Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They added Eliminates to the Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd like to point out that I train fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins, at a pretty steady clip, and I've gotten an eliminate drop once or so. I get eggs about 4 times as often (and I haven't gotten a lot of those). I don't think it'll destroy the economy so much.
I'd like to point out that I train fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins, at a pretty steady clip, and I've gotten an eliminate drop once or so. I get eggs about 4 times as often (and I haven't gotten a lot of those). I don't think it'll destroy the economy so much.
mkpoaHZ.png
I do want to point out that battle stones don't drop like genes/eye vials do. Genes and eye vials, as far as I can tell, are a potential drop from every enemy. (Eggs can drop from any enemy, but they'll match their element... I'm not sure how neutrals drop.) Battle stones only drop from certain enemies. This is why things like Rally, Haste, Aid, Sap, and Eliminate remain so uncommon as drops; they could have higher individual drop rates than any of the above items, but fewer battles have a chance to actually spawn them.

So it depends on how Elims were added. I can confirm they were added to at least two separate monsters in the Mire, perhaps more. If they got added to everything, we'll be in deep water real quick. But even if it's just the two... more battles happen in the Mire than any other venue each day.

I'd personally be happy if Elims stayed stable, and hope that that will be the case. And I've always trained in the Mire, so it's not like I don't stand to gain from this either way. But I'm not sure that will be the case when supply/demand was so stable before, and I'm not eager to see yet another exciting coli drop crash and burn.
I do want to point out that battle stones don't drop like genes/eye vials do. Genes and eye vials, as far as I can tell, are a potential drop from every enemy. (Eggs can drop from any enemy, but they'll match their element... I'm not sure how neutrals drop.) Battle stones only drop from certain enemies. This is why things like Rally, Haste, Aid, Sap, and Eliminate remain so uncommon as drops; they could have higher individual drop rates than any of the above items, but fewer battles have a chance to actually spawn them.

So it depends on how Elims were added. I can confirm they were added to at least two separate monsters in the Mire, perhaps more. If they got added to everything, we'll be in deep water real quick. But even if it's just the two... more battles happen in the Mire than any other venue each day.

I'd personally be happy if Elims stayed stable, and hope that that will be the case. And I've always trained in the Mire, so it's not like I don't stand to gain from this either way. But I'm not sure that will be the case when supply/demand was so stable before, and I'm not eager to see yet another exciting coli drop crash and burn.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
So with eliminates being added to the Mire, Eliminates will probably end up being somewhere between 100kt to 200kt.

That's actually a pretty fair price. It's expensive enough that it's a nice drop in the coli or a good win in a raffle. But not so expensive that a newbie can't max out fairgrounds two days in a row to get it.

I think they will stay more expensive than Rally because many people have multiple dragons with eliminate but only have a few that actually use Rally. As a serious coli grinder person(I have 3 farmers, a Mire Flyer, and a workshop pair. Only 3 of those dragons have Rally but 5 of them have Eliminate.)
So with eliminates being added to the Mire, Eliminates will probably end up being somewhere between 100kt to 200kt.

That's actually a pretty fair price. It's expensive enough that it's a nice drop in the coli or a good win in a raffle. But not so expensive that a newbie can't max out fairgrounds two days in a row to get it.

I think they will stay more expensive than Rally because many people have multiple dragons with eliminate but only have a few that actually use Rally. As a serious coli grinder person(I have 3 farmers, a Mire Flyer, and a workshop pair. Only 3 of those dragons have Rally but 5 of them have Eliminate.)
GIfiliO.png
Nice!
Nice!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-18 21:04:47" ] Oh, neat! This is a game changer. I wonder if it's in Crystal Pools now, too? Edit: On second thought, I'm not really sure how I feel about this. If this had come before Galore, I'd have been unambiguously happy - 600g/kt was much too high. But elims have been steady at 200g/kt since, and I fear that this might tip them into oversupply like literally every other non-egg coli drop and tank them entirely. Coli does need to have some exciting, rewarding items it can dish out, and we're already seeing some of the genes beneath 20g. Swirl eye vials sell for 4g. I'm just... unsure if demand will be able to keep up with elims-from-mire and everyone-gets-two-free-eliminates. Like, everyone wants eliminate in order to coli profitably, but you can't coli profitably if coli doesn't drop anything valuable. [/quote] I think this'll correct an undersupply rather than go into being too much. Elims became super crazy high in price for awhile. Galore eliminated (hehe)a massive amount of demand. It may settle at a slightly lower price than eggs, since most players only need 1-2 stones. The Coli is rife with bad drop rates though.
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-18 21:04:47:
Oh, neat! This is a game changer. I wonder if it's in Crystal Pools now, too?

Edit: On second thought, I'm not really sure how I feel about this. If this had come before Galore, I'd have been unambiguously happy - 600g/kt was much too high. But elims have been steady at 200g/kt since, and I fear that this might tip them into oversupply like literally every other non-egg coli drop and tank them entirely. Coli does need to have some exciting, rewarding items it can dish out, and we're already seeing some of the genes beneath 20g. Swirl eye vials sell for 4g. I'm just... unsure if demand will be able to keep up with elims-from-mire and everyone-gets-two-free-eliminates.

Like, everyone wants eliminate in order to coli profitably, but you can't coli profitably if coli doesn't drop anything valuable.

I think this'll correct an undersupply rather than go into being too much. Elims became super crazy high in price for awhile. Galore eliminated (hehe)a massive amount of demand. It may settle at a slightly lower price than eggs, since most players only need 1-2 stones. The Coli is rife with bad drop rates though.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
wouldnt mind elims dropping down even more. 100kt is a fair price for them i think since it's a bit of a challenge for newbies but still possible with hard work
wouldnt mind elims dropping down even more. 100kt is a fair price for them i think since it's a bit of a challenge for newbies but still possible with hard work
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
Oh, this is delightful! I wonder if this precedes a Mire revamp? Whether it does or not, I’m happy, as it’ll make life easier for everyone!
Oh, this is delightful! I wonder if this precedes a Mire revamp? Whether it does or not, I’m happy, as it’ll make life easier for everyone!
I have a couple hoarded still that I wish I'd sold sooner, but I'm still happy about this. Something had to be done because it was getting crazy out of control.
I have a couple hoarded still that I wish I'd sold sooner, but I'm still happy about this. Something had to be done because it was getting crazy out of control.
PJb908Z.png
Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more!

Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both.
Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more!

Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both.
[quote name="CountingChocobos" date="2019-11-19 01:38:15" ] [img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/jgroup/jgroup1005/jgroup100501540/9519803-man-holding-arms-up-in-praise-against-golden-sunset.jpg[/img] [/quote]
CountingChocobos wrote on 2019-11-19 01:38:15:
9519803-man-holding-arms-up-in-praise-against-golden-sunset.jpg
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7