Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Monster Hunt - Day 0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Beheaded
Traneh, a Spiral of dull green and deep purple coloration, carefully looking at those around her, bright pink-purple eyes of the Arcane flight landing once again on the bottle before her. She gently knocks a claw against it, sniffing it carefully before picking it up. Traneh gazes at it dubiously before shutting her eyes tight and gulping down the concoction.
please excuse my 3rd person
@Beheaded
Traneh, a Spiral of dull green and deep purple coloration, carefully looking at those around her, bright pink-purple eyes of the Arcane flight landing once again on the bottle before her. She gently knocks a claw against it, sniffing it carefully before picking it up. Traneh gazes at it dubiously before shutting her eyes tight and gulping down the concoction.
please excuse my 3rd person
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Beheaded
I think I'll pick up my bottle and examine it more closely. And then chug it.
@Beheaded
I think I'll pick up my bottle and examine it more closely. And then chug it.
vwOdfcD.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8714751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87148/8714751_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite the frightening situation, there was still a quiet air of confidence around Orchunter. Perhaps it came with years of experience spent battling and defending the clan she founded, or perhaps it sprang from having lost her mate and being apathetic that any further losses could be any worse. ---- @Beheaded 1.) Do our dragons have their familiars and apparel with them? 2.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the clock. 3.) What are the bottles like? If Orchie breaks one of them at the end, can she use it as a weapon? 4.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the mushrooms from afar. 5.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the architecture of the mansion. Is there a roof she can fly up to? Are there bushes out front or a flower bed?

8714751_350.png

Despite the frightening situation, there was still a quiet air of confidence around Orchunter. Perhaps it came with years of experience spent battling and defending the clan she founded, or perhaps it sprang from having lost her mate and being apathetic that any further losses could be any worse.

----

@Beheaded

1.) Do our dragons have their familiars and apparel with them?
2.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the clock.
3.) What are the bottles like? If Orchie breaks one of them at the end, can she use it as a weapon?
4.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the mushrooms from afar.
5.) I would like Orchunter to inspect the architecture of the mansion. Is there a roof she can fly up to? Are there bushes out front or a flower bed?
@Beheaded (I have no idea if I'm supposed to rp grimaire or not haha, for now I'll just do 1st person)

I take a part of my potion to smother it all over my body and watch my skin/scales to see if I become a living flashlight. this is clearly the best use of this concoction
@Beheaded (I have no idea if I'm supposed to rp grimaire or not haha, for now I'll just do 1st person)

I take a part of my potion to smother it all over my body and watch my skin/scales to see if I become a living flashlight. this is clearly the best use of this concoction
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
General Note: We are getting a Player Spreadsheet set up! but for now, we have Ines and Julep open for pings. ;)

(sorry for the wait i was drowning)

@Librenoctre

"You sure you want to do that? You might get lost, and who knows WHAT will happen...."

There was a nervous tone to the voice, and the shuffling of claws. It seemed as if Skaal didn't know what actually lied there. Or, if he did, he didn't want you finding it.

@Agrina

You attempt to put the two pieces of glass-y plastic together. And, in a vague sort of gesture, you manage to accomplish the Illuminati symbol. Success!

@Keryth (no worries about the third person! <3)@skeletalecho
You pick up the potion in your claws. You're starting to question the origin of such a strange concoction. When you shake it, it appears to be the equivalent of glitter glue. Sparkles swirl around in it.

And, in your strange situation, that means it's drinkable!
You decide to down it.

Immediately, once it's past your tongue and down your throat, you fall to the ground. Much to the shock of others.
A power unlike anything you've ever felt seems to be growing... Your claws glow with a etheral light in beautiful colors of your element.
You close your eyes. Let's do this.
(QT's going out soon!)

@Nerasis

You basically take every single color available, mixing it into a crazed sort of concoction that has Skaal turning from the first dragon to you. The expression was... well,He didn't SEEM mad... actually, he looked rather impressed that you would think of that.

"Huh. Rainbows." He seemed to mull over the option, a bit too late to stop you from downing the entire thing in one go.

Almost immediately, you fall to the ground in a comical manner, as the previous two have done before you. Skaal slowly lumbers over to you and tilts his head curiously. He taps a claw against your own, eyes lighting up when an (apparent) reaction begins to form.

"Seriously?" He almost laughs in glee. "Rainbow claws. Aha, I never would have guessed!"

He trots off to put down this experiment, and your vision fades out.
(QTs going out! <3)

@craneofflores

The mushrooms are purple with odd lavender spots. At least, the ones you see right now. They seem to glow in the night, a royal color that lights up the other's faces.

@Anika

1. They do come with you, actually! However, they aren't a huge part of the Game. But you can play with them.

2. The clock seems to be almost...frozen. It had to be 5 minutes since those fellow dragons of yours fell on the ground. The numbers are etched on with a claw... how spooky.

3. The bottles are indeed plastic. Breaking one, if possible, wouldn't do you much good at the end.

4. The Mushrooms seem to twinkle from afar with the ethereal glow. You notice one dragon inspecting them closer.

5. (Architecture coming up! oh no i got swamped, im sorry)

@Mismas
(Either or works, friend! <3 It's mostly easier for people to do first person, I've noticed, but if you want to... by all means!)

You rub the potion on your scales. It does, indeed, turn you into a living flashlight. You successfully sit among the mushrooms, bathing in the light you give off.
General Note: We are getting a Player Spreadsheet set up! but for now, we have Ines and Julep open for pings. ;)

(sorry for the wait i was drowning)

@Librenoctre

"You sure you want to do that? You might get lost, and who knows WHAT will happen...."

