Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@agrina oh whoops! You are! I got you and anika confused :(
@agrina oh whoops! You are! I got you and anika confused :(
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
((AAAAAaaah did I mess up again when RPing? I'm sorrrrry >_<
I have to stop being a jerky RPer. I'm sorry. Aaaaaaah.
I should have responded to the other dragons instead of continuing to moon over the floor. I'm sorry for being rude aaaaaa

Skaal hasn't shoved the Ice potion down my throat, right? So I assume that I'm still awake...? So I guess I can continue interacting with stuff? If so then I'll drink the potion. But I wanna go out in a romantic flash, but my brain's too dead to quote Romeo, so...maybe when I get home haha.

Again, I'm sorry for messing up. If I'm doing something wrong in the future, feel free to just bonk me on the head and outright tell me what's wrong. Thank you <3))
((AAAAAaaah did I mess up again when RPing? I'm sorrrrry >_<
I have to stop being a jerky RPer. I'm sorry. Aaaaaaah.
I should have responded to the other dragons instead of continuing to moon over the floor. I'm sorry for being rude aaaaaa

Skaal hasn't shoved the Ice potion down my throat, right? So I assume that I'm still awake...? So I guess I can continue interacting with stuff? If so then I'll drink the potion. But I wanna go out in a romantic flash, but my brain's too dead to quote Romeo, so...maybe when I get home haha.

Again, I'm sorry for messing up. If I'm doing something wrong in the future, feel free to just bonk me on the head and outright tell me what's wrong. Thank you <3))
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-02-18 22:06:36] Valmur continues down the path, ignoring the branches that scrape his arms and legs. [/quote] @Beheaded I'd also like to look around as i walk down the path, what do i see? @StormDreamer Its okay! I actually kind of liked your floor... thing. Not a lot of us have been interacting with each-other anyway, so don't worry about it too much!
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-02-18:
Valmur continues down the path, ignoring the branches that scrape his arms and legs.
@Beheaded

I'd also like to look around as i walk down the path, what do i see?

@StormDreamer

Its okay! I actually kind of liked your floor... thing. Not a lot of us have been interacting with each-other anyway, so don't worry about it too much!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@HinodeTsurugi
(I'm on the path but I wanna get this started! Lol.)
I walk back to the place with the table and sit down in a patch of glowing mushrooms. I softly smile. "Bottoms up." I gulp down the potion and lie down.

Also are you doing anything like Ingressor is? Like the riddle thing?
@HinodeTsurugi
(I'm on the path but I wanna get this started! Lol.)
I walk back to the place with the table and sit down in a patch of glowing mushrooms. I softly smile. "Bottoms up." I gulp down the potion and lie down.

Also are you doing anything like Ingressor is? Like the riddle thing?
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@CinnabarCobra

You do so.

Shortly after consuming your potion, you feel the beginnings of a pounding headache. The color white fragments across your vision, and you find yourself falling onto the ground, unconscious.

@Craneoflores

The mansion is large, with mist shrouding it. It is large, looming over you, and the architecture is gothic in nature. You swear you see a spiderweb by the doorway, and the entire thing gives you chills.
@CinnabarCobra

You do so.

Shortly after consuming your potion, you feel the beginnings of a pounding headache. The color white fragments across your vision, and you find yourself falling onto the ground, unconscious.

@Craneoflores

The mansion is large, with mist shrouding it. It is large, looming over you, and the architecture is gothic in nature. You swear you see a spiderweb by the doorway, and the entire thing gives you chills.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Ingressor

Assuming that she is still physically capable, Orchunter flies up over the trees, looking for anything unusual. She also looks to the roof of the mansion, also trying to spot anything unusual.
@Ingressor

Assuming that she is still physically capable, Orchunter flies up over the trees, looking for anything unusual. She also looks to the roof of the mansion, also trying to spot anything unusual.
@Moonwater

Zira shivered as a chill passed down her spine. She looked around to see most of the dragons already asleep.

Well, now or never, she thought. She brought the foul smelling light potion to her lips, and with a grimace, took one sip, then another, until it was all down.

Oh, boy, did she feel nauseous. She tucked the empty vial into her pockets, and curled up on the ground.

She worried about what would happen while she was asleep. Too late to do anything about it now. She could feel the tendrils of sleep dragging her down.
@Moonwater

Zira shivered as a chill passed down her spine. She looked around to see most of the dragons already asleep.

Well, now or never, she thought. She brought the foul smelling light potion to her lips, and with a grimace, took one sip, then another, until it was all down.

Oh, boy, did she feel nauseous. She tucked the empty vial into her pockets, and curled up on the ground.

She worried about what would happen while she was asleep. Too late to do anything about it now. She could feel the tendrils of sleep dragging her down.
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@Craneoflores

Darkness consumes you.
@Craneoflores

Darkness consumes you.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Beheaded ((Sorry I'm late! First time doing this, so please tell me if I did something I'm not supposed to.))

I looked around, and seeing no way out, I resign myself to the fate of drinking one of those vile potions. Before I do that though, my hoarding instincts kicked in. I gathered a handful of mushrooms and a few of those empty vials. Then, grabbing a random container, I downed it as fast as I could.
@Beheaded ((Sorry I'm late! First time doing this, so please tell me if I did something I'm not supposed to.))

I looked around, and seeing no way out, I resign myself to the fate of drinking one of those vile potions. Before I do that though, my hoarding instincts kicked in. I gathered a handful of mushrooms and a few of those empty vials. Then, grabbing a random container, I downed it as fast as I could.
41iIz95.png
By the way, how many people have drunk their potions?
By the way, how many people have drunk their potions?
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13