Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let us weep at this lost possibility
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh wow, these would be so much better!
I like the new design better than the old, but it is definitely too busy right now with the apparel where it is
Oh wow, these would be so much better!
I like the new design better than the old, but it is definitely too busy right now with the apparel where it is
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
This mock-up is actually gorgeous
This mock-up is actually gorgeous

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Ahhhh that's gorgeous - if we could have this then I wouldn't have to cry about the design change.
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 10:25:12:
Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it.

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

Ahhhh that's gorgeous - if we could have this then I wouldn't have to cry about the design change.
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] Yes, please, this change is much more functional-looking. The current look is... Uhhhhhhhhh. Ow. My eyes. [emoji=mirror scared size=2]

HqauZtI.png

I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside.

Yes, please, this change is much more functional-looking. The current look is... Uhhhhhhhhh. Ow. My eyes.
God, these are so much better. This fixes literally the only thing I dislike about the new update: clutter. This one is WAYYYYY better.
God, these are so much better. This fixes literally the only thing I dislike about the new update: clutter. This one is WAYYYYY better.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I'd be so happy about this. This is a really good way to make it more organized and less unfinished, while still keeping the newer look. 10/10 you knocked this outta the park.
I'd be so happy about this. This is a really good way to make it more organized and less unfinished, while still keeping the newer look. 10/10 you knocked this outta the park.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
I still don't love this, but if the redesign was changed to this AND the number and size of popups was reduced to removing the strobe effect, this would not drive me away from the site
I still don't love this, but if the redesign was changed to this AND the number and size of popups was reduced to removing the strobe effect, this would not drive me away from the site
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Ahhh support! That would be perfect!
Ahhh support! That would be perfect!
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 10:25:12" ] Same! Let's get rid of the dashes while we're at it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] I swapped the coli and lineage sections so that the ones with pictures could be on the outside. [/quote] this is so much more pleasing to the eye than the current profile, i hope they take your suggestion and change it!

HqauZtI.png

this is so much more pleasing to the eye than the current profile, i hope they take your suggestion and change it!
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
excellent work on the mockups!
excellent work on the mockups!
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12