Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281

(Why yes I did reserve a full page of posts, why do you ask?)

Hello hello, everyone! Welcome to Lore Whining Days v2! If you're confused as to why you're getting this ping from me and not @Quis, Quis is actually stepping down. You can see the last update on the previous thread for more info, but long story short, I'll be your new overlord taking over Lore Whining Days from here on out!

It's not a LWD yet, but with the change in management comes a few changes to the thread! I suggest you go back a page and take a look around, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, by all means give me a ping! Especially regarding the Resources section, I'm sure there's plenty of cool stuff I've missed.

If anyone is on the pinglist but wants to be removed, please let me know! If you're not on the pinglist but would like to be, please let me know that as well!

@cherryj016 @IronPen @Zizikiel - Here's your ping to the new thread! For clarification's sake, you haven't been added to the pinglist yet. If you want to be, let me know, otherwise this'll be the only time I'll ping you here.

Lastly, don't forget that the next Lore Whining Day is coming up - January 14th! I hope to see everyone there! ;D
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedayafdreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys

(Why yes I did reserve a full page of posts, why do you ask?)

Hello hello, everyone! Welcome to Lore Whining Days v2! If you're confused as to why you're getting this ping from me and not @Quis, Quis is actually stepping down. You can see the last update on the previous thread for more info, but long story short, I'll be your new overlord taking over Lore Whining Days from here on out!

It's not a LWD yet, but with the change in management comes a few changes to the thread! I suggest you go back a page and take a look around, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, by all means give me a ping! Especially regarding the Resources section, I'm sure there's plenty of cool stuff I've missed.

If anyone is on the pinglist but wants to be removed, please let me know! If you're not on the pinglist but would like to be, please let me know that as well!

@cherryj016 @IronPen @Zizikiel - Here's your ping to the new thread! For clarification's sake, you haven't been added to the pinglist yet. If you want to be, let me know, otherwise this'll be the only time I'll ping you here.

Lastly, don't forget that the next Lore Whining Day is coming up - January 14th! I hope to see everyone there! ;D
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedayafdreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Thank you for taking on this responsibility!
@After
Thank you for taking on this responsibility!
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Wow. This is fantastic! The graphics look great, I can't wait to comb through the resources- @After, you knocked this thing out of the park.

Thank you so much for the time and work you obviously put in here. This is what the thread always should have been. It's like seeing a beat up old house get remodeled into a palace, I feel so happy and proud.
Wow. This is fantastic! The graphics look great, I can't wait to comb through the resources- @After, you knocked this thing out of the park.

Thank you so much for the time and work you obviously put in here. This is what the thread always should have been. It's like seeing a beat up old house get remodeled into a palace, I feel so happy and proud.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@After
This looks great. Could I get added to the pinglist?
@After
This looks great. Could I get added to the pinglist?
KtLTLcK.png
    N e m o r a
fr +3
g1 sales
@After I'm just starting to get into lore and am having trouble keeping motivated - this is a great idea! Could you add me to the pinglist?
@After I'm just starting to get into lore and am having trouble keeping motivated - this is a great idea! Could you add me to the pinglist?
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Nemora @remuslupn - Got you both down, welcome aboard! :D

@Quis - I'm very glad you approve, I really wanted to do it justice and I had a lot of fun working on it! And aaaaaaa you even included the new button in your sig! ;v;

Did you want to be on the pinglist too? I completely forgot to ask earlier, wasn't sure if you wanted to keep tabs on it some other way or what. ^^;
@Nemora @remuslupn - Got you both down, welcome aboard! :D

@Quis - I'm very glad you approve, I really wanted to do it justice and I had a lot of fun working on it! And aaaaaaa you even included the new button in your sig! ;v;

Did you want to be on the pinglist too? I completely forgot to ask earlier, wasn't sure if you wanted to keep tabs on it some other way or what. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Looks great! Neat graphics and everything is so well organized. ^.^ Can't wait to participate in this!
Looks great! Neat graphics and everything is so well organized. ^.^ Can't wait to participate in this!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
This looks awesome! I love the graphics. :3
This looks awesome! I love the graphics. :3
1u3H6jas.png
@After May I please be added to the pinglist?
@After May I please be added to the pinglist?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@After

I kept forgetting to be put on the pinglist for the last one... But I'd love to be added to this one's pinglist! Though I probably won't be able to do much lore writing until after the eighteenth when I get a replacement for my breaking netbook laptop ;w;

Lovely set up by the way! I always try to do things like this and fail due to lack of motivation to do so XD
@After

I kept forgetting to be put on the pinglist for the last one... But I'd love to be added to this one's pinglist! Though I probably won't be able to do much lore writing until after the eighteenth when I get a replacement for my breaking netbook laptop ;w;

Lovely set up by the way! I always try to do things like this and fail due to lack of motivation to do so XD
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281