Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
This thread gained so much traction and I'm so proud of it because all of these are just A M A Z I N G
This thread gained so much traction and I'm so proud of it because all of these are just A M A Z I N G
vDH0pGc.png
Ridgebacks use their burrowing habits to dig rows for gardening.
Ridgebacks use their burrowing habits to dig rows for gardening.
VGxuHXT.png
mirrors have spiked tongues.
mirrors have spiked tongues.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
any dragon that wears a wolf cape/lion headdress is considered a furry and mocked on the d r a g o n i n t e r n e t which is a thing
any dragon that wears a wolf cape/lion headdress is considered a furry and mocked on the d r a g o n i n t e r n e t which is a thing
ttGfSL1.png
@Minibani
Dear gosh I love that one.
@Minibani
Dear gosh I love that one.
VGxuHXT.png
  • Male Ridgebacks use their noses as spears to fish. Females use their tails because lack of s n o o t. )':
  • Male Ridgebacks rub noses and wiggle their necks like albatrosses when they greet each other or are friendly with one another.
  • Male Ridgebacks "swordfight" with their noses when asserting dominance. (add in "shhhhing" effects for funsies)
  • Plaguemama and Goopmom are BFFs and gossip about everyone else.
  • Male Ridgebacks use their noses as spears to fish. Females use their tails because lack of s n o o t. )':
  • Male Ridgebacks rub noses and wiggle their necks like albatrosses when they greet each other or are friendly with one another.
  • Male Ridgebacks "swordfight" with their noses when asserting dominance. (add in "shhhhing" effects for funsies)
  • Plaguemama and Goopmom are BFFs and gossip about everyone else.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
@Minibani Did you hear that noise? That was me dying from laughing so hard.
@Minibani Did you hear that noise? That was me dying from laughing so hard.
vDH0pGc.png
Male Guardians clip or treat their beard according to their sexuality.

• Flowers twisted in with an elegant fishtail braid? Gay.
  • Braided simple with the optional glass bead at the end? Bi.
  • Lightly gelled and clipped to half its length? Ace.
  • Messy and probably hosting a whole bird nest? Pan.
Male Guardians clip or treat their beard according to their sexuality.

• Flowers twisted in with an elegant fishtail braid? Gay.
  • Braided simple with the optional glass bead at the end? Bi.
  • Lightly gelled and clipped to half its length? Ace.
  • Messy and probably hosting a whole bird nest? Pan.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@Scarborough I'm making that a personal headcanon now because that is just amazing.
@Scarborough I'm making that a personal headcanon now because that is just amazing.
vDH0pGc.png
Okay but [i]N u z z l e[/i] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5fd28c8e7524afb1a75577560a3b7be2.png[/img]
Okay but

N u z z l e

5fd28c8e7524afb1a75577560a3b7be2.png
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14