Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are Your Ridiculous FR Headcanons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
When male Ridgies are sent to catch some insects, they rapidly hammer their noses against trees like woodpeckers to make those insects fall off the trees (and maybe some squirrels too)

Mirrors cannot lose staring contests because they'll just open their other set of eyes when they have to blink
Which means a mirror-only contest lasts forever

Fae work as dentists for the larger breeds
However, for safety purposes, they're always coated in some yucky fluid (like pineapple juice, ugh) to avoid being swallowed by accident (or by a patient who doesn't wanna pay the bill)
When male Ridgies are sent to catch some insects, they rapidly hammer their noses against trees like woodpeckers to make those insects fall off the trees (and maybe some squirrels too)

Mirrors cannot lose staring contests because they'll just open their other set of eyes when they have to blink
Which means a mirror-only contest lasts forever

Fae work as dentists for the larger breeds
However, for safety purposes, they're always coated in some yucky fluid (like pineapple juice, ugh) to avoid being swallowed by accident (or by a patient who doesn't wanna pay the bill)
qR6otwA.png
@Shougoney I need to stop reading these while I'm eating that ridgeback post almost made me choke on a tater tot. That's amazing. I love the fae idea. pineapple juice is the only acceptable form of pineapple
@Shougoney I need to stop reading these while I'm eating that ridgeback post almost made me choke on a tater tot. That's amazing. I love the fae idea. pineapple juice is the only acceptable form of pineapple
vDH0pGc.png
omg i like everything of it thank you everyone XD

let's see if I can contribute

I headcanon that scales and gembond can be magically forged into filigree.
Also in love mirrors can offer bleeding parts of dead bodies (hand hunt,please) to a mate they want to seduce - that isn't working with everyone, as you can imagine.
Also Imperials can technically eat everything, but they are all VERY picky so each one of them only accept to eat one food item. Maybe two.

(and please if some bored artist read this, this thread is golden material for little comics skteches XD)
omg i like everything of it thank you everyone XD

let's see if I can contribute

I headcanon that scales and gembond can be magically forged into filigree.
Also in love mirrors can offer bleeding parts of dead bodies (hand hunt,please) to a mate they want to seduce - that isn't working with everyone, as you can imagine.
Also Imperials can technically eat everything, but they are all VERY picky so each one of them only accept to eat one food item. Maybe two.

(and please if some bored artist read this, this thread is golden material for little comics skteches XD)
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan Talk about taking a hand in marriage. i'm so sorry
Also I was thinking the same thing. I'm so tempted to draw a few of these myself!
@Welgan Talk about taking a hand in marriage. i'm so sorry
Also I was thinking the same thing. I'm so tempted to draw a few of these myself!
vDH0pGc.png
if I had time I would be tempted too
if I had time I would be tempted too
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
coatls drop their tails and scream like geckos in fights if cornered
coatls drop their tails and scream like geckos in fights if cornered
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@Scarborough i just

imagined an entire group of coatls getting bored and screaming all at once

and every other dragon just with the look of 'not again'
@Scarborough i just

imagined an entire group of coatls getting bored and screaming all at once

and every other dragon just with the look of 'not again'
vDH0pGc.png
emperors.
emperors, we really need non killing-machine depictions of them.

i head-canon that sometimes, emperors decide to reside in libraries, perhaps becoming a sort of ancient encyclopedia, each head specializing in one certain type of knowledge. one head likes to study genetics, while the one just two heads to the right enjoys botany, the two between chatter endlessly about fiction and nonfiction while the head on the very far left is nose-bone deep in a massive book about cooking.

living libraries that if you tell them something they don't know,
they'll give you a fun fact back in exchange.
emperors.
emperors, we really need non killing-machine depictions of them.

i head-canon that sometimes, emperors decide to reside in libraries, perhaps becoming a sort of ancient encyclopedia, each head specializing in one certain type of knowledge. one head likes to study genetics, while the one just two heads to the right enjoys botany, the two between chatter endlessly about fiction and nonfiction while the head on the very far left is nose-bone deep in a massive book about cooking.

living libraries that if you tell them something they don't know,
they'll give you a fun fact back in exchange.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Wildclaws don't understand how or why everybody else walks on four legs. Everybody else doesn't understand how or why Wildclaws walk on two legs.
Wildclaws don't understand how or why everybody else walks on four legs. Everybody else doesn't understand how or why Wildclaws walk on two legs.
VGxuHXT.png
@Scarborough I love that so much oh my gosh. The wise emperor. We really do need something like that for them, that's amazing!

@GirlGamer1001 PFFFT I like that. Just the general confusion and acceptance the other side is wrong.
@Scarborough I love that so much oh my gosh. The wise emperor. We really do need something like that for them, that's amazing!

@GirlGamer1001 PFFFT I like that. Just the general confusion and acceptance the other side is wrong.
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14