Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The convoluted concept of fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Some of them are more literal versions of the character than others. Some look like a character and share some traits/backstory while others are basically that character in a dragon body.

In short, it's complicated but I'm happy having everyone a little different!
Some of them are more literal versions of the character than others. Some look like a character and share some traits/backstory while others are basically that character in a dragon body.

In short, it's complicated but I'm happy having everyone a little different!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Fandragons don't exist in my lore. They just sit in my hibernal den, in their own special tab. They're just there for the purpose of expressing my love for certain characters.
Fandragons don't exist in my lore. They just sit in my hibernal den, in their own special tab. They're just there for the purpose of expressing my love for certain characters.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
My fandragons are representations of characters from in-universe stories and legends, rather than real dragons that actively interact with their surroundings. Somebody may reference them here and there, but they don't actually exist beyond their stories (At least, as far as they know)

For the most part though, theyre pretty much separated from my lore since I don't plan on any of them playing any real role in the story. They're mostly there to look pretty and eat up my savings
My fandragons are representations of characters from in-universe stories and legends, rather than real dragons that actively interact with their surroundings. Somebody may reference them here and there, but they don't actually exist beyond their stories (At least, as far as they know)

For the most part though, theyre pretty much separated from my lore since I don't plan on any of them playing any real role in the story. They're mostly there to look pretty and eat up my savings
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
My fandragons exist in the world of Hollow Knight [s]& my related fanfics[/s] and so are completely separate from my "real" dragons and their lore lol. I don't really worry about it tbh? Mmm love these bugs, make bugs dragons, spoil dragons. [quote=Orphanim]They're mostly there to look pretty [s]and eat up my savings[/s][/quote]
My fandragons exist in the world of Hollow Knight & my related fanfics and so are completely separate from my "real" dragons and their lore lol. I don't really worry about it tbh? Mmm love these bugs, make bugs dragons, spoil dragons.

Orphanim wrote:
They're mostly there to look pretty and eat up my savings
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I mean my lore isnt very in depth, so it doesn't matter? A druid dragon named Keyleth with a ripped off color pallet isn't exactly lore breaking for a clan of dragons with dnd classes who.... research things in spooky mines lol.

That being said, if my lore was more of An Event, then I might have to figure out what Keyleth of critical role is doing as a pearl catcher in a clan of flight rising dragons, but yanno, for now the druid can just chill.
I mean my lore isnt very in depth, so it doesn't matter? A druid dragon named Keyleth with a ripped off color pallet isn't exactly lore breaking for a clan of dragons with dnd classes who.... research things in spooky mines lol.

That being said, if my lore was more of An Event, then I might have to figure out what Keyleth of critical role is doing as a pearl catcher in a clan of flight rising dragons, but yanno, for now the druid can just chill.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I don't even have lore.
I don't even have lore.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Flight Rising AUs basically. If I ever bother to write lore.
Flight Rising AUs basically. If I ever bother to write lore.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
their just kind of...there
their just kind of...there
I'm Tired
They just sorta.. exist.
(Some have their fandoms & backstories somehow working in the FR universe, while others are from other universes that have somehow been brought/placed in the FR one)

My clan doesn't even care, they've grown used to all the strange dragons suddenly appearing and staying.
They just sorta.. exist.
(Some have their fandoms & backstories somehow working in the FR universe, while others are from other universes that have somehow been brought/placed in the FR one)

My clan doesn't even care, they've grown used to all the strange dragons suddenly appearing and staying.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
They’re a draconic counterpart born to be the dragon version of the original character. They usually show up before the flesh-and-blood character, in their original form, appears in the world. They have an instinct to seek out their normal counterpart, and usually to protect them, as let’s be real in most cases a regular character would probably be eaten or taken as a familiar as soon as they existed in FRs world.
They’re a draconic counterpart born to be the dragon version of the original character. They usually show up before the flesh-and-blood character, in their original form, appears in the world. They have an instinct to seek out their normal counterpart, and usually to protect them, as let’s be real in most cases a regular character would probably be eaten or taken as a familiar as soon as they existed in FRs world.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9