I think the capricorn should just be released through Joxar for the year. So every fest, people can use tokens to get them, like his other items. And once the fest cycle is over, the caricorn would go into the box like the other fest items and wouldn't be purchasable anymore.
I think the capricorn should just be released through Joxar for the year. So every fest, people can use tokens to get them, like his other items. And once the fest cycle is over, the caricorn would go into the box like the other fest items and wouldn't be purchasable anymore.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
If Plague gets scorpions I'm going to party so hard.
If Plague gets scorpions I'm going to party so hard.
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10