Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] a few specific accents
Hello! I'm looking for these accents. [item= skin: euphorbia][item=accent: ravaged flame oracle][item=accent: Twilight Hedyloidea] I'm willing to pay up to 2.5kg for euphorbia, 2kg for ravaged flame oracle, and 1kg for twilight hedyloidea. If you'd like more I can try to work something out. I can also offer eggs, potentially fest items from the last three years, or uma trades. I'd also accept these recolours/other versions of these skins. [item=accent: golden behemoth][item=Accent: Sunrise Sentinel][item=Accent: Sunrise Hedyloidea] Here are some of the accents I'm willing to trade for any of the ones above. If none of them interest you I can of course just pay in gems or something. [item=Accent: Stranglethorn][item=Skin: Flickering Fire of Hecate][item=Skin: Mad God][item=Accent: Astra][item=Skin: relax][item=Accent: circle rat][item=Accent: luna aeternum][item=Skin: Nachash][item=Accent: Abyss watcher][item=Skin: dripping pride]
Hello! I'm looking for these accents.

Skin: Euphorbia Accent: Ravaged Flame Oracle Accent: Twilight Hedyloidea

I'm willing to pay up to 2.5kg for euphorbia, 2kg for ravaged flame oracle, and 1kg for twilight hedyloidea. If you'd like more I can try to work something out. I can also offer eggs, potentially fest items from the last three years, or uma trades.

I'd also accept these recolours/other versions of these skins.
Accent: Golden Behemoth Accent: Sunrise Sentinel Accent: Sunrise Hedyloidea

Here are some of the accents I'm willing to trade for any of the ones above. If none of them interest you I can of course just pay in gems or something.
Accent: Stranglethorn Skin: Flickering Fire of Hecate Skin: Mad God Accent: Astra Skin: relax Accent: circle rat Accent: luna aeternum Skin: Nachash Accent: Abyss watcher Skin: dripping pride
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Fallacies
I have a copy of Alien IF. (:

I'd be looking for ~750g.
@Fallacies
I have a copy of Alien IF. (:

I'd be looking for ~750g.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
That'd be fantastic! I can send a cr now if you'd like?
LF:
flower_fox_signature.png
[font=corbel]aaaah i thought i had elegy but i have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/33052]the male version[/url] [emoji=tundra sad size=1] best of luck finding it!!! you have some great skins- if you'd ever be open to selling nachash i'd be very interested in purchasing it provided i have the gems.
aaaah i thought i had elegy but i have the male version best of luck finding it!!! you have some great skins- if you'd ever be open to selling nachash i'd be very interested in purchasing it provided i have the gems.
1MLrn1k.png
hi!! i have the jade colossus accent, would 700g seem fair?

hi!! i have the jade colossus accent, would 700g seem fair?

tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@Arkhas
Yes, I could certainly do that! I'll send a cr in a second if that's alright
@Arkhas
Yes, I could certainly do that! I'll send a cr in a second if that's alright
LF:
flower_fox_signature.png