Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
This is amazing

I mean, the current layout is nice, but this seems to flow much better
This is amazing

I mean, the current layout is nice, but this seems to flow much better
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I love this so much[emoji=coatl love size=1]
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.
I love this so much

does it bother anyone else that the buttons are all different sizes? And completely scattered all over the place? and also the customize button has no point because all of the links it brings you to are already on the dragon page
does it bother anyone else that the buttons are all different sizes? And completely scattered all over the place? and also the customize button has no point because all of the links it brings you to are already on the dragon page
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

[quote name="Razatharia" date="2020-06-08 10:28:49" ] [quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I'm chill with the new layout, but I do [i]quite[/i] like this mock up [/quote] Move the row of buttons under the info column and its really what I'm after
Razatharia wrote on 2020-06-08 10:28:49:

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

I'm chill with the new layout, but I do quite like this mock up

Move the row of buttons under the info column and its really what I'm after
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] [color=#009E9B]I don't mind the new layout but I agree that this version is far more pleasing on the eyes. It just looks more "balanced".

HqauZtI.png

I don't mind the new layout but I agree that this version is far more pleasing on the eyes. It just looks more "balanced".

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
[quote name="arboribus" date="2020-06-08 11:34:02" ] does it bother anyone else that the buttons are all different sizes? And completely scattered all over the place? and also the customize button has no point because all of the links it brings you to are already on the dragon page [/quote] Couldn't agree more. If we go with Celeana's version of the mock-up and remove the customize button, we could make the morphology button the proper size and move the share button in its place and make breed somewhat smaller. I'm not a graphic designer but at least the buttons would feel more consistent in the middle.
arboribus wrote on 2020-06-08 11:34:02:
Couldn't agree more. If we go with Celeana's version of the mock-up and remove the customize button, we could make the morphology button the proper size and move the share button in its place and make breed somewhat smaller. I'm not a graphic designer but at least the buttons would feel more consistent in the middle.
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2020-06-08 10:34:45" ] [quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] [center][b]CLAPS HANDS [size=7]Y E S [/quote]
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2020-06-08 10:34:45:

HqauZtI.png

CLAPS HANDS

Y E S
SVt2S0L.png
I'm cool with the new layout, but this? This is waaaaaay better
I'm cool with the new layout, but this? This is waaaaaay better
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] ^^this

HqauZtI.png

^^this
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I love this!! It flows way better than what we have now. Plus, the generate code button is under the physical info like it's been for the past seven years. It took me an embarrassingly long time to find it this morning because I was so used to the old location...

HqauZtI.png

I love this!! It flows way better than what we have now. Plus, the generate code button is under the physical info like it's been for the past seven years. It took me an embarrassingly long time to find it this morning because I was so used to the old location...
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12