Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The convoluted concept of fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't. I used to try and incorporate them into my lore, but since lair tabs, they're just pixeled dragon versions of my fav chars chillin in the fandragon tab. Same goes for my ocs.
I don't. I used to try and incorporate them into my lore, but since lair tabs, they're just pixeled dragon versions of my fav chars chillin in the fandragon tab. Same goes for my ocs.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
hahaha.....what do you mean, "lore?"
hahaha.....what do you mean, "lore?"
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
They exist outside lore, in their own lil hibden tab
They exist outside lore, in their own lil hibden tab
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
in my sort of lore they used to just be regular dragons that exist but theyre just extremely similar to a fictional character for no discernible reason ive since dumped them into the hibernal den erasing them from the lairs lore forever (that sounds really grim with how i wrote it but its really not) [quote name="skarpetky" date="2020-01-03 17:44:18" ] I don't justify them at all, I keep em seperate from my lairs' actual lore [/quote] so now this pretty much
in my sort of lore they used to just be regular dragons that exist but theyre just extremely similar to a fictional character for no discernible reason
ive since dumped them into the hibernal den erasing them from the lairs lore forever (that sounds really grim with how i wrote it but its really not)
skarpetky wrote on 2020-01-03 17:44:18:
I don't justify them at all, I keep em seperate from my lairs' actual lore
so now this pretty much
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I tried to do lore once but gave up because trying to weave OC fandragons, fandragons, and my miscellaneous AH impulse buys into one comprehensive clan was too hard lol

Especially now that there's tabs (and the hibernal den)! All my impulse buys can chill in the hibden while my Ocs and fandragons live in their own tabs in my lair.
I tried to do lore once but gave up because trying to weave OC fandragons, fandragons, and my miscellaneous AH impulse buys into one comprehensive clan was too hard lol

Especially now that there's tabs (and the hibernal den)! All my impulse buys can chill in the hibden while my Ocs and fandragons live in their own tabs in my lair.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
I don't even have finished ones yet, but nonetheless I already have lore in mind.
It's entirely seperate from my clan though & also definitely no connection to their original selves.
I always loved to create AUs & put them into new settings, but was never a fan of dimension hopping things, so that's just that ... alternate universe versions.
It's the most fun I think! To keep it somewhat close to canon in the aspects that are possible (like character traits & outfits as far as goes) but create a story within the given universe, so... Sornieth versions, like many ppl said.
I don't even have finished ones yet, but nonetheless I already have lore in mind.
It's entirely seperate from my clan though & also definitely no connection to their original selves.
I always loved to create AUs & put them into new settings, but was never a fan of dimension hopping things, so that's just that ... alternate universe versions.
It's the most fun I think! To keep it somewhat close to canon in the aspects that are possible (like character traits & outfits as far as goes) but create a story within the given universe, so... Sornieth versions, like many ppl said.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
i keep all my fandragons in their own tab, separate from main clan with "lore"

really, any dragon that ISN'T in the very first "coiling maw" tab isn't part of the clan lore. they're just there to look pretty
i keep all my fandragons in their own tab, separate from main clan with "lore"

really, any dragon that ISN'T in the very first "coiling maw" tab isn't part of the clan lore. they're just there to look pretty
I'm planning to recreate the characteristics but not any other aspect, like my fandragon's past, just who they are, so, for example, my Missy Fandragon will be suspicious, arrogant, evil, predatory and nuts, but otherwise will not know or care who Daleks are or who Dr. Who is, and won't know a thing about Timelords or the Tardis.
I'm planning to recreate the characteristics but not any other aspect, like my fandragon's past, just who they are, so, for example, my Missy Fandragon will be suspicious, arrogant, evil, predatory and nuts, but otherwise will not know or care who Daleks are or who Dr. Who is, and won't know a thing about Timelords or the Tardis.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
I just... don’t lmao.

I kinda like to picture my music-related fandragons having a backstory related to that specific song/album, but tbh nothing is written down or set in stone for them. They also don’t interact with the rest of my lair’s inhabitants (who have pretty scarce lore to begin with). They’re mostly just trophies to rep the media I love!
I just... don’t lmao.

I kinda like to picture my music-related fandragons having a backstory related to that specific song/album, but tbh nothing is written down or set in stone for them. They also don’t interact with the rest of my lair’s inhabitants (who have pretty scarce lore to begin with). They’re mostly just trophies to rep the media I love!
Never be afraid to ping me!
I solve this problem by not having coherent lore to begin with. :'D I think I tried to have the concept of a clan long ago, and the fandragons were integrated characters, but my accumulation fast outpaced my willingness to write lore blurbs. The clan itself doesn't make much sense... I've got dragons from all over the globe, but they're a foraging clan in the plague deadlands long before the concept of quarantine zones existed. The Scarred Wasteland might be free real estate, but Jim's not moving in, you know what I mean?
I solve this problem by not having coherent lore to begin with. :'D I think I tried to have the concept of a clan long ago, and the fandragons were integrated characters, but my accumulation fast outpaced my willingness to write lore blurbs. The clan itself doesn't make much sense... I've got dragons from all over the globe, but they're a foraging clan in the plague deadlands long before the concept of quarantine zones existed. The Scarred Wasteland might be free real estate, but Jim's not moving in, you know what I mean?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9