Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 280 281
@LeopardMask Glad I could help! And do whatever feels best - you've already got something for your Earth Rep, so I suggest doing that first because you're likelier to finish that before Rockbreaker's Ceremony rolls around.

Also, no luck with said Earth Rep, but I did manage to finish off Tedo and Calluna's (super speedy mischievous messenger noodles) bios! In other words, that makes fifteen dragons down, however many I have left to go!
@LeopardMask Glad I could help! And do whatever feels best - you've already got something for your Earth Rep, so I suggest doing that first because you're likelier to finish that before Rockbreaker's Ceremony rolls around.

Also, no luck with said Earth Rep, but I did manage to finish off Tedo and Calluna's (super speedy mischievous messenger noodles) bios! In other words, that makes fifteen dragons down, however many I have left to go!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
I know I'm a day late but....

Going to work on my Flight Ambassadors (mainly on my Earth Ambassador), and then start on finding some bios for my new kids!
I know I'm a day late but....

Going to work on my Flight Ambassadors (mainly on my Earth Ambassador), and then start on finding some bios for my new kids!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
I'm back on FR after a year hiatus but I still wont have time for much lore writing unfortunately, so could you please take me off the ping list @After
I'm back on FR after a year hiatus but I still wont have time for much lore writing unfortunately, so could you please take me off the ping list @After
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
I seem to have lost track of the "Lore Connections" thread. Are there any friendly Lightning clans in this thread who live (more or less) close to the border with Light and would be willing to take in a small traveling clan (in-lore only, not game-mechanic-wise) for a short visit?
I seem to have lost track of the "Lore Connections" thread. Are there any friendly Lightning clans in this thread who live (more or less) close to the border with Light and would be willing to take in a small traveling clan (in-lore only, not game-mechanic-wise) for a short visit?
@After - Hi! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@After - Hi! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@After Is this thread still active?
@After Is this thread still active?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
*unholy screaming for no particular reason*
*unholy screaming for no particular reason*
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@After Could I be added to the pinglist por favor?
@After Could I be added to the pinglist por favor?
@QuarantineArea
I know how hard of a time you have getting your lore done for all of your dergs, so here. Every 4th do it and be a part of this or somethin idk
DOIT
@QuarantineArea
I know how hard of a time you have getting your lore done for all of your dergs, so here. Every 4th do it and be a part of this or somethin idk
DOIT
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Onyx why
eh
@After May I be added to the pinglist? I think this would in fact be the perfect initiative for lore development. I’ve always wanted to collaborate anyway
Onyx why
eh
@After May I be added to the pinglist? I think this would in fact be the perfect initiative for lore development. I’ve always wanted to collaborate anyway
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 280 281