Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I have arrived late to the party. Other folks are messing with mushrooms and potions, so I decided, why not?

There's a bottle with a Shadow rune that had caught my interest, so I picked it up and stored it for later in my satchel. I was kind of famished, though. From the ground I picked up some mushrooms and snacked on some. "So, when are we going to start?" The question wasn't really addressed to anyone, but I'm hoping for an answer.

@Beheaded (?)
I have arrived late to the party. Other folks are messing with mushrooms and potions, so I decided, why not?

There's a bottle with a Shadow rune that had caught my interest, so I picked it up and stored it for later in my satchel. I was kind of famished, though. From the ground I picked up some mushrooms and snacked on some. "So, when are we going to start?" The question wasn't really addressed to anyone, but I'm hoping for an answer.

@Beheaded (?)
moHYLEk.gif
@Beheaded Halley sloshes around her potion a bit, wiping away what she can of the bit on her staff with her free paw before deciding that the potion, while noxious to her sense of smell, was still somewhat safe to drink. She motions for her Cinder Mith to sit watch close by, just to be sure that she isn't entirely defenseless when she passes out. I mean, the others had passed out, so she figures that she would as well. Once she is sure her staff is no longer in danger of being corroded by her potion, she downs the concoction. She is more focused on remembering everything about the potion and its effects than her own safety at this point, so if things look grim for her, she doesn't care. She wants to remember every single detail that her senses pick up from the potion: flavor, appearance, smell, texture, and possible feelings that arise as side effects.

After all, she has to record everything about this experience.
@Beheaded Halley sloshes around her potion a bit, wiping away what she can of the bit on her staff with her free paw before deciding that the potion, while noxious to her sense of smell, was still somewhat safe to drink. She motions for her Cinder Mith to sit watch close by, just to be sure that she isn't entirely defenseless when she passes out. I mean, the others had passed out, so she figures that she would as well. Once she is sure her staff is no longer in danger of being corroded by her potion, she downs the concoction. She is more focused on remembering everything about the potion and its effects than her own safety at this point, so if things look grim for her, she doesn't care. She wants to remember every single detail that her senses pick up from the potion: flavor, appearance, smell, texture, and possible feelings that arise as side effects.

After all, she has to record everything about this experience.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Blizzardwing

You look around, and see the mansion and the forest around it. The world is your oyster! What you want to do is up to your creativity!

@Agrina

You store most of your items in your satchel. The potion goblet, however, doesn't seem like a good idea. It might spill.

@Cacogen

Julep slides quietly towards you. "We will begin when all of you drink the potion. And, you may want to stop eating those mushrooms."
@Blizzardwing

You look around, and see the mansion and the forest around it. The world is your oyster! What you want to do is up to your creativity!

@Agrina

You store most of your items in your satchel. The potion goblet, however, doesn't seem like a good idea. It might spill.

@Cacogen

Julep slides quietly towards you. "We will begin when all of you drink the potion. And, you may want to stop eating those mushrooms."
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater
I take a potion goblet with the Water rune on it and mix half of both the Earth and Water goblets together in one of my empty glasses. Then I mix the remaining potion and pour it into the Water goblet.
Pranks are good. Especially when you might get different powers because of it. :D
@Moonwater
I take a potion goblet with the Water rune on it and mix half of both the Earth and Water goblets together in one of my empty glasses. Then I mix the remaining potion and pour it into the Water goblet.
Pranks are good. Especially when you might get different powers because of it. :D
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Moonwater
FrozenLake blinks. So much around him but nothing really jumps out to him. He released a sigh, uncertain what to do next. Fethawi looks up at him with curious eyes. She hoped off his shoulder, landing on the ground gracefully, and walked along a path leading into the forest, her tail waving behind her. He was slightly surprised at her boldness. That cat was not usually one to just walk off without him. Not wanting to lose her, he followed after her.
@Moonwater
FrozenLake blinks. So much around him but nothing really jumps out to him. He released a sigh, uncertain what to do next. Fethawi looks up at him with curious eyes. She hoped off his shoulder, landing on the ground gracefully, and walked along a path leading into the forest, her tail waving behind her. He was slightly surprised at her boldness. That cat was not usually one to just walk off without him. Not wanting to lose her, he followed after her.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Clockworkeclipse @Leopardmask

