Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
The color of a Dragon's blood corresponds to what Flight they are. A Nature Dragon, for example, has dark green blood.
The color of a Dragon's blood corresponds to what Flight they are. A Nature Dragon, for example, has dark green blood.
VGxuHXT.png
Guardians have a sufer dude accent, and you can not stop me from thinking of a Guardian talking like that.
Guardians have a sufer dude accent, and you can not stop me from thinking of a Guardian talking like that.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
In lightning flight there is two types of music.

The official workplace music it sounds like nationalist propaganda music and 8s meant to raise morale in the workplace.

But there are also a lot of illegal dance clubs that operate after the workday. They play electro swing music and they are wildly popular. It drives management nuts.
In lightning flight there is two types of music.

The official workplace music it sounds like nationalist propaganda music and 8s meant to raise morale in the workplace.

But there are also a lot of illegal dance clubs that operate after the workday. They play electro swing music and they are wildly popular. It drives management nuts.
[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-01-19 14:23:01" ] Shiny dragons attract magpies. You can guess how annoying this can be. [/quote] I spent more time drawing the crystal/facet than on the rest of the drawing. I also don't remember what magpies look like. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/gjGNn69k/spiral-getting-chased-by-magpies.png[/img]
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-01-19 14:23:01:
Shiny dragons attract magpies. You can guess how annoying this can be.

I spent more time drawing the crystal/facet than on the rest of the drawing. I also don't remember what magpies look like.
spiral-getting-chased-by-magpies.png
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Amberclawed That is absolutely amazing and I love it so much.
@Amberclawed That is absolutely amazing and I love it so much.
vDH0pGc.png
this is one of the best threads I've ever seen
this is one of the best threads I've ever seen
LRphJMG.png
Snappers can fly.
Snappers can fly.
faes make squeaky noises a lot instead of speaking

faes make squeaky noises a lot instead of speaking

tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
i like to think that bogsneaks and imps can curl up like a cat

and also wildclaws=ostritch

edit: i just thought of bogs swimming like crocodiles with only their lil snouts sticking out of the water
i like to think that bogsneaks and imps can curl up like a cat

and also wildclaws=ostritch

edit: i just thought of bogs swimming like crocodiles with only their lil snouts sticking out of the water
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@greaticy I love that mental image. Lil' bog peaking out of the water, blep, disappears again.
@greaticy I love that mental image. Lil' bog peaking out of the water, blep, disappears again.
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14