Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the most expensive thing you've-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Cynictis I bought one the first time they stocked in my time playing and sold it two weeks later XD I didn't even need one I just wanted to say I bought one
@Cynictis I bought one the first time they stocked in my time playing and sold it two weeks later XD I didn't even need one I just wanted to say I bought one
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
a wildclaw scroll i think,. im saving for a pet on chicken smoothie rn which will cost me 20kg
a wildclaw scroll i think,. im saving for a pet on chicken smoothie rn which will cost me 20kg

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
@Vullaby Wow! How long do you think it will take you to save? Good luck btw
@Vullaby Wow! How long do you think it will take you to save? Good luck btw
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
These: [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] In the future?: [item=Fiendish Treasure Chest] Gotta get that Vista and Bone Fiend
These:

Frigid Fugitive Shackles

In the future?:

Fiendish Treasure Chest

Gotta get that Vista and Bone Fiend
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Apparel, lots of it.

4kg down the hill.
Apparel, lots of it.

4kg down the hill.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Light sprite for 65kg. Ambitiously/foolishly trying for a golden idol next
Light sprite for 65kg. Ambitiously/foolishly trying for a golden idol next
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96/9571_350.png[/img] [/url] He expensive boi

9571_350.png

He expensive boi
IMG_0247.jpg
@SCB congrats on that by the way! I never got a chance to say it when I first found out [emoji=firework size=1] @Rogue oooh sweet four digit dude!
@SCB congrats on that by the way! I never got a chance to say it when I first found out

@Rogue oooh sweet four digit dude!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Working on two beta sets for 15kg each on another petsite (So 30kg) ;;
I'm still at 8kg, but I'm working on it hhhh
(They were kind enought to accept nocturne eggs as well, and I have 5, so that's also something)
Working on two beta sets for 15kg each on another petsite (So 30kg) ;;
I'm still at 8kg, but I'm working on it hhhh
(They were kind enought to accept nocturne eggs as well, and I have 5, so that's also something)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
This guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54596392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545964/54596392_350.png[/img] [/url] If I weren't sick as a dog, I'd have started adjusting his bio. However, one thing I can tell you is that I didn't know how much stuff in my hoard could be easily liquidated until I needed 13kg to buy him. Expensive Naomi child, but totally worth it. Still gotta pull together his lore (and his brother's lore for that matter XD).
This guy.

54596392_350.png

If I weren't sick as a dog, I'd have started adjusting his bio. However, one thing I can tell you is that I didn't know how much stuff in my hoard could be easily liquidated until I needed 13kg to buy him. Expensive Naomi child, but totally worth it. Still gotta pull together his lore (and his brother's lore for that matter XD).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa