Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They added Eliminates to the Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This makes me happy. It’s always nice to know there’s a chance for eliminate to drop when you’re leveling fodder!
(Although I’ve never gotten an elim from anywhere in the coli...)
This makes me happy. It’s always nice to know there’s a chance for eliminate to drop when you’re leveling fodder!
(Although I’ve never gotten an elim from anywhere in the coli...)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Woo! Cheaper elims means more people can have efficient fodder trainers, which means more dragons exalted. Also, what profit you can't make on elims, you can make from leveling and exalting.
Woo! Cheaper elims means more people can have efficient fodder trainers, which means more dragons exalted. Also, what profit you can't make on elims, you can make from leveling and exalting.
i... guess im moving back to the mire and ditching ghostlight :0
i... guess im moving back to the mire and ditching ghostlight :0
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
About damn time.

Hopefully that means that we might be hearing about the PVP update soon! Having more Eliminates available at reasonable prices means that players can try various builds without worrying too much about cost.

As much as I'll miss making +500kT per Eliminate, I am genuinely happy that Eliminates will be more accessible to more of the playerbase. The Coli is basically the machine that runs FR economy. Without a proper Coli team it's difficult to advance economically, gather food and resources, and progress your lair/HD. Players can't participate properly in DOM pushes or other flight-based events and therefore miss out on one of the biggest aspects of the FR community (both in-flight and out-of-flight). This is a good change, and I'm glad the devs finally decided to go ahead with it. This is a change that needed to happen for years.
About damn time.

Hopefully that means that we might be hearing about the PVP update soon! Having more Eliminates available at reasonable prices means that players can try various builds without worrying too much about cost.

As much as I'll miss making +500kT per Eliminate, I am genuinely happy that Eliminates will be more accessible to more of the playerbase. The Coli is basically the machine that runs FR economy. Without a proper Coli team it's difficult to advance economically, gather food and resources, and progress your lair/HD. Players can't participate properly in DOM pushes or other flight-based events and therefore miss out on one of the biggest aspects of the FR community (both in-flight and out-of-flight). This is a good change, and I'm glad the devs finally decided to go ahead with it. This is a change that needed to happen for years.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
finally !!!!!!!!!!
finally !!!!!!!!!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

FINALLY

I am pleased.
FINALLY

I am pleased.
I've had no shortage of Eliminates from other venues, but when shove comes to Push, I'm training pairs in the Mire, and it's nice to find I'll have a chance to get one there now.
I've had no shortage of Eliminates from other venues, but when shove comes to Push, I'm training pairs in the Mire, and it's nice to find I'll have a chance to get one there now.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-18 21:04:47" ] *snip* Coli does need to have some exciting, rewarding items it can dish out, and we're already seeing some of the genes beneath 20g. Swirl eye vials sell for 4g. I'm just... unsure if demand will be able to keep up with elims-from-mire and everyone-gets-two-free-eliminates. Like, everyone wants eliminate in order to coli profitably, but you can't coli profitably if coli doesn't drop anything valuable. [/quote] This. I want rare coli items to, y'know, continue to be rare and have value. What's the point in coli grinding if the price of coli items drop so much it's more profitable to mindlessly play glimmer and gloom for 30 minutes a day? To be fair, 600-700g was too expensive, but at this point i doubt they'll even get back up to 300-400g. Not pleased. My only hope is that with the PVP revamp/release (hopefully soon) the price of eliminates will shoot up again, at least a little bit. The only truly valuable coli drops will be eggs at this rate :/
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-18 21:04:47:
*snip* Coli does need to have some exciting, rewarding items it can dish out, and we're already seeing some of the genes beneath 20g. Swirl eye vials sell for 4g. I'm just... unsure if demand will be able to keep up with elims-from-mire and everyone-gets-two-free-eliminates.

Like, everyone wants eliminate in order to coli profitably, but you can't coli profitably if coli doesn't drop anything valuable.

This. I want rare coli items to, y'know, continue to be rare and have value. What's the point in coli grinding if the price of coli items drop so much it's more profitable to mindlessly play glimmer and gloom for 30 minutes a day? To be fair, 600-700g was too expensive, but at this point i doubt they'll even get back up to 300-400g. Not pleased. My only hope is that with the PVP revamp/release (hopefully soon) the price of eliminates will shoot up again, at least a little bit. The only truly valuable coli drops will be eggs at this rate :/
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-11-19 17:03:56" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-19 04:35:45" ] Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more! Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both. [/quote] ISNT THAT WHAT WE WANT? SO WE CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THEM? 6 months and im still salty that I sold mine for 15kt each :( [/quote] Well. When an eliminate dropped back in the day it was a sight to behold. 600g for your lovely wallet! But now when they drop it's shrugged aside: a sad sight to see when you remember its prime. It was the only expensive coliseum only drop. edit; when I say 'back in the day' I mean back in [i]my[/i] day [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-11-19 17:03:56:
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-19 04:35:45:
Perfect! Now the eliminate prices can drop even more!

Honestly they should've either added the eliminate to the mire or gave away free eliminates. Not both.
ISNT THAT WHAT WE WANT?
SO WE CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THEM?
6 months and im still salty that I sold mine for 15kt each :(
Well. When an eliminate dropped back in the day it was a sight to behold. 600g for your lovely wallet!

But now when they drop it's shrugged aside: a sad sight to see when you remember its prime. It was the only expensive coliseum only drop.

edit; when I say 'back in the day' I mean back in my day
On one hand, 200kt Elims are great for new teams. A fully leveled and stoned team from scratch is possible in less than two weeks with Fairgrounds money.

On the other hand, a fully leveled and stone team is now only worth two weeks of G&G.
On one hand, 200kt Elims are great for new teams. A fully leveled and stoned team from scratch is possible in less than two weeks with Fairgrounds money.

On the other hand, a fully leveled and stone team is now only worth two weeks of G&G.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7