Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They added Eliminates to the Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
not sure do I care as I rarely have any elims... precisely, I got only one elim to drop in a year. (I saw someone mention they are rare as eggs - I got like three or four eggs from coli XDD)
at one point, happy to see prices drop as people with bad coli luck can get elims.
but at second... not much profit. it isn't fun when you hardly get smth to drop, and you can hardly sell it. elim is rare and pretty damn neat, I don't mind it at current price. but if prices gonna drop more... it will be rather a meh drop, just like weathered, morph and hypnotic vial is...

also. for years, I didn't had elims. and you know what? it was perfectly fine. yes, it was long, maybe painful, but not so bad. it isn't "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GRIND WITHOUT ELIMMMM". newbs don't need to immidiately have the fanciest stone so easily. work a bit and get it. just my opinion /shrug/
not sure do I care as I rarely have any elims... precisely, I got only one elim to drop in a year. (I saw someone mention they are rare as eggs - I got like three or four eggs from coli XDD)
at one point, happy to see prices drop as people with bad coli luck can get elims.
but at second... not much profit. it isn't fun when you hardly get smth to drop, and you can hardly sell it. elim is rare and pretty damn neat, I don't mind it at current price. but if prices gonna drop more... it will be rather a meh drop, just like weathered, morph and hypnotic vial is...

also. for years, I didn't had elims. and you know what? it was perfectly fine. yes, it was long, maybe painful, but not so bad. it isn't "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GRIND WITHOUT ELIMMMM". newbs don't need to immidiately have the fanciest stone so easily. work a bit and get it. just my opinion /shrug/
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-20 16:04:58" ] It has begun. Eliminates dropped to 185 [/quote] @Owlynx I've been trading in Eliminates for the last month or so and its not unusual to see them at 185, that is actually my buy price. They fluctuate often, up to just under 300 recently. I think its too soon for any Mire introduction to be affecting the market I think this price drop is due to the new genes, as other battlestones are diving as well. Players just aren't buying these things while there are two new treasure sinks around? Apparel that was cycling up and down is also low again, Everything I watch across the board has slowed to a halt except Veined.
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-20 16:04:58:
It has begun. Eliminates dropped to 185

@Owlynx I've been trading in Eliminates for the last month or so and its not unusual to see them at 185, that is actually my buy price.
They fluctuate often, up to just under 300 recently.

I think its too soon for any Mire introduction to be affecting the market I think this price drop is due to the new genes, as other battlestones are diving as well. Players just aren't buying these things while there are two new treasure sinks around?
Apparel that was cycling up and down is also low again, Everything I watch across the board has slowed to a halt except Veined.
qDkA25S.png
I think it's great it was added in. It made absolutely ZERO sense for the other venues to drop the stone but not the mire. The drop rate on eliminates is not so high it's really going to do anything to the marketplace. I've been frequenting the mire constantly since the addition and still haven't had it drop. In fact, in my time on FR I've only had a total of 4 eliminate drops. I've gotten more luck getting eggs.

What's going to crash the price isn't the frequency, it's the undercutters who list things on the AH for a week with a slightly lower price constantly trying to be the lowest so theirs gets bought first. When enough people do this the price crashes because people stop buying it at the higher price which then forces sellers to either wait and see if it climbs or come down to the "new" price.
I think it's great it was added in. It made absolutely ZERO sense for the other venues to drop the stone but not the mire. The drop rate on eliminates is not so high it's really going to do anything to the marketplace. I've been frequenting the mire constantly since the addition and still haven't had it drop. In fact, in my time on FR I've only had a total of 4 eliminate drops. I've gotten more luck getting eggs.

What's going to crash the price isn't the frequency, it's the undercutters who list things on the AH for a week with a slightly lower price constantly trying to be the lowest so theirs gets bought first. When enough people do this the price crashes because people stop buying it at the higher price which then forces sellers to either wait and see if it climbs or come down to the "new" price.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Just got my first Mire Elim. Faintly bizarre feeling. 'Oh, cool, an Eliminate. Good thing I'm training in the...wait a minute...where am I again? How...oh right.' [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Just got my first Mire Elim. Faintly bizarre feeling. 'Oh, cool, an Eliminate. Good thing I'm training in the...wait a minute...where am I again? How...oh right.'
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7