Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
So, how long again should we wait before pinging all the mods if our "assigned" mod hasn't responded? Because I'm getting fairly annoyed with other people are actually being able to progress because their mods are actually responding and I and other people with Beheaded are stuck in one spot unable to do anything as we wait for responses. FrozenLake may be an apathetic child, unable to feel emotions unless he is around his cat or mate, but he still has little patience for dealing directly with other dragons, partly why his occupation is one dealing with dragons indirectly.
So, how long again should we wait before pinging all the mods if our "assigned" mod hasn't responded? Because I'm getting fairly annoyed with other people are actually being able to progress because their mods are actually responding and I and other people with Beheaded are stuck in one spot unable to do anything as we wait for responses. FrozenLake may be an apathetic child, unable to feel emotions unless he is around his cat or mate, but he still has little patience for dealing directly with other dragons, partly why his occupation is one dealing with dragons indirectly.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Blizzardwing" date=2017-02-19 18:57:18] So, how long again should we wait before pinging all the mods if our "assigned" mod hasn't responded? Because I'm getting fairly annoyed with other people are actually being able to progress because their mods are actually responding and I and other people with Beheaded are stuck in one spot unable to do anything as we wait for responses. FrozenLake may be an apathetic child, unable to feel emotions unless he is around his cat or mate, but he still has little patience for dealing directly with other dragons, partly why his occupation is one dealing with dragons indirectly. [/quote] Apparently if your mod doesn't respond in 24 hours you can ping everyone. Also I feel you, Hinode isn't responding either lol.
Blizzardwing wrote on 2017-02-19:
Apparently if your mod doesn't respond in 24 hours you can ping everyone.
Also I feel you, Hinode isn't responding either lol.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Blizzardwing

I think we should ping them now, but that might just be me being impatient.
@Blizzardwing

I think we should ping them now, but that might just be me being impatient.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre
I want to just ping everyone and get it over with but I am supposed to wait until 21:57 technically, so I'll just continue watching anime until then. It'll keep me distracted and hopefully make me feel less inclined to fully voice my annoyance. Hopefully.
@LibreNoctre
I want to just ping everyone and get it over with but I am supposed to wait until 21:57 technically, so I'll just continue watching anime until then. It'll keep me distracted and hopefully make me feel less inclined to fully voice my annoyance. Hopefully.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Honestly, I want the game to start. But there's a lot of stress put on Beheaded cuz he has to make all the qts, respond to lotsa posts, write a whole bunch chat, blah blah blah.
I am getting really impatient tho. Welp.
Honestly, I want the game to start. But there's a lot of stress put on Beheaded cuz he has to make all the qts, respond to lotsa posts, write a whole bunch chat, blah blah blah.
I am getting really impatient tho. Welp.
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Mods: @Moonwater @Ingressor @HinodeTsurugi @Beheaded

That one Morale Mod that you're not supposed to ping but he helped lots: @Soulesswanderer

Players: @Vrykolakas @WinterReise @Kiraunic @MagykalWagykal @Agrina @Nerasis @Limelight @Leremis @ClockworkEclipse @LibreNoctre @BlizzardWing @StormDreamer @Anika @Ophician @Saraceaser @NicoleEirin @Nanosaur @Keryth @KathiraNarae @Cacogen @CinnabarCobra @MiniDrachin @Skeletalecho @Mismas @SilverWings47 @CraneoFlores @Leopardmask

Replacements:
@Kapara @Cognitive @Holi @LadyKnightKatsa @CrystalClaw @LunarMadness

Spectators: @LordAlois @Raiccoon @NightShire @Luzae @Journey

(PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISPINGED ANYONE)

Okay, here's the deal. You have all now drunk your potions and are now asleep.

The mods expected less exploration and responses for this phase. We also expected less problems. I also expected less stress on my part, but hey, I made the commitment. I thought I could do it with ease, and It appears I was wrong.

Please understand that we started this with one mod online, one mod with every single QT, and only two mods who knew the concept of these types of games. That means two mods had no idea what they were stepping into, but decided to risk it for your enjoyment.

I feel that I may have started this game too early AND at the wrong time; as we're not fully prepared and as all the mods are under some sort of stress IRL. We plan to be better organized in the next phases, and we will do our best to work together as a mod team. In the meantime... we may have to postpone this game indefinitely while we sort out our lives and get better organized.

Sorry about the trouble.
Mods: @Moonwater @Ingressor @HinodeTsurugi @Beheaded

That one Morale Mod that you're not supposed to ping but he helped lots: @Soulesswanderer

Players: @Vrykolakas @WinterReise @Kiraunic @MagykalWagykal @Agrina @Nerasis @Limelight @Leremis @ClockworkEclipse @LibreNoctre @BlizzardWing @StormDreamer @Anika @Ophician @Saraceaser @NicoleEirin @Nanosaur @Keryth @KathiraNarae @Cacogen @CinnabarCobra @MiniDrachin @Skeletalecho @Mismas @SilverWings47 @CraneoFlores @Leopardmask

Replacements:
@Kapara @Cognitive @Holi @LadyKnightKatsa @CrystalClaw @LunarMadness

Spectators: @LordAlois @Raiccoon @NightShire @Luzae @Journey

(PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISPINGED ANYONE)

Okay, here's the deal. You have all now drunk your potions and are now asleep.

The mods expected less exploration and responses for this phase. We also expected less problems. I also expected less stress on my part, but hey, I made the commitment. I thought I could do it with ease, and It appears I was wrong.

Please understand that we started this with one mod online, one mod with every single QT, and only two mods who knew the concept of these types of games. That means two mods had no idea what they were stepping into, but decided to risk it for your enjoyment.

I feel that I may have started this game too early AND at the wrong time; as we're not fully prepared and as all the mods are under some sort of stress IRL. We plan to be better organized in the next phases, and we will do our best to work together as a mod team. In the meantime... we may have to postpone this game indefinitely while we sort out our lives and get better organized.

Sorry about the trouble.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

No worries. <3 This is shaping up to be a very interesting game, and if I have to wait a bit for it, then I'm perfectly fine with all that.

That being said, I am severely disappointed in the lack of ghost bunnies. I demand more ghost bunnies in the future.
@Beheaded

No worries. <3 This is shaping up to be a very interesting game, and if I have to wait a bit for it, then I'm perfectly fine with all that.

That being said, I am severely disappointed in the lack of ghost bunnies. I demand more ghost bunnies in the future.
@Beheaded @Moonwater @HinodeTsurugi @Ingressor
No worries!
From this game at least.
I know all of us are really excited, but all of you, take some time off. It's never good to be stressed out and then have 27 more bundles of stress piled on top of you. Not counting the replacements and specs. Which add way more.
rip im sorry if i caused you too much trouble cuz i know i can be way worse than annoying
@Beheaded @Moonwater @HinodeTsurugi @Ingressor
No worries!
From this game at least.
I know all of us are really excited, but all of you, take some time off. It's never good to be stressed out and then have 27 more bundles of stress piled on top of you. Not counting the replacements and specs. Which add way more.
rip im sorry if i caused you too much trouble cuz i know i can be way worse than annoying
Alright, I understand. Life happens.

Besides, I would rather wait so that we can all enjoy ourselves instead of rushing through when things aren't ready. It's a game, it's supposed to be enjoyable.
Alright, I understand. Life happens.

Besides, I would rather wait so that we can all enjoy ourselves instead of rushing through when things aren't ready. It's a game, it's supposed to be enjoyable.
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13