Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] melting! 12kT/12G for 10 item brews!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
hello! c: i'm currently!/not currently buying brewing services! i will pay you 12kT or 12G (specify if you'd like gems, i will automatically send treasure otherwise) to brew 10 items for me c:

please ping me in this thread saying you will melt for me, and i will send a one-way CR containing 10 random items to be melted. i will pay the 12kT/12G in a two-way CR, where you will attach the results of the brew c:
hello! c: i'm currently!/not currently buying brewing services! i will pay you 12kT or 12G (specify if you'd like gems, i will automatically send treasure otherwise) to brew 10 items for me c:

please ping me in this thread saying you will melt for me, and i will send a one-way CR containing 10 random items to be melted. i will pay the 12kT/12G in a two-way CR, where you will attach the results of the brew c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bomp
bomp
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Im more than happy to brew anything and everything you want ^-^ maxed out cauldron @scared

Edit. For gems preferably but will take either if your low on 1 or the other ^-^
Im more than happy to brew anything and everything you want ^-^ maxed out cauldron @scared

Edit. For gems preferably but will take either if your low on 1 or the other ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

sounds good! i'll send over some items to be brewed! c: i've got gems on hand, too c:
@AnimeLover9631

sounds good! i'll send over some items to be brewed! c: i've got gems on hand, too c:

@scared
ive got time to brew for ya & i would love to be paid in gems please (:
@scared
ive got time to brew for ya & i would love to be paid in gems please (:
2a0j783.jpg
@Altaera

sounds good! materials will be sent soon c:
@Altaera

sounds good! materials will be sent soon c:

@scared I’ll brew for you! Lvl 14 cauldron, would prefer payments in g please!
@scared I’ll brew for you! Lvl 14 cauldron, would prefer payments in g please!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17

materials will be sent shortly! c:
@Ac3Kat17

materials will be sent shortly! c:

@scared
I can brew for you.
@scared
I can brew for you.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
@LadyAria

i’ll send some mats over c:
@LadyAria

i’ll send some mats over c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13