Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The convoluted concept of fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
They don't exist in my lore
They're just there because...idk, I appreciate the character?
They don't exist in my lore
They're just there because...idk, I appreciate the character?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
They're part of my lair as dragons possessing the personality of the character they're resembling. They're not "fandragons" per se, they're dragons, so they act and react to the other "non-fandragons" the way their character would.
They're part of my lair as dragons possessing the personality of the character they're resembling. They're not "fandragons" per se, they're dragons, so they act and react to the other "non-fandragons" the way their character would.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Fandergs are outside lore for me
Fandergs are outside lore for me
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
for the big group it's more like... it's an au of their world where it's set in Sornieth. i work hard to change bits to fit fr canon for a reason, and that's so if you don't know the references you'd believe it to be just normal lore stories.

for the other dragons, they're just dragons who share really oddly similar traits to some other entity in another world. it's cool.
for the big group it's more like... it's an au of their world where it's set in Sornieth. i work hard to change bits to fit fr canon for a reason, and that's so if you don't know the references you'd believe it to be just normal lore stories.

for the other dragons, they're just dragons who share really oddly similar traits to some other entity in another world. it's cool.
I have no lore, so the one fandragon I have isn't a problem. Maybe in the future I'll do some more characters from his canon, and they'll have built-in lore as a group, but until and unless that happens, all of my dragons are just kinda... there.

@Blackthorns, I like your CR dragons! I have a Molly. :)
I have no lore, so the one fandragon I have isn't a problem. Maybe in the future I'll do some more characters from his canon, and they'll have built-in lore as a group, but until and unless that happens, all of my dragons are just kinda... there.

@Blackthorns, I like your CR dragons! I have a Molly. :)
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
They where their own separate thing, but now that the hibden is a thing I did this:
"they're life-sized ball-jointed dolls, dressed up to resemble a character."
I even repurposed a dragon I had no place for into a guardian for them
He keeps them organized and is the one making them in the first place
He's not all right in the head tho
They where their own separate thing, but now that the hibden is a thing I did this:
"they're life-sized ball-jointed dolls, dressed up to resemble a character."
I even repurposed a dragon I had no place for into a guardian for them
He keeps them organized and is the one making them in the first place
He's not all right in the head tho
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Technically, they're not part of my lore, but Hurricane has been known to tell stories that sound very similar to theirs.......
Technically, they're not part of my lore, but Hurricane has been known to tell stories that sound very similar to theirs.......
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
My fandragons just don't exist in my clan lore.
My fandragons just don't exist in my clan lore.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Since my lore is weird crossover mishmash not-even-written, my fandragons come from portals that, when the original falls through, clones them and turns the clone into the fandragon that represents them, hence why I sometimes draw fandragons a bit differently than normal dragons (EX. Coatl with fox ears). The original stays in their universe after being thrown out of the portal because despite my FR clan being a different canon than my OC au universe I still wanna keep the characters where they belong

Occasionally (since my clan has wacky portal tech) a fandragon may either just go back home or meet their character counterpart
Since my lore is weird crossover mishmash not-even-written, my fandragons come from portals that, when the original falls through, clones them and turns the clone into the fandragon that represents them, hence why I sometimes draw fandragons a bit differently than normal dragons (EX. Coatl with fox ears). The original stays in their universe after being thrown out of the portal because despite my FR clan being a different canon than my OC au universe I still wanna keep the characters where they belong

Occasionally (since my clan has wacky portal tech) a fandragon may either just go back home or meet their character counterpart
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
I see my fandragon as basically being what would this person be like if they had been born as a dragon in Sornieth.
I see my fandragon as basically being what would this person be like if they had been born as a dragon in Sornieth.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9