Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
You know how Tundras have a summer and winter pelt? Well the summer pelt is still really thick and a shaved Tundra would look like a furless bear.

Sometimes Pearlcatchers are born without the fluids necessary to create pearls (much like a human without the ability to make insulin) and instead use magic. I have a fire PC and he has a magma pearl, and he puts it in the main fireplace whenever he needs to cook something.

Mirrors are the easiest dragons to impersonate, hence the fact that I have not a single Mirror dragon thats actually a dragon. Probably.

Faes have two modes; robot and energize. Robot mode is the stereotypical fae personality, and is easier to pull off. Energize, however, is harder to maintain, but is sometimes preferable to some faes.

Female Ridgebacks can grow their noses as long as males can, but prefer not to. They shave it down, much like filing a nail.

Shiny dragons attract magpies. You can guess how annoying this can be.
You know how Tundras have a summer and winter pelt? Well the summer pelt is still really thick and a shaved Tundra would look like a furless bear.

Sometimes Pearlcatchers are born without the fluids necessary to create pearls (much like a human without the ability to make insulin) and instead use magic. I have a fire PC and he has a magma pearl, and he puts it in the main fireplace whenever he needs to cook something.

Mirrors are the easiest dragons to impersonate, hence the fact that I have not a single Mirror dragon thats actually a dragon. Probably.

Faes have two modes; robot and energize. Robot mode is the stereotypical fae personality, and is easier to pull off. Energize, however, is harder to maintain, but is sometimes preferable to some faes.

Female Ridgebacks can grow their noses as long as males can, but prefer not to. They shave it down, much like filing a nail.

Shiny dragons attract magpies. You can guess how annoying this can be.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Windsinger says 'zoinks' on a daily basis

Mirrors act a lot like just more violent night furies

Snappers are the most polite dragon breed

Wildclaws bob their heads like birds

Tundras and Icewarden both have canadian accents

Ridgebacks always have to have the last laugh so two ridgebacks can fight for hours

Spirals squeak like leopard geckos when alarmed

change my mind
Windsinger says 'zoinks' on a daily basis

Mirrors act a lot like just more violent night furies

Snappers are the most polite dragon breed

Wildclaws bob their heads like birds

Tundras and Icewarden both have canadian accents

Ridgebacks always have to have the last laugh so two ridgebacks can fight for hours

Spirals squeak like leopard geckos when alarmed

change my mind
30160959_jECh9iRyZZUCDz0.png
@PandaOverlord That ridgeback one is just a yes. I love it. Also I like your pearlcatcher ideas! That's pretty cool to think about. Also that boy can just fling that pearl around at anyone as a weapon.
@PandaOverlord That ridgeback one is just a yes. I love it. Also I like your pearlcatcher ideas! That's pretty cool to think about. Also that boy can just fling that pearl around at anyone as a weapon.
vDH0pGc.png
@ObtuseToast Wildclaws. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/r7dWxgjBzNKz6/giphy.gif[/img] Icewarden is Russian and no one will change my mind.
@ObtuseToast Wildclaws.
giphy.gif

Icewarden is Russian and no one will change my mind.
vDH0pGc.png
A theory I've previously shared:
Arcanist doesn't curse. When you hear an explosion from Arcane territory, it's often followed by the Arcanist going "oh, tiddlywinks" or something like that.

Another theory I've shared:
So there's a pattern called giraffe, but as far as we know there are no giraffes on Sornieth. Here's what happened.
Once upon a time, the earth explodes and some giraffes are shot out into space and they land on some asteroids, which are hurtled away through space. The asteroids are drawn to Sornieth's magic where they are pulled into the atmosphere and rain down on the Starfall Isles. The Arcanist creates the first faes based on these giraffes.
This is how giraffe came to Sornieth.

Spiral parents have child leashes for their kids and fly them like kites.

Adolescent guardians take on random objects, claiming to have found their charge: "it's not a phase, mom, this is my charge!"

Coatls sound like dial-up and/or kazoos. Faes sound like they're talking through kazoos.

Tundra grandmothers knit sweaters out of their own fur.

What if the Tidelord actually yodels and that's what all those bubbles are but the Water flight just keeps his yodeling secret from everyone else?

You can't tell knock knock jokes to nocturnes; they just keep repeating what you said.

What if Stormcatcher just has a loudspeaker system all throughout the Shifting Expanse so he just sits up there and basically yells at everyone over the intercom XD (and of course they can't turn it off).

Also http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1992165/1
A theory I've previously shared:
Arcanist doesn't curse. When you hear an explosion from Arcane territory, it's often followed by the Arcanist going "oh, tiddlywinks" or something like that.

Another theory I've shared:
So there's a pattern called giraffe, but as far as we know there are no giraffes on Sornieth. Here's what happened.
Once upon a time, the earth explodes and some giraffes are shot out into space and they land on some asteroids, which are hurtled away through space. The asteroids are drawn to Sornieth's magic where they are pulled into the atmosphere and rain down on the Starfall Isles. The Arcanist creates the first faes based on these giraffes.
This is how giraffe came to Sornieth.

Spiral parents have child leashes for their kids and fly them like kites.

