Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Wildclaws scratch the ground like chickens.
Wildclaws scratch the ground like chickens.
VGxuHXT.png
so y'know how everyone in lightning works for bossdad
and lightning flight is like, allegedly the epitome of capitalism
but actually, that's just a a facade. i mean, workers can't opt out of work, they don't usually get breaks, and the whole system is geared towards maximum EFFICIENCY.
we even see people's belongings/home (lightning bote) being comandeered by the state
they might trade and barter with other flights, but within lightning itself? ridgeback official lore is that their relationships are based on 'borrowing' everyone else's stuff-- sharing it amongst themselves.

lightning flight is a communist nation, and stormcatcher is their glorious leader
so y'know how everyone in lightning works for bossdad
and lightning flight is like, allegedly the epitome of capitalism
but actually, that's just a a facade. i mean, workers can't opt out of work, they don't usually get breaks, and the whole system is geared towards maximum EFFICIENCY.
we even see people's belongings/home (lightning bote) being comandeered by the state
they might trade and barter with other flights, but within lightning itself? ridgeback official lore is that their relationships are based on 'borrowing' everyone else's stuff-- sharing it amongst themselves.

lightning flight is a communist nation, and stormcatcher is their glorious leader

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
My dragons claim that the Stormcatcher is wrong. Voltage cannot surge. Current does.
My dragons claim that the Stormcatcher is wrong. Voltage cannot surge. Current does.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Multi-gaze dragons end up stabbing themselves in the eyes constantly and until they give up and buy a vial of tempered sight
Multi-gaze dragons end up stabbing themselves in the eyes constantly and until they give up and buy a vial of tempered sight
When wildclaws sneeze, they make this little, high pitched trumpeting noise like chickens.
When wildclaws sneeze, they make this little, high pitched trumpeting noise like chickens.
Lair/Den Cleanout
[quote name="Peachyminn" date="2019-03-03 11:38:48" ] [quote name="Interverse" date="2019-02-28 13:28:50" ] @Vegaswaddlez Alright- let me elaborate. So, snappers are not supposed to forget, and yet Tomo does? I believe she probably has some sort of dementia, and along the way, she created Scribbles as a way to cope with the knowledge that her mind is fading away. I mean, Scribbles never talks, do they? They do nonsensical things that seems like someone made up for fun? They do not exist. [/quote] But the player sees them. Look on top of the stone table, right underneath Tomo. That black and yellow fae with the triangle-ended tail writing on a long parchment is Scribbles. [/quote] Going off of this: what if Scribbles was simply an assistant to take care of Tomo, to keep her company in her old age. Sure, they may be a bit goofy but Scribs is a good companion nonetheless.
Peachyminn wrote on 2019-03-03 11:38:48:
Interverse wrote on 2019-02-28 13:28:50:
@Vegaswaddlez

Alright- let me elaborate. So, snappers are not supposed to forget, and yet Tomo does?

I believe she probably has some sort of dementia, and along the way, she created Scribbles as a way to cope with the knowledge that her mind is fading away.

I mean, Scribbles never talks, do they? They do nonsensical things that seems like someone made up for fun?

They do not exist.

But the player sees them. Look on top of the stone table, right underneath Tomo. That black and yellow fae with the triangle-ended tail writing on a long parchment is Scribbles.

Going off of this: what if Scribbles was simply an assistant to take care of Tomo, to keep her company in her old age. Sure, they may be a bit goofy but Scribs is a good companion nonetheless.
cDDSaqc.png
[quote name="Vegaswaddlez" date="2019-01-19 10:27:04" ] Nocturnes talk in Scottish accents. [/quote] Y E S I’ve worked that into my lore
Vegaswaddlez wrote on 2019-01-19 10:27:04:

Nocturnes talk in Scottish accents.

Y E S

I’ve worked that into my lore
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif