Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] [center][b]CLAPS HANDS [size=7]Y E S
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.
CLAPS HANDS

Y E S
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I was already pretty satisfied with the current layout but this is.... a definite improvement.... 10/10
I was already pretty satisfied with the current layout but this is.... a definite improvement.... 10/10
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Ohhh I really like this mock-up! I guess we'll see if they end up updating it or not...

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

Ohhh I really like this mock-up! I guess we'll see if they end up updating it or not...
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
That's glorious. I love it.

Can we have this someday, any staff reading?

I actually don't think it wouldn't get fixed "any time soon".

I dabble in coding. This is literally a matter of copy-pasting the code and swapping it, depending on what type of language they're using.

It actually wouldn't be hard or time-consuming to tweak it like this! Have hope :D
That's glorious. I love it.

Can we have this someday, any staff reading?

I actually don't think it wouldn't get fixed "any time soon".

I dabble in coding. This is literally a matter of copy-pasting the code and swapping it, depending on what type of language they're using.

It actually wouldn't be hard or time-consuming to tweak it like this! Have hope :D
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] God I love this. Can we please have this?

HqauZtI.png

God I love this. Can we please have this?
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Yes, please

HqauZtI.png

Yes, please
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Please give me this one, it’s such an improvement

HqauZtI.png

Please give me this one, it’s such an improvement
sBdLZtA.png
@Amayai

Yes. And I removed the word "gene" after "primary" etc to help it fit. But I don't think the original one said gene, either, did it?

The existing buttons are the exact same size as the dashed boxes, so I think that would probably be an easy change as well.
@Amayai

Yes. And I removed the word "gene" after "primary" etc to help it fit. But I don't think the original one said gene, either, did it?

The existing buttons are the exact same size as the dashed boxes, so I think that would probably be an easy change as well.
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
that is 10x better
that is 10x better
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
This edited version is so much better in my opinion! The coli information isn’t important unless the dragon has been leveled and stoned, which most dragons aren’t. The apparel items are much too obtrusive on the side, I can see the apparel fine on my dragons and don’t need to look at the actual item icons unless I need to find a name for one of them.
This edited version is so much better in my opinion! The coli information isn’t important unless the dragon has been leveled and stoned, which most dragons aren’t. The apparel items are much too obtrusive on the side, I can see the apparel fine on my dragons and don’t need to look at the actual item icons unless I need to find a name for one of them.
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12