Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
honestly i love the new update as it is but that mockup is GORGEOUS
honestly i love the new update as it is but that mockup is GORGEOUS
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@Celeana I think it did. But bruh, your layout is perfect.
I got a first page post in the update announcement. I've been using my first page priviledges (visibility) to point out the problem with the apparel being where it is (no harm meant, just really wish devs would see it). Do you think it would be bad if I added a link to this thread?
@Celeana I think it did. But bruh, your layout is perfect.
I got a first page post in the update announcement. I've been using my first page priviledges (visibility) to point out the problem with the apparel being where it is (no harm meant, just really wish devs would see it). Do you think it would be bad if I added a link to this thread?
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai I'd say go ahead and link! This thread is pretty constructive.
@Amayai I'd say go ahead and link! This thread is pretty constructive.
don't like my dragons
Hell yes this is so much better! Please ?
Hell yes this is so much better! Please ?
X8aZBiz.png
Yesss I love this mockup! I definitely understand what the staff were going for (display customizable options up front, showcase each user's choices etc) but it's so much handier to see all this info right there
Yesss I love this mockup! I definitely understand what the staff were going for (display customizable options up front, showcase each user's choices etc) but it's so much handier to see all this info right there
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Stuff like this is why I don't think anyone on the current staff know anything about correct placement and design. It's like that "graphic design is my passion" meme. However your version looks so much better. It's not even changing much, it's just the flippin placement.
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

Stuff like this is why I don't think anyone on the current staff know anything about correct placement and design.
It's like that "graphic design is my passion" meme.

However your version looks so much better. It's not even changing much, it's just the flippin placement.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Done! I have added a link to celeana's mockup to the first page of the update, as well a small heartfelt paragraph pointing at how much it would mean if the devs took action on this. I hope I've been doing correctly in using my first page claim to highlight user input.
Done! I have added a link to celeana's mockup to the first page of the update, as well a small heartfelt paragraph pointing at how much it would mean if the devs took action on this. I hope I've been doing correctly in using my first page claim to highlight user input.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
That does look a lot cleaner, and such a simple tweak.
That does look a lot cleaner, and such a simple tweak.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-06-08 10:22:12" ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/719598938768015460/suggest.png[/img] Apparel out of the way, as vigorously stated [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2870531/1#post_43575122]here[/url] You're welcome, now let's weep together because this doesn't seem like it'll get fixed any time soon. [/quote] Now these are proper redesigns I can get behind. It fixes the apparel problem but doesn't just go ' it's the old layout with a background'. Lovely. Edited to say: [b]place this in suggestions please![/b] Flipping out over glowtail got a small change made, there's no reason that if this gets enough support that it won't at least be considered.
Amayai wrote on 2020-06-08 10:22:12:
suggest.png

Apparel out of the way, as vigorously stated here
You're welcome, now let's weep together because this doesn't seem like it'll get fixed any time soon.
Now these are proper redesigns I can get behind. It fixes the apparel problem but doesn't just go ' it's the old layout with a background'. Lovely.

Edited to say: place this in suggestions please! Flipping out over glowtail got a small change made, there's no reason that if this gets enough support that it won't at least be considered.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I really wish this was the format instead. It makes a lot more sense, visually flows better, and prioritizes the information I always want to see about a dragon when I visit their profile - that being what genes do they have, what color, what kind of eyes, their age, etc.
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

I really wish this was the format instead. It makes a lot more sense, visually flows better, and prioritizes the information I always want to see about a dragon when I visit their profile - that being what genes do they have, what color, what kind of eyes, their age, etc.
| Indigo, or Indi | mid 20's | He/Him |
ZGJQhXy.gif arcane_small.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.png T5sUJyn.png HMQVdzL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12