Adolescent guardians take on random objects, claiming to have found their charge: "it's not a phase, mom, this is my charge!"

Coatls sound like dial-up and/or kazoos. Faes sound like they're talking through kazoos.

Tundra grandmothers knit sweaters out of their own fur.

What if the Tidelord actually yodels and that's what all those bubbles are but the Water flight just keeps his yodeling secret from everyone else?

You can't tell knock knock jokes to nocturnes; they just keep repeating what you said.

What if Stormcatcher just has a loudspeaker system all throughout the Shifting Expanse so he just sits up there and basically yells at everyone over the intercom XD (and of course they can't turn it off).

Also http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1992165/1
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Pearlcatchers use their pearls like bludgeons. Because my pearlcatchers are E V I L. And coatls can meow and purr like cats. So that my idea of catls can be more adorable.

I also almost forgot that wildclaws kick and stomp things like secretary birds. Kicky kick
Pearlcatchers use their pearls like bludgeons. Because my pearlcatchers are E V I L. And coatls can meow and purr like cats. So that my idea of catls can be more adorable.

I also almost forgot that wildclaws kick and stomp things like secretary birds. Kicky kick
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@Scarborough Yup. Thank you. Now I need another imp that also is an Emperor. Yup yup yup xD

Also every mirror and ridgeback things I read here are priceless and I love y'all.
How can I add something....

Mirrors are polyamorous, and just works like a wolf pack. They don't really mind who you love the most, as long as you love them anyway!

If a mirror is sad, be prepared to see a huge mirror hug pile in the minute!

@Scarborough Yup. Thank you. Now I need another imp that also is an Emperor. Yup yup yup xD

Also every mirror and ridgeback things I read here are priceless and I love y'all.
How can I add something....

Mirrors are polyamorous, and just works like a wolf pack. They don't really mind who you love the most, as long as you love them anyway!

If a mirror is sad, be prepared to see a huge mirror hug pile in the minute!

y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Rainbow dragons are the true deities and will one day save Sornieth from ruin.
Rainbow dragons are the true deities and will one day save Sornieth from ruin.
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
Sometimes a female Nocturne will challenge a male Ridgeback to a fight. The Ridgeback uses his nose and the Nocturne holds a sword in her mouth.

Tundras can poof up their fur as a threat display, but there's little visual difference when they have their winter coat grown in.

The deities sometimes misspell their names on official documents to see if anyone will notice. The one time anyone noticed was when Tidelord swapped out the first d in his name for an m. It led to several dragons with questionable fashion sense and social skills saying that ideally the announcement should have referred to the subject matter as an individual rather than a 'the'. Upon further questioning, these dragons all claimed to be the same individual.

Some of the more scientifically-minded Plague dragons have tried creating creatures that are the best at surviving as they possibly can be. This is done via a combination of selective breeding and dipping things in the Wyrmwound. So far they've managed to invent counterparts to the Daleks on seventeen separate occasions. They also invented a parasite that feeds off the nervous system's electrical impulses, but that time didn't count because it was a collaboration with Lightning and they found out afterwards that it's really vulnerable to freezing.

Spirals will try to communicate more naturally with Faes by using the wings on their arms as makeshift head frills.

The phrase "When Snappers fly" is often used in reference to something that the speaker doesn't want to be involved with. It's not used in Wind due to tempting fate too much.

Fae dragons will use shed Imperial antlers as tent poles.
Sometimes a female Nocturne will challenge a male Ridgeback to a fight. The Ridgeback uses his nose and the Nocturne holds a sword in her mouth.

Tundras can poof up their fur as a threat display, but there's little visual difference when they have their winter coat grown in.

The deities sometimes misspell their names on official documents to see if anyone will notice. The one time anyone noticed was when Tidelord swapped out the first d in his name for an m. It led to several dragons with questionable fashion sense and social skills saying that ideally the announcement should have referred to the subject matter as an individual rather than a 'the'. Upon further questioning, these dragons all claimed to be the same individual.

Some of the more scientifically-minded Plague dragons have tried creating creatures that are the best at surviving as they possibly can be. This is done via a combination of selective breeding and dipping things in the Wyrmwound. So far they've managed to invent counterparts to the Daleks on seventeen separate occasions. They also invented a parasite that feeds off the nervous system's electrical impulses, but that time didn't count because it was a collaboration with Lightning and they found out afterwards that it's really vulnerable to freezing.

Spirals will try to communicate more naturally with Faes by using the wings on their arms as makeshift head frills.

The phrase "When Snappers fly" is often used in reference to something that the speaker doesn't want to be involved with. It's not used in Wind due to tempting fate too much.

Fae dragons will use shed Imperial antlers as tent poles.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
omg @Lunalatic that's awesome XD

The tent pole thing... and I'm imagining Tundras angrily poofing and everyone else being all "mph... pffr... mphh... Mwahahaha !"
and a Spiral trying too mimick fae by placing his wings on his head XD
omg @Lunalatic that's awesome XD

The tent pole thing... and I'm imagining Tundras angrily poofing and everyone else being all "mph... pffr... mphh... Mwahahaha !"
and a Spiral trying too mimick fae by placing his wings on his head XD
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14