Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Wait, this should be shared in the Suggestions Forum. It's a great one, and I see support coming~
Wait, this should be shared in the Suggestions Forum. It's a great one, and I see support coming~
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Okay this one works too, probably way better than mine! EDIT: thought this was on the announcement thread where I posted a mockup too, lol. Really like this idea
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.
Okay this one works too, probably way better than mine!

EDIT: thought this was on the announcement thread where I posted a mockup too, lol. Really like this idea
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I want this

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.
I want this
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Bumping for visibility. I love this! It feels so nice and squeaky clean. As someone who loves to smother my dragons in apparel, having a big fat list of apparel right next to them kinda ruins the "scene" that they're in. I'd love to have all that below and the details above! Maybe if we're lucky, a change like this could be made?

HqauZtI.png

Bumping for visibility.
I love this! It feels so nice and squeaky clean.
As someone who loves to smother my dragons in apparel, having a big fat list of apparel right next to them kinda ruins the "scene" that they're in. I'd love to have all that below and the details above!

Maybe if we're lucky, a change like this could be made?
7c8c0d87dc85ba7145c9662b290fe6a5.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] STAFF PLEASE

HqauZtI.png

STAFF PLEASE
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I’m not sure how easy it would be to change it to something like this but it looks amazing and much less cluttered. Especially the empty dashed apparel boxes. It makes me feel like I have to fill all 20 slots [emoji=snapper scared size=1]
I’m not sure how easy it would be to change it to something like this but it looks amazing and much less cluttered. Especially the empty dashed apparel boxes. It makes me feel like I have to fill all 20 slots
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
Damn thanks so much for making me weep at a possibility I didn't know was lost
Damn thanks so much for making me weep at a possibility I didn't know was lost
[quote name="Phrygian" date="2020-06-08 14:03:47" ] I’m not sure how easy it would be to change it to something like this but it looks amazing and much less cluttered. Especially the empty dashed apparel boxes. It makes me feel like I have to fill all 20 slots [emoji=snapper scared size=1] [/quote] Part of me gets the feeling that was the intention >w>;;; [rule] [quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] I was about to make a mockup exactly like this one myself, I'm glad another person did it lol I really hope staff decides to make this change, if not moving the apparel slots then at least getting rid of those uncomfortable dash boxes xwx
Phrygian wrote on 2020-06-08 14:03:47:
I’m not sure how easy it would be to change it to something like this but it looks amazing and much less cluttered. Especially the empty dashed apparel boxes. It makes me feel like I have to fill all 20 slots
Part of me gets the feeling that was the intention >w>;;;

HqauZtI.png

I was about to make a mockup exactly like this one myself, I'm glad another person did it lol
I really hope staff decides to make this change, if not moving the apparel slots then at least getting rid of those uncomfortable dash boxes xwx
18537284.pngS_and_A_store_button_new.pngGlowshroom_hatchery_button.pngsignature_addon.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] This is defiantly my favorite mock-up i've seen, fits SO much better with what i want to see immediately on a dragons page. And having the coli info to the right is so pleasing to the eye, i didn't realize before seeing this WHY it felt bad but it's because the linage box wasnt in the middle as it should be.

HqauZtI.png

This is defiantly my favorite mock-up i've seen, fits SO much better with what i want to see immediately on a dragons page. And having the coli info to the right is so pleasing to the eye, i didn't realize before seeing this WHY it felt bad but it's because the linage box wasnt in the middle as it should be.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] This layout is amazing! I especially think that it will work with ancients because they dont have an apparel box

HqauZtI.png

This layout is amazing! I especially think that it will work with ancients because they dont have an apparel box
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12