Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They added Eliminates to the Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Holy expletive, I never thought it would happen. Bless
Holy expletive, I never thought it would happen. Bless
td9UiZS.png
Hallelujah, glory be. Maybe now I can add Eliminate to all my dragons, instead of just some of them!
Hallelujah, glory be. Maybe now I can add Eliminate to all my dragons, instead of just some of them!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Interesting! I wonder if it will drive down prices even more or simply stop them from recovering.
Interesting! I wonder if it will drive down prices even more or simply stop them from recovering.
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Good! Not having Eliminate drop in some venues was a really weird choice, especially with how it's not even obvious which venues drop it unless you specifically read up on it.
Good! Not having Eliminate drop in some venues was a really weird choice, especially with how it's not even obvious which venues drop it unless you specifically read up on it.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-19 04:35:45" ] Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more! Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both. [/quote] tbh yeah now even [i]more[/i] treasure is gonna be generated
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-19 04:35:45:
Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more!

Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both.

tbh yeah
now even more treasure is gonna be generated
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Huh, I thought it had been there all along! I've got quite a few Elims from the Arena, Waterway and especially GW already, so to me it won't make much of a difference.
Huh, I thought it had been there all along! I've got quite a few Elims from the Arena, Waterway and especially GW already, so to me it won't make much of a difference.
Wow, I don't know what to make of this. This feels surreal!

I feel bad (especially after Galore) for the people who had stockpiled their extra Eliminates to sell.

But I also would be happy to see Eliminate prices go down with this because the high prices did wonky things to the market.

For a while there and until Galore made the prices drop, a level 25 dragon cost less than the sum of its battle stones if it had Eliminate. You could not even make back the time invested in leveling it up by selling your level 25 dragon.

When I started out, an Eliminate cost between 60-70k treasure. A determined newbie could get a Coliseum team going on their own efforts relatively quickly.

I would be happy to see newbies get into Dominance more easily.

@218715

Not really, Mire also drops Ambush and Rally and the GLR doesn't.

The only advantages the GLR maintains now:

- It's still the fastest way to level to 4 for conquest battles.

- The Bosses are easier to kill with a two-fodder trainer than the Mire bosses (particularly the Nature element boss if you are using a Nature element trainer).
Wow, I don't know what to make of this. This feels surreal!

I feel bad (especially after Galore) for the people who had stockpiled their extra Eliminates to sell.

But I also would be happy to see Eliminate prices go down with this because the high prices did wonky things to the market.

For a while there and until Galore made the prices drop, a level 25 dragon cost less than the sum of its battle stones if it had Eliminate. You could not even make back the time invested in leveling it up by selling your level 25 dragon.

When I started out, an Eliminate cost between 60-70k treasure. A determined newbie could get a Coliseum team going on their own efforts relatively quickly.

I would be happy to see newbies get into Dominance more easily.

@218715

Not really, Mire also drops Ambush and Rally and the GLR doesn't.

The only advantages the GLR maintains now:

- It's still the fastest way to level to 4 for conquest battles.

- The Bosses are easier to kill with a two-fodder trainer than the Mire bosses (particularly the Nature element boss if you are using a Nature element trainer).
[quote name="218715" date="2019-11-19 04:47:35" ] i havent thought of mire revamp but as you mentioned it, hell yeah, it'd be cool! imagine a revamp to make the mire more plague-like [/quote] In truth, I'm actually really scared they'll do that. I'd rather have a new plague venue that explores some aspect of the Scarred Wasteland, not a re-skinned Mire with a bit of red goop added into the mix. (Though I'm really scared of a Mire update in general. Boreal Wood went from 'can easily non-rally elim this venue' to 'even my 130-str dragon isn't good enough anymore', and I don't want Mire to get borked the same way. It's [I]so[/I] good for training with its many caster mobs, where lower-level venues like GLR and CP have less survivability due to their pack composition... I don't want that to change.)
218715 wrote on 2019-11-19 04:47:35:
i havent thought of mire revamp but as you mentioned it, hell yeah, it'd be cool! imagine a revamp to make the mire more plague-like
In truth, I'm actually really scared they'll do that. I'd rather have a new plague venue that explores some aspect of the Scarred Wasteland, not a re-skinned Mire with a bit of red goop added into the mix.

(Though I'm really scared of a Mire update in general. Boreal Wood went from 'can easily non-rally elim this venue' to 'even my 130-str dragon isn't good enough anymore', and I don't want Mire to get borked the same way. It's so good for training with its many caster mobs, where lower-level venues like GLR and CP have less survivability due to their pack composition... I don't want that to change.)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@218715

You're welcome! Yes, the Mire would be better in your case.

The Mire actually does start to have a very small speed advantage over the GLR, I think if you go past level 6? I remember someone posted the actual times to level 2 dragons from level 1 to level 25 and the Mire definitely was the fastest, with the GLR a bit behind, and the Kelp Beds (but using two level 25 dragons to level 1 dragon at a time) was third.
@218715

You're welcome! Yes, the Mire would be better in your case.

The Mire actually does start to have a very small speed advantage over the GLR, I think if you go past level 6? I remember someone posted the actual times to level 2 dragons from level 1 to level 25 and the Mire definitely was the fastest, with the GLR a bit behind, and the Kelp Beds (but using two level 25 dragons to level 1 dragon at a time) was third.
eh, i honestly don't mind - i can finally train fodder tthere lol
eh, i honestly don't mind - i can finally train fodder tthere lol
poem shop
writing prompts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7