Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 280 281
I will be participating despite the lack of activity.
I will be participating despite the lack of activity.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
I love this idea, even though I don't know that I'll be available at any of the particular times that may be chosen.

@After, if you come back, I'd like to be added to the pinglist.

@BarbaraFett
Since it looks like nobody else responded... I have a Light clan that's sorta close to the border with Lightning (the southwest corner). I have no idea if that would be helpful to you or not. If you're interested, my lore thread is here, and a map with my clan's area indicated is in the third post.
I love this idea, even though I don't know that I'll be available at any of the particular times that may be chosen.

@BarbaraFett
Since it looks like nobody else responded... I have a Light clan that's sorta close to the border with Lightning (the southwest corner). I have no idea if that would be helpful to you or not. If you're interested, my lore thread is here, and a map with my clan's area indicated is in the third post.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm working on another info sheet. I haven't finished Dexto (who would be sequential) because he's becoming an original species and I do not have time to continue work on that. Instead I'm skipping to... oh... oh no... Find. [size=5][u][i][b]#48[/b][/i][/u][/size]. It's Plasma time [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I'm working on another info sheet. I haven't finished Dexto (who would be sequential) because he's becoming an original species and I do not have time to continue work on that.
Instead I'm skipping to... oh... oh no...
Find. #48.
It's Plasma time
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
[quote name="taniquetil" date="2020-02-24 17:43:04" ] I love this idea, even though I don't know that I'll be available at any of the particular times that may be chosen. @After, if you come back, I'd like to be added to the pinglist. @BarbaraFett Since it looks like nobody else responded... I have a Light clan that's sorta close to the border with Lightning (the southwest corner). I have no idea if that would be helpful to you or not. If you're interested, my lore thread is here, and a map with my clan's area indicated is in the third post. [/quote] @taniquetil - Thanks for answering! I'm just now getting back to work on the story I was referring to, and my plans for it have changed, but thanks for offering. To make this post more relevant and constructive: If anyone in Lightning Flight happens to come across this post, I am looking for a clan to make a guest appearance in my story. The idea is that, in the story, my traveling Pinkerlocke party stops at some kind Lightning lair to rest and recover from a one-two punch of coli deaths before continuing on to Fire territory (which is their ultimate destination).
taniquetil wrote on 2020-02-24 17:43:04:

@BarbaraFett

@taniquetil - Thanks for answering! I'm just now getting back to work on the story I was referring to, and my plans for it have changed, but thanks for offering.

To make this post more relevant and constructive: If anyone in Lightning Flight happens to come across this post, I am looking for a clan to make a guest appearance in my story. The idea is that, in the story, my traveling Pinkerlocke party stops at some kind Lightning lair to rest and recover from a one-two punch of coli deaths before continuing on to Fire territory (which is their ultimate destination).
@BarbaraFett
Thank you for getting back to me, and good luck!
@BarbaraFett
Thank you for getting back to me, and good luck!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
-----[center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090]Home[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895661]Intro & Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895662]Suggestions[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895663]Resources[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2088090#post_24895665]Archive[/url][/size] ----- [br]YO GUESS WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS? IT'S MEEEEEEE[/center] Hello hello everyone, it's been quite a while since this thread was properly active! If you're getting this ping, you were either already on the pinglist beforehand or are one of the few people who asked to be on it at some point after updates stopped rolling out. FIRST NOTE: THE PINGLIST WILL BE COMPLETELY CLEARED OUT AFTER THIS POST! It's been a while since it was last used and quite a few people appear to be inactive now, so I figured it's best to start back with a clean slate. If you'd like to be re-added, please let me know, whether by ping or PM. c: Life got busy and 2020 kicked everyone's teeth in, but I'm stoked to start picking up Lore Whining Days again! I have some plans for a slight glow-up of the thread if you will, as well as the addition of a [b]Discord server[/b]... [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] The server will of course be optional, all updates will still be posted here to the thread for everyone to access. Mostly I intend the server to be just another hangout spot where people can chat and commiserate with each other over their lore-writing struggles, so it'll be pretty chill! Beyond linking your FR profile when you hop in (verification purposes to hopefully dissuade spammers >.>), you won't be required to chat there, and chatting here in the thread will still be welcome and encouraged. More information on the server/etc later, though! And on that note... [center][size=5][b]Lore Whining Days will be returning on June 4![/b][/size] [size=2]Or, well, late on June 3 because I send out pings the night before.[/size] Looking forward to seeing y'all then! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/center] [color=transparent][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @Octangula @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @smokesignals @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Pinstriped @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @rhodostefanos @Beguile @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @rasmodius @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Frostwyvern @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @pavl0ve @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @LuminousForce @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Nejibana @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SantaFanta @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @NightRising @Rainbowlight @Jxckal @videogame @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Toxtricity @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Clownz @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Redsand @chimmy @Facieux @spideydevil @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Flayn @StarlitFire @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @Hussain @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @cloena @serpentarius @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Laxalaus @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @Fortress @Airys @SixCrows @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Sanguinius @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @enragedIsosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @Spiritz @Redtiger7736 @Tealshark @celebie @GustForFun @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @Natron @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @Wyndolen @amble @CirrusAscending @CabinetMan @Phaedra @cartographic @abyssalcat @LittlelilyBRR @002 @Dande @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @Alfamangle @Ruan @LightningBugs @Severynn @WolfByte @CherryBullet @winterchant @violentabyss @QuarantineArea @taniquetil