There was a nervous tone to the voice, and the shuffling of claws. It seemed as if Skaal didn't know what actually lied there. Or, if he did, he didn't want you finding it.

@Agrina

You attempt to put the two pieces of glass-y plastic together. And, in a vague sort of gesture, you manage to accomplish the Illuminati symbol. Success!

@Keryth (no worries about the third person! <3)@skeletalecho
You pick up the potion in your claws. You're starting to question the origin of such a strange concoction. When you shake it, it appears to be the equivalent of glitter glue. Sparkles swirl around in it.

And, in your strange situation, that means it's drinkable!
You decide to down it.

Immediately, once it's past your tongue and down your throat, you fall to the ground. Much to the shock of others.
A power unlike anything you've ever felt seems to be growing... Your claws glow with a etheral light in beautiful colors of your element.
You close your eyes. Let's do this.
(QT's going out soon!)

@Nerasis

You basically take every single color available, mixing it into a crazed sort of concoction that has Skaal turning from the first dragon to you. The expression was... well,He didn't SEEM mad... actually, he looked rather impressed that you would think of that.

"Huh. Rainbows." He seemed to mull over the option, a bit too late to stop you from downing the entire thing in one go.

Almost immediately, you fall to the ground in a comical manner, as the previous two have done before you. Skaal slowly lumbers over to you and tilts his head curiously. He taps a claw against your own, eyes lighting up when an (apparent) reaction begins to form.

"Seriously?" He almost laughs in glee. "Rainbow claws. Aha, I never would have guessed!"

He trots off to put down this experiment, and your vision fades out.
(QTs going out! <3)

@craneofflores

The mushrooms are purple with odd lavender spots. At least, the ones you see right now. They seem to glow in the night, a royal color that lights up the other's faces.

@Anika

1. They do come with you, actually! However, they aren't a huge part of the Game. But you can play with them.

2. The clock seems to be almost...frozen. It had to be 5 minutes since those fellow dragons of yours fell on the ground. The numbers are etched on with a claw... how spooky.

3. The bottles are indeed plastic. Breaking one, if possible, wouldn't do you much good at the end.

4. The Mushrooms seem to twinkle from afar with the ethereal glow. You notice one dragon inspecting them closer.

5. (Architecture coming up! oh no i got swamped, im sorry)

@Mismas
(Either or works, friend! <3 It's mostly easier for people to do first person, I've noticed, but if you want to... by all means!)

You rub the potion on your scales. It does, indeed, turn you into a living flashlight. You successfully sit among the mushrooms, bathing in the light you give off.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
I take my potion, but i don't drink it, and continue down the path.
@Beheaded
I take my potion, but i don't drink it, and continue down the path.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Beheaded I grab a Water element glass to bring around with me, but I don't drink it yet. And I would like to go looking for some interesting stones or gems, please.
@Beheaded I grab a Water element glass to bring around with me, but I don't drink it yet. And I would like to go looking for some interesting stones or gems, please.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Beheaded
FrozenLake shifts on his talons, eyes scanning over his surroundings. He was not a fan of large crowds. Why did Lord Iceflame send him here? Shrugging, as he didn't really care about the why so much, he decides to examine one of the potions more closely because why not? It's not like there was much to do around here anyway.
@Beheaded
FrozenLake shifts on his talons, eyes scanning over his surroundings. He was not a fan of large crowds. Why did Lord Iceflame send him here? Shrugging, as he didn't really care about the why so much, he decides to examine one of the potions more closely because why not? It's not like there was much to do around here anyway.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Beheaded

I don't bother with whatever everyone else is doing, I just plug my nose, grab a Lightning Flight bottle, and chug it down. Nasty stuff, it leaves my throat burning, but at least I had the nerve to swallow it! I commend myself on my incredibly heroic bravery, then close my eyes and wait for a change. I stand like that for a minute or so, until it starts feeling incredibly awkward. I cough in embarrassment, then step back and look up at the mansion. Hooray. I've always wanted to explore a spooky mansion, you know? Not. Maybe whatever this potion thingie is supposed to do will help me be less scared. Then again, who am I kidding? My insane bravery is matched only by my incredible humility! I mean, can you IMAGINE how much self-restraint it takes to stay humble while being a person like me? It's not easy, let me tell you. Definitely, absolutely not easy...xD

(Side note: I'm not actually this egotistical. xP That's just to make my writing flavor a bit more exciting to write and read! Also, what do we need to do with our sign ups...?)
@Beheaded

I don't bother with whatever everyone else is doing, I just plug my nose, grab a Lightning Flight bottle, and chug it down. Nasty stuff, it leaves my throat burning, but at least I had the nerve to swallow it! I commend myself on my incredibly heroic bravery, then close my eyes and wait for a change. I stand like that for a minute or so, until it starts feeling incredibly awkward. I cough in embarrassment, then step back and look up at the mansion. Hooray. I've always wanted to explore a spooky mansion, you know? Not. Maybe whatever this potion thingie is supposed to do will help me be less scared. Then again, who am I kidding? My insane bravery is matched only by my incredible humility! I mean, can you IMAGINE how much self-restraint it takes to stay humble while being a person like me? It's not easy, let me tell you. Definitely, absolutely not easy...xD

(Side note: I'm not actually this egotistical. xP That's just to make my writing flavor a bit more exciting to write and read! Also, what do we need to do with our sign ups...?)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Leremis

You grab a glass with the water symbol emblazoned on it, and move away from the path. You walk amongst the mushrooms, and underneath a patch of springy green moss, find a blood red gem. Hmmm. Curious!
@Leremis

You grab a glass with the water symbol emblazoned on it, and move away from the path. You walk amongst the mushrooms, and underneath a patch of springy green moss, find a blood red gem. Hmmm. Curious!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13