Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cluster's Emote Shop | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]hello! i'm currently trying to raise some funds for projects, so here we are :] [b]INFO[/b] [LIST] [*]each emote is 128x128 px, 40g/kt for one & +10g per additional expression [*][b]disclaimer:[/b] i may leave out some details simply bc of the canvas size! if you 100% want something small included, please specify so i can make sure to include it. depending on the complexity i may charge more (this is unlikely) [*]won't do more than 10 unique characters per order, sorry! if you want/need more, you're free to come back after your first 10 have been finished. (no hard limit on expressions - please keep it reasonable though lol) [*]will do: animals, humans, dragons, anthro [*]won't do: anything against FR rules, mechs (if you really want, i can try, but no guarantees that it'll actually look decent fkjdskghgf) [*]please provide a reference or a link to the dragon/character! [*]feel free to use these however you want once they're done; if it's somewhere public (e.g. a fandom discord server) credit would be appreciated :] [*]send payment in a 1-way CR; i'll accept it once your comm is finished [*] i'll be so real with you rn the amount of time for turnaround varies wildly but i'll be sure to provide updates if it takes longer than a few days [/LIST] [b]EXAMPLES[/b] (they aren't transparent bc discord is being [emoji=firework size=1] uncooperative [emoji=firework size=1] at the moment but any that you receive will be) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809975857647976451/999098389406953482/Untitled43_20220711232239.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809975857647976451/999098389167886356/Untitled42_20220711232301.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809975857647976451/999098389654413322/Untitled39_20220710223419.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809975857647976451/1018333177846177922/Untitled54_20220910183147.png[/img] [b]REQUEST FORM[/b] (aka information that i need you to provide. no need to actually use the form if you don't want to, just an organizational tool) [code] [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [b]Expression(s):[/b] [b]Total Price & Currency:[/b] [/code] [b]SLOTS[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]PINGLIST[/b] [/center]
hello! i'm currently trying to raise some funds for projects, so here we are :]

INFO
  • each emote is 128x128 px, 40g/kt for one & +10g per additional expression
  • disclaimer: i may leave out some details simply bc of the canvas size! if you 100% want something small included, please specify so i can make sure to include it. depending on the complexity i may charge more (this is unlikely)
  • won't do more than 10 unique characters per order, sorry! if you want/need more, you're free to come back after your first 10 have been finished. (no hard limit on expressions - please keep it reasonable though lol)
  • will do: animals, humans, dragons, anthro
  • won't do: anything against FR rules, mechs (if you really want, i can try, but no guarantees that it'll actually look decent fkjdskghgf)
  • please provide a reference or a link to the dragon/character!
  • feel free to use these however you want once they're done; if it's somewhere public (e.g. a fandom discord server) credit would be appreciated :]
  • send payment in a 1-way CR; i'll accept it once your comm is finished
  • i'll be so real with you rn the amount of time for turnaround varies wildly but i'll be sure to provide updates if it takes longer than a few days

EXAMPLES
(they aren't transparent bc discord is being uncooperative at the moment but any that you receive will be)
Untitled43_20220711232239.pngUntitled42_20220711232301.pngUntitled39_20220710223419.pngUntitled54_20220910183147.png

REQUEST FORM
(aka information that i need you to provide. no need to actually use the form if you don't want to, just an organizational tool)
Code:
[b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [b]Expression(s):[/b] [b]Total Price & Currency:[/b]

SLOTS

PINGLIST

__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Are you willing to draw a human fan OC? And I will ask, do scars count as complex if the character has several on his face?
Are you willing to draw a human fan OC? And I will ask, do scars count as complex if the character has several on his face?
Character Reference(s): this guy’s humanoid form without mask (images in bio)
Expression(s): glaring
Total Price & Currency: 50kt
Character Reference(s): this guy’s humanoid form without mask (images in bio)
Expression(s): glaring
Total Price & Currency: 50kt
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@alexd yes, i can draw that! and i would say burn scars are complex, but “normal” scars are not unless they’re in a specific shape, e.g. realistic lightning.
@alexd yes, i can draw that! and i would say burn scars are complex, but “normal” scars are not unless they’re in a specific shape, e.g. realistic lightning.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I'll have to come back sometime, but can I show you his references? c:
I'll have to come back sometime, but can I show you his references? c:
@alexd go for it! i’m willing to try for pretty much anything - no guarantees it’ll turn out well though :P
@alexd go for it! i’m willing to try for pretty much anything - no guarantees it’ll turn out well though :P
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@swimmergirl0903 sorry for the delay - here you go! lmk if you’d like me to make any adjustments ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809975857647976451/1018779451322007592/Untitled55.png[/img]
@swimmergirl0903 sorry for the delay - here you go! lmk if you’d like me to make any adjustments ^^

Untitled55.png
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Oops, sorry, I totally forgot to respond. I'm back now, haha. c: Do you think you could handle this OC?

Here are his references.

FULL | OUTFITS

I'd absolutely want all his scars included, so I do understand if you can't do that and all!
Oops, sorry, I totally forgot to respond. I'm back now, haha. c: Do you think you could handle this OC?

Here are his references.

FULL | OUTFITS

I'd absolutely want all his scars included, so I do understand if you can't do that and all!
@alexd yeah, i can do that! given that i’m only drawing his face, those scars shouldn’t be too troublesome for me :] if i do end up getting anything wrong, just lmk and i’ll fix it to the best of my abilities ^^
@alexd yeah, i can do that! given that i’m only drawing his face, those scars shouldn’t be too troublesome for me :] if i do end up getting anything wrong, just lmk and i’ll fix it to the best of my abilities ^^
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Okay, thank you. I'll have to come back when I have more currency, but it's good to know you could draw him. :D Thanks!
Okay, thank you. I'll have to come back when I have more currency, but it's good to know you could draw him. :D Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9