Home | Intro & Info | Suggestions | Resources | Archive

YO GUESS WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS? IT'S MEEEEEEE
Hello hello everyone, it's been quite a while since this thread was properly active! If you're getting this ping, you were either already on the pinglist beforehand or are one of the few people who asked to be on it at some point after updates stopped rolling out. FIRST NOTE: THE PINGLIST WILL BE COMPLETELY CLEARED OUT AFTER THIS POST! It's been a while since it was last used and quite a few people appear to be inactive now, so I figured it's best to start back with a clean slate. If you'd like to be re-added, please let me know, whether by ping or PM. c:

Life got busy and 2020 kicked everyone's teeth in, but I'm stoked to start picking up Lore Whining Days again! I have some plans for a slight glow-up of the thread if you will, as well as the addition of a Discord server... The server will of course be optional, all updates will still be posted here to the thread for everyone to access. Mostly I intend the server to be just another hangout spot where people can chat and commiserate with each other over their lore-writing struggles, so it'll be pretty chill! Beyond linking your FR profile when you hop in (verification purposes to hopefully dissuade spammers >.>), you won't be required to chat there, and chatting here in the thread will still be welcome and encouraged.

More information on the server/etc later, though! And on that note...

Lore Whining Days will be returning on June 4!
Or, well, late on June 3 because I send out pings the night before.

Looking forward to seeing y'all then!
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @Octangula @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @smokesignals @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @velvetpaws @TheBlackLily @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Pinstriped @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Wyndolen @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @rhodostefanos @Beguile @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @LegallyInsane @rasmodius @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Frostwyvern @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @pavl0ve @foxshapedshadows @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Kenopsian @SparkyLurkdragon @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @LuminousForce @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Nejibana @shotaro @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SantaFanta @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @Pensacola @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @NightRising @Rainbowlight @Jxckal @videogame @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Toxtricity @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Clownz @Geminisun @FoxyCipher @Kattata @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @cowboyskittles @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Redsand @chimmy @Facieux @spideydevil @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Wait @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @MythicalViper @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Flayn @StarlitFire @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @Hussain @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Cantata @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @cloena @serpentarius @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Laxalaus @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @Fortress @Airys @SixCrows @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Sanguinius @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @enragedIsosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @Spiritz @Redtiger7736 @Tealshark @celebie @GustForFun @Fenix @Orodruin @Elisse @DragonDawn @GingaSnap @DoctorEnsign @Hmm @Hyzenthlaay @Natron @ghostlyplants @LadyOfTheSkies @Kaibutsu @Wyndolen @amble @CirrusAscending @CabinetMan @Phaedra @cartographic @abyssalcat @LittlelilyBRR @002 @Dande @KrazKitCat @ShadowWyvern15 @Alphazi @jekylls @dd2900 @Rvan @Alfamangle @Ruan @LightningBugs @Severynn @WolfByte @CherryBullet @winterchant @violentabyss @QuarantineArea @taniquetil
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
So glad to see this is back! Please place me back on the Pinglist :)
@After
So glad to see this is back! Please place me back on the Pinglist :)
@After

It seems like a good time for folks to return to Flight Rising - I'm getting back in the saddle after the eye update!

I'd love to be back on the pinglist when the new one goes live. Looking forward to the server, too!
@After

It seems like a good time for folks to return to Flight Rising - I'm getting back in the saddle after the eye update!

I'd love to be back on the pinglist when the new one goes live. Looking forward to the server, too!
jtgoRWq.png
please add me back to the pinglist! glad this is back :D
please add me back to the pinglist! glad this is back :D
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
OOOH!! this is super exciting! I missed lore whining days and seeing the thread pinged made me smile! And a DISCORD I see? Count me double interested!

@After
Just pinging to say I'm still active and would like to be on the pinglist, and I am SO ready.
OOOH!! this is super exciting! I missed lore whining days and seeing the thread pinged made me smile! And a DISCORD I see? Count me double interested!

@After
Just pinging to say I'm still active and would like to be on the pinglist, and I am SO ready.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 280 281