Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
i like your mockup a lot more than the current version. I think if something was done about the unorganized buttons and things were made to look more locked into place than they do now, I would fully be on board
i like your mockup a lot more than the current version. I think if something was done about the unorganized buttons and things were made to look more locked into place than they do now, I would fully be on board
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

plus make the arrows so they dont cover the dragon, who is supposed to be the focus of the page, not stuff that seems to want to make petty popularity related things the focus
plus make the arrows so they dont cover the dragon, who is supposed to be the focus of the page, not stuff that seems to want to make petty popularity related things the focus
This and all the following edits look so much better. But actually I really hope FR listens to the feedback and change the way apparel is listed
This and all the following edits look so much better. But actually I really hope FR listens to the feedback and change the way apparel is listed
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
This is a great mock up of the layout! I like the new layout, but as always, someone finds some tweaks that makes it look even better..!
This is a great mock up of the layout! I like the new layout, but as always, someone finds some tweaks that makes it look even better..!
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
I love this! colours and genes are the things that make dragons unique (and the things that a lot of us spend the most time searching for) and these mockups really showcase that, great job!
I love this! colours and genes are the things that make dragons unique (and the things that a lot of us spend the most time searching for) and these mockups really showcase that, great job!
Searching for 31567.png
[quote name="Razatharia" date="2020-06-08 10:28:49" ] [quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I'm chill with the new layout, but I do [i]quite[/i] like this mock up [/quote] same
Razatharia wrote on 2020-06-08 10:28:49:
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

I'm chill with the new layout, but I do quite like this mock up

same
Expanding on the design and Celeana's take, this is what I would be looking for in a reshuffle of buttons and info [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/88cb77e145fafd45308f25f81339ec1d/2f01f1a16a994b7b-9b/s1280x1920/c927ece78d063d9721ee6afa73d18dc2459281f9.png[/img] ----- Changes: - left-aligned physical info (also removed "gene" from each of color & gene rows) - moved customize button to center since the apparel section has been moved down (then alphabetized them because idk i wanted to) - moved likes button to bar with share and morph buttons narrowed the entire row of buttons (now the same height as the top row of buttons) -narrowed energy and bond bars Other changes would include making the bio buttons match the same height as the rest but I was too lazy
Expanding on the design and Celeana's take, this is what I would be looking for in a reshuffle of buttons and info

c927ece78d063d9721ee6afa73d18dc2459281f9.png

Changes:
- left-aligned physical info (also removed "gene" from each of color & gene rows)
- moved customize button to center since the apparel section has been moved down (then alphabetized them because idk i wanted to)
- moved likes button to bar with share and morph buttons
narrowed the entire row of buttons (now the same height as the top row of buttons)
-narrowed energy and bond bars

Other changes would include making the bio buttons match the same height as the rest but I was too lazy
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
The layout looks so nice, and makes sense, too.
The layout looks so nice, and makes sense, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] @Kaepora this please!!!!
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

@Kaepora this please!!!!
I would sell half my soul for this version instead of the anxiety-inducing adhd nightmare mess we actually got... Please, staff. Please.
I would sell half my soul for this version instead of the anxiety-inducing adhd nightmare mess we actually got... Please, staff. Please.
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12