Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I would weep some happy tears if it looked like this
I would weep some happy tears if it looked like this
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I like this. It resolves the weirdly 'unfinished' feel the current layout has for me. That is to say, the current version feels more like an editing page than a display page; these relatively small changes fix that.
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

I like this. It resolves the weirdly 'unfinished' feel the current layout has for me. That is to say, the current version feels more like an editing page than a display page; these relatively small changes fix that.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I know I'm repeating a lot of what's already been said, but I'm in utter agreement with not wanting to see the apparel at the top. As stated, it's a distraction from the dragon to put it there and not the most important info to me, as a breeder and enjoyer. I want the genes and colors up there for easy glance, not almost dropping past scroll on my PC. Genes/colors are [i]literally[/i] the most important bit of information after the image itself. I do dress and skin my dragons, but unless people are looking for the info of what I used. . . they really don't need to see that. So yeah, throwing in my agreement. Because of how much I don't like the apparel showing up there, I even clicked on the scene, hoping I could just leave that more heavily showing on dragons without a familiar to bond with currently, and that would solve, but you can't move to the next dragon in that state (valid, not saying that needs to change) so I can't escape the dotted squares. I would also suggest the old way of only showing apparel squares if apparel/skin is [i]equipped[/i] was nicer. Less things distracting the eyes - or maybe my eyes are just easily distracted, which would also be fair. Adds to the thinks already here. Definitely love the effort being put in here, really love being able to search familiars when putting them on dragons, being able to name them, having that link directly to morphology! Amazing additions here, so please don't think we're ungrateful. [s]just maybe you could have come to the community with a 'we're thinking of changing the layout, do you guys like this' poll before you switched it up.[/s] Surprises are great, but it's easier to just do all this once, right?

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

I know I'm repeating a lot of what's already been said, but I'm in utter agreement with not wanting to see the apparel at the top. As stated, it's a distraction from the dragon to put it there and not the most important info to me, as a breeder and enjoyer. I want the genes and colors up there for easy glance, not almost dropping past scroll on my PC. Genes/colors are literally the most important bit of information after the image itself. I do dress and skin my dragons, but unless people are looking for the info of what I used. . . they really don't need to see that. So yeah, throwing in my agreement.
Because of how much I don't like the apparel showing up there, I even clicked on the scene, hoping I could just leave that more heavily showing on dragons without a familiar to bond with currently, and that would solve, but you can't move to the next dragon in that state (valid, not saying that needs to change) so I can't escape the dotted squares.
I would also suggest the old way of only showing apparel squares if apparel/skin is equipped was nicer. Less things distracting the eyes - or maybe my eyes are just easily distracted, which would also be fair.

Adds to the thinks already here. Definitely love the effort being put in here, really love being able to search familiars when putting them on dragons, being able to name them, having that link directly to morphology! Amazing additions here, so please don't think we're ungrateful.

just maybe you could have come to the community with a 'we're thinking of changing the layout, do you guys like this' poll before you switched it up. Surprises are great, but it's easier to just do all this once, right?
n0n05dr.jpg New Hatchlings available daily.
General 10-20 gems or thousand treasure price points. Negotiable.
Exalt Lair
XXX avoider - Unusual beauty breeder.
Incorrigible dragon hoarder.
Occasional bio art manipulator
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Om nom nom put this in my lair please. Much nicer.

HqauZtI.png

Om nom nom put this in my lair please. Much nicer.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12