Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Blizzardwing

Julep watches you leave sadly. "I don't know what's down there! You'll have to ask Skaal..."

@anika

{It's alright!}

She learns nothing that she already knew. After all, I'm sure she was the one who purchased/wrote in her light tome.

The clock still does not break. It is a good clock. Good clocks do not break.
@Blizzardwing

Julep watches you leave sadly. "I don't know what's down there! You'll have to ask Skaal..."

@anika

{It's alright!}

She learns nothing that she already knew. After all, I'm sure she was the one who purchased/wrote in her light tome.

The clock still does not break. It is a good clock. Good clocks do not break.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Cacogen

"Yep! Drink up!"

You consume the liquid. Your eyes flutter shut, and you find yourself drifting into a world of formless dreams...
@Cacogen

"Yep! Drink up!"

You consume the liquid. Your eyes flutter shut, and you find yourself drifting into a world of formless dreams...
@Moonwater (or anyone, never done a game like this before!)

I look around the room, seeing if anything can be used as a tool or any other useful purpose. After that I take a mushroom, pull it out of the ground and set it on fire to see what happens.
@Moonwater (or anyone, never done a game like this before!)

I look around the room, seeing if anything can be used as a tool or any other useful purpose. After that I take a mushroom, pull it out of the ground and set it on fire to see what happens.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Moonwater

A thousand curses on the sturdy clock.

Orchunter looks in the moss for tardigrades. If she finds any, she befriends them and feeds them some of an Ice potion.
@Moonwater

A thousand curses on the sturdy clock.

Orchunter looks in the moss for tardigrades. If she finds any, she befriends them and feeds them some of an Ice potion.
@Moonwater
FrozenLake didn't bother to even look back. With his usual monotone voice, he spoke to the dragon who called out to him. "I don't care. I am not letting Fethawi go off alone." Fethawi glanced back at him and meowed smugly, pleased he was actually following her. With another wave of her tail, she resumed walking, turning her gaze back to what was ahead of her.
@Moonwater
FrozenLake didn't bother to even look back. With his usual monotone voice, he spoke to the dragon who called out to him. "I don't care. I am not letting Fethawi go off alone." Fethawi glanced back at him and meowed smugly, pleased he was actually following her. With another wave of her tail, she resumed walking, turning her gaze back to what was ahead of her.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Agrina" date=2017-02-18 21:42:01] Intriguing. I wander over to the odd path and pick up a stone. What does the stone look like? (who do I ping gosh) @/Ingressor [/quote] (I'm sorry who do I ping??) @Moonwater
Agrina wrote on 2017-02-18:
Intriguing. I wander over to the odd path and pick up a stone. What does the stone look like?
(who do I ping gosh)
@/Ingressor
(I'm sorry who do I ping??)
@Moonwater
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@agrina

It's a stone darling, not much use for it....a paperweight maybe?
@agrina

It's a stone darling, not much use for it....a paperweight maybe?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
@Vrykolakas

The mushroom explodes. You now smell like burnt mushroom.

@anika

There are no tardigrades, unfortunately. Bummer!

@Blizzardwing @Agrina

You will have to seek Beheaded for any queries of the path.
@Vrykolakas

The mushroom explodes. You now smell like burnt mushroom.

@anika

There are no tardigrades, unfortunately. Bummer!

@Blizzardwing @Agrina

You will have to seek Beheaded for any queries of the path.
Imma keep it anyway!
(Also I am very much hoping for ghosts to be in this game. They're cool.)
I check the table itself. What is the table made of?
@Ingressor
Imma keep it anyway!
(Also I am very much hoping for ghosts to be in this game. They're cool.)
I check the table itself. What is the table made of?
@Ingressor
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@ Anyone who inquired about the path... @Blizzardwing @Librenoctre @Agrina

You walk down a long path, and the trees seem to crowd around you. They lower their branches and scrape against your arms and legs.

Do you wish to continue on? Or will you turn back, without knowing the effect of the path?
@ Anyone who inquired about the path... @Blizzardwing @Librenoctre @Agrina

You walk down a long path, and the trees seem to crowd around you. They lower their branches and scrape against your arms and legs.

Do you wish to continue on? Or will you turn back, without knowing the effect of the path?
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13