Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the most expensive thing you've-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
My Blossom dragons, Persephone and Hades. 1800g for them, and 350k in new secondaries. I don't like spending a lot at once, but they were worth it.
My Blossom dragons, Persephone and Hades. 1800g for them, and 350k in new secondaries. I don't like spending a lot at once, but they were worth it.
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
not much, i'm afraid. around 1kg total for the permababy scrolls i've bought, but now i regret it and desperately wish i could switch to plague, haha.
not much, i'm afraid. around 1kg total for the permababy scrolls i've bought, but now i regret it and desperately wish i could switch to plague, haha.
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I'm currently saving for a 3-digit, though if a nice 4-digit popped up in the mean time the poof goes a chunk of those savings.

I've saved up for pretty much every expensive non-dragon item in the game though haha, though some of them were cheaper at the time I got them.
I'm currently saving for a 3-digit, though if a nice 4-digit popped up in the mean time the poof goes a chunk of those savings.

I've saved up for pretty much every expensive non-dragon item in the game though haha, though some of them were cheaper at the time I got them.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46545461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465455/46545461_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy cost me 13,000g just to purchase, let alone what it cost to breedchange him, buy him wasp and smirch, and purchase his accent. I sincerely doubt I will have anywhere close to that amount of gems stored up ever again. [s]Worth it![/s]

46545461_350.png

This boy cost me 13,000g just to purchase, let alone what it cost to breedchange him, buy him wasp and smirch, and purchase his accent. I sincerely doubt I will have anywhere close to that amount of gems stored up ever again. Worth it!
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
I'm still working towards my Sunchaser Jewelry, but any time I get close the price shoots up by another 2k gems.
I'm still working towards my Sunchaser Jewelry, but any time I get close the price shoots up by another 2k gems.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
[center][item=Breed Change: Imperial][/center]
Breed Change: Imperial
[font=Comic Sans MS]If not counting a Flight change(1500g),then I'm pretty sure that Bee scroll for this dragon was most expensive thing,bought for 1204g because from AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13619024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136191/13619024_350.png[/img] [/url] [/font]
If not counting a Flight change(1500g),then I'm pretty sure that Bee scroll for this dragon was most expensive thing,bought for 1204g because from AH

13619024_350.png

W6LdAlV.gif
[item=Light Sprite]
Light Sprite
td9UiZS.png
Single thing probably also my light sprite, but back when they were ~10kg, which is, uh, not impressive at all in comparison.
Single thing probably also my light sprite, but back when they were ~10kg, which is, uh, not impressive at all in comparison.
they/them/their
wishlist
lore shop
nuzlocke
one single thing? well, an electricians power pack, for 3kg.

multiple things combined? a certain fandragon of mine i'm currently saving up for, who needed 2 gem genes, a pirate sword and a coatl scroll- over 4kg total, but i love him too much to care.

i do want the cog frog and bone fiend, but there's no chance of that happening.
one single thing? well, an electricians power pack, for 3kg.

multiple things combined? a certain fandragon of mine i'm currently saving up for, who needed 2 gem genes, a pirate sword and a coatl scroll- over 4kg total, but i love him too much to care.

i do want the cog frog and bone fiend, but there's no chance of that happening.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11