Slimy is one word to describe it, but it actually had the taste of...berries? You taster the potion some more, and the realization dawns on you. The potion didn't have any flavor; it was just an artificially added one! How strange, how odd!

... Then again, Drool didn't really taste like anything in the first place. One of you fall asleep, concocting explanations in your brain... and the other soon follows with a wish to fly towards the sky.

(QTs going out! <3)
@Clockworkeclipse @Leopardmask

Slimy is one word to describe it, but it actually had the taste of...berries? You taster the potion some more, and the realization dawns on you. The potion didn't have any flavor; it was just an artificially added one! How strange, how odd!

... Then again, Drool didn't really taste like anything in the first place. One of you fall asleep, concocting explanations in your brain... and the other soon follows with a wish to fly towards the sky.

(QTs going out! <3)
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
[quote name="anika" date=2017-02-18 19:51:20] @Moonwater [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8714751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87148/8714751_350.png[/img] [/url] 1.) Orchunter sits and reads from her Light Tome. What does she learn? 2.) Using the spikes on her armor, Orchunter tries to break the clock. [/quote] (not trying to be a nag, I swear!)
anika wrote on 2017-02-18:
@Moonwater

8714751_350.png

1.) Orchunter sits and reads from her Light Tome. What does she learn?
2.) Using the spikes on her armor, Orchunter tries to break the clock.

(not trying to be a nag, I swear!)
@agrina [i]A spiral dragon creeps out of the shadows behind you, reaching forward to stop you from mixing the two potions.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24112972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241130/24112972_350.png[/img] [/url] I wouldn't do that if I were you, little one. No dragon can be two elements at the same time, a potion with two elements is bound to cause chaos. While I appreciate a good prank every now and then, as a wyrm of science and magic I cannot allow you to tamper with these potions. I barely know their effects on their own, I do not wish to see what will happen when they are fused together. It'd be in your best interest to just drink the one of your element. [i]Arjana takes the water potion and places it back on the table, leaving the earth one in Wynne's hands before disappearing back into the shadows.[/i]
@agrina

A spiral dragon creeps out of the shadows behind you, reaching forward to stop you from mixing the two potions.

24112972_350.png

I wouldn't do that if I were you, little one. No dragon can be two elements at the same time, a potion with two elements is bound to cause chaos.

While I appreciate a good prank every now and then, as a wyrm of science and magic I cannot allow you to tamper with these potions. I barely know their effects on their own, I do not wish to see what will happen when they are fused together.

It'd be in your best interest to just drink the one of your element.

Arjana takes the water potion and places it back on the table, leaving the earth one in Wynne's hands before disappearing back into the shadows.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
Intriguing. I wander over to the odd path and pick up a stone. What does the stone look like?
(who do I ping gosh)
@Ingressor
Intriguing. I wander over to the odd path and pick up a stone. What does the stone look like?
(who do I ping gosh)
@Ingressor
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Moonwater,

"Do we... Have to drink all of it?" I took the bottle again, and swirled its contents. I took a sip, then chug half of its contents before taking another bite of a mushroom. Maybe if I crushed the mushroom and mixed it in with the potion? Sounds like a horrible plan, but it doesn't stop me from doing it.
@Moonwater,

"Do we... Have to drink all of it?" I took the bottle again, and swirled its contents. I took a sip, then chug half of its contents before taking another bite of a mushroom. Maybe if I crushed the mushroom and mixed it in with the potion? Sounds like a horrible plan, but it doesn't stop me from doing it.
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13