Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Bogs don't fly well. They crash a lot.
Bogs don't fly well. They crash a lot.
There's the myth that elephants are afraid of mice, right? So what if Imps are scared of Faes cuz they're weird and tiny c:
There's the myth that elephants are afraid of mice, right? So what if Imps are scared of Faes cuz they're weird and tiny c:
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
I saw a thing once about Imps and Pearlcatchers being able to control their whiskers and they can touch you with them, so that's how they work in my mind.

Imperials (and probably Fae) run like otters and ferrets.

Tundras are like dragon dogs. Excitable? YES. Happy to see clan-mates? YES. Like belly rubs? Y E S.

Fae like to hitch rides on bigger animals/dragons for long journeys.

Snappers are usually either the most kind or most stubborn dragons in the clan, there is no in-between.

Mirrors hold grudges big time. You wrong one, he tells the next pack he joins. They tell their friends, and then those dragons tell OTHER dragons, and soon, it's like every Mirror hates you.

When Coatls run, its both horrifying and hilarous. Their legs do this thing where theyre kinda held out to the side, while their spine curves side to side to make em move. Their necks do the chicken thing and bob back and forth. And they're surprisingly fast. The sound it makes is scarier.
I saw a thing once about Imps and Pearlcatchers being able to control their whiskers and they can touch you with them, so that's how they work in my mind.

Imperials (and probably Fae) run like otters and ferrets.

Tundras are like dragon dogs. Excitable? YES. Happy to see clan-mates? YES. Like belly rubs? Y E S.

Fae like to hitch rides on bigger animals/dragons for long journeys.

Snappers are usually either the most kind or most stubborn dragons in the clan, there is no in-between.

Mirrors hold grudges big time. You wrong one, he tells the next pack he joins. They tell their friends, and then those dragons tell OTHER dragons, and soon, it's like every Mirror hates you.

When Coatls run, its both horrifying and hilarous. Their legs do this thing where theyre kinda held out to the side, while their spine curves side to side to make em move. Their necks do the chicken thing and bob back and forth. And they're surprisingly fast. The sound it makes is scarier.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
guardians are big and tough[tm] and the jocks of fr
guardians are big fans of the classics and secretly all worship boxer from animal farm
imps are actually just descendants of spirals and ridgebacks, hence the long bodies and tough-looking exterior
dont start a fight with pearlcatchers bc theyll beat u up (theyre the bullies of fr)
spirals are all happy-go lucky and if you hurt them their pearlcatcher boyfriend will throw their pearl at u
tundras are soft boys and will cry if you touch them
tundras can secretly breathe fire and will not hesitate b-
faes hate interacting and secretly judge and gossip about everyone (except their ridgeback girlfriend)
ridgebacks and faes are meant 2 be
guardians are big and tough[tm] and the jocks of fr
guardians are big fans of the classics and secretly all worship boxer from animal farm
imps are actually just descendants of spirals and ridgebacks, hence the long bodies and tough-looking exterior
dont start a fight with pearlcatchers bc theyll beat u up (theyre the bullies of fr)
spirals are all happy-go lucky and if you hurt them their pearlcatcher boyfriend will throw their pearl at u
tundras are soft boys and will cry if you touch them
tundras can secretly breathe fire and will not hesitate b-
faes hate interacting and secretly judge and gossip about everyone (except their ridgeback girlfriend)
ridgebacks and faes are meant 2 be
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
its me again
plague dragons despise nercomancers
firefly gene originated fron the viridian labyrinth (see nature egg description)
dragons with alloy make wrapping paper sounds (FWUFUFWUFWUFUSHU) when they fly
opal happens when a dragon's mate is breedchanged into a pearlcatcher
one of the leading causes of death in the ice region (what's it called again?) is falling through the ice and drowning during ice hockey
its me again
plague dragons despise nercomancers
firefly gene originated fron the viridian labyrinth (see nature egg description)
dragons with alloy make wrapping paper sounds (FWUFUFWUFWUFUSHU) when they fly
opal happens when a dragon's mate is breedchanged into a pearlcatcher
one of the leading causes of death in the ice region (what's it called again?) is falling through the ice and drowning during ice hockey
ttGfSL1.png
Tundra memory returns the further from Ice jails they get, cunning device to control them. My Tundra's are perfectly fine with both their short term & long term memory.
Tundra memory returns the further from Ice jails they get, cunning device to control them. My Tundra's are perfectly fine with both their short term & long term memory.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
ultimate buttersnakes can change their entire coloration and none use it for camouflage
literally no one knows how have they not gone extinct
ultimate buttersnakes can change their entire coloration and none use it for camouflage
literally no one knows how have they not gone extinct
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
shadow mom is god and will feed evryone
shadow mom is god and will feed evryone
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
SNAPPERS TRY TO HAVE A DEEP VOICE, BUT THEIR VOICES CRACK WHENEVER THEY ROAR (SPEAK?).
SNAPPERS TRY TO HAVE A DEEP VOICE, BUT THEIR VOICES CRACK WHENEVER THEY ROAR (SPEAK?).
(THE ALL-CAPS IS SIMPLY MY TYPING STYLE, JUST LIKE HOW ONE MAY CHOOSE TO TYPE IN A DIFFERENT FONT OR TEXT COLOR. I NEVER MEAN TO ACTUALLY SHOUT AT YOU.)

GOATMILK ART SHOP
[quote name="Scarborough" date="2019-01-19 13:33:01" ] coatls drop their tails and scream like geckos in fights if cornered [/quote] [quote name="Vegaswaddlez" date="2019-01-19 13:36:23" ] @Scarborough i just imagined an entire group of coatls getting bored and screaming all at once and every other dragon just with the look of 'not again' [/quote] XD XD I can't
Scarborough wrote on 2019-01-19 13:33:01:
coatls drop their tails and scream like geckos in fights if cornered
Vegaswaddlez wrote on 2019-01-19 13:36:23:
@Scarborough i just

imagined an entire group of coatls getting bored and screaming all at once

and every other dragon just with the look of 'not again'

XD XD I can't
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14