Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They added Eliminates to the Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Finally [emoji=fae happy size=2]
Finally
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
HELL YEAH LEMME GET SOME FODDER
HELL YEAH LEMME GET SOME FODDER
i don't train in mire and never will, so this doesn't affect me personally- but it's a good thing, it means elims can't rocket up in price again, and due to the high level of desire due to their necessity and general rarity to drop, they won't get too low.

it stables out elims at not being ridiculously expensive but also a good bit of money should you chance upon one while training and sell it.
i don't train in mire and never will, so this doesn't affect me personally- but it's a good thing, it means elims can't rocket up in price again, and due to the high level of desire due to their necessity and general rarity to drop, they won't get too low.

it stables out elims at not being ridiculously expensive but also a good bit of money should you chance upon one while training and sell it.
More Eliminates? I'm game. Let me throw them on every and anyone.

I'd like the Mire to get an update personally, and it will eventually as all of them essentially are. Possibly reflect the happenings in the Seed and the Sickness. Some rampant growth with things half melted from the battle ... some bodies left impaled from the roots and vines probably won't happen but I can hope.
More Eliminates? I'm game. Let me throw them on every and anyone.

I'd like the Mire to get an update personally, and it will eventually as all of them essentially are. Possibly reflect the happenings in the Seed and the Sickness. Some rampant growth with things half melted from the battle ... some bodies left impaled from the roots and vines probably won't happen but I can hope.
4QFtgPW.png
Oh, finally!
Oh, finally!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
is that???

my salvation????

im on standby with a level 7 coli team and no elis or money

seriously though, if they lower from 200kt i will be the HAPPIEST
is that???

my salvation????

im on standby with a level 7 coli team and no elis or money

seriously though, if they lower from 200kt i will be the HAPPIEST
bigjerry-500x100.png
I'm going to go train exalts in that venue now. If I get an eliminate from the Mire I will be really surprised. I can't believe it's a possibility now.
I'm going to go train exalts in that venue now. If I get an eliminate from the Mire I will be really surprised. I can't believe it's a possibility now.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-19 04:35:45" ] Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more! Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both. [/quote] ISNT THAT WHAT WE WANT? SO WE CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THEM? 6 months and im still salty that I sold mine for 15kt each :(
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-19 04:35:45:
Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more!

Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both.
ISNT THAT WHAT WE WANT?
SO WE CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THEM?
6 months and im still salty that I sold mine for 15kt each :(
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Aw sweet~! Thank goodness I have Mire fliers!
Aw sweet~! Thank goodness I have Mire fliers!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
still no announcement regarding the elims and there will be maintenance tomorrow, crossing fingers for a mire revamp
still no announcement regarding the elims and there will be maintenance tomorrow, crossing fingers for a mire revamp
h1p5AvZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7