Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Beheaded

I go down the odd path with my potion.
@Beheaded

I go down the odd path with my potion.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
((Also I am headed off to bed, see you all in a few hours <3))
((Also I am headed off to bed, see you all in a few hours <3))
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@anika
But I want all the keys /cry
@anika
But I want all the keys /cry
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Moonwater (do I ping you?)
I lie down on the floor with my cheek pressed against the floor, my arms sweeping across the floor in an arc as to stroke it. I also stick out my tounge and lick the floor affectionately, muttering this as I do so:

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand,
This holy shrine, this gentle sin is this;
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss..."
@Moonwater (do I ping you?)
I lie down on the floor with my cheek pressed against the floor, my arms sweeping across the floor in an arc as to stroke it. I also stick out my tounge and lick the floor affectionately, muttering this as I do so:

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand,
This holy shrine, this gentle sin is this;
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss..."
jghAv2V.png
@Moonwater I nod in satisfaction and then reach for some of the mushrooms I saw before. I'd like to eat some of them as well.
@Moonwater I nod in satisfaction and then reach for some of the mushrooms I saw before. I'd like to eat some of them as well.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Moonwater [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8714751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87148/8714751_350.png[/img] [/url] 1.) Orchunter sits and reads from her Light Tome. What does she learn? 2.) Using the spikes on her armor, Orchunter tries to break the clock. @StormDreamer Shut up, Romeo.
@Moonwater

8714751_350.png

1.) Orchunter sits and reads from her Light Tome. What does she learn?
2.) Using the spikes on her armor, Orchunter tries to break the clock.

@StormDreamer

Shut up, Romeo.
@Beheaded

Halley moves over to the potion table, picking up a plastic bottle bearing the Wind Flight Element. Instead of drinking the potion, she dips a claw into the concoction, curious. Her current familiar, a Cinder Mith, doesn't seem to like the idea of being near her, perhaps because the Mith had burned one of her journals before this adventure. By accident, of course. The Mith knows that it could very well become the next test subject, and is trying to avoid that option. Halley decides to put a drop of the potion onto her staff to observe the properties of the concoction.
@Beheaded

Halley moves over to the potion table, picking up a plastic bottle bearing the Wind Flight Element. Instead of drinking the potion, she dips a claw into the concoction, curious. Her current familiar, a Cinder Mith, doesn't seem to like the idea of being near her, perhaps because the Mith had burned one of her journals before this adventure. By accident, of course. The Mith knows that it could very well become the next test subject, and is trying to avoid that option. Halley decides to put a drop of the potion onto her staff to observe the properties of the concoction.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
(( @Moonwater Or do I ping you now? I'm confused. I just posted, and I figured editing posts wasn't allowed...?))
(( @Moonwater Or do I ping you now? I'm confused. I just posted, and I figured editing posts wasn't allowed...?))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@StormDreamer (PFFFFT)

Somewhere in the distance Grimaire shouts "Get a room!"
@StormDreamer (PFFFFT)

Somewhere in the distance Grimaire shouts "Get a room!"
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
@StormDreamer

"I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to acomplish there friend." Ines intoneed, attempting to keep her voice neutral. "Casting some sort of spell or something?"
@StormDreamer

"I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to acomplish there friend." Ines intoneed, attempting to keep her voice neutral. "Casting some sort of spell or something?"